1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. This was a great combination again, loved it.

baboon, V8_KB, Andy-R and 1 other person like this.
  2. TDS

TDS Alien

that would be great ;-)

Andy-R likes this.
  3. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Glad to hear that you liked it, I said that in chat but I'll say it again here. Feel free to suggest combos that you'd like to race. And it's not only pointed at you Tim, we want to encourage others too to give us ideas on what you want to race. It's not that easy to predict what will be popular (that isn't GT2/3 :D) especially that we often (want to) set up combos that aren't popular choices when you look at the servers list. For example recently used content that was very rarely used before and you guys were positive about it: car - 250F (Mugello), track - Tor PoznaƄ (X-Bow) and tonight's car and track L49 & Highlands. So you can expect those to be used more often than once or twice a year. ;)
    Keep the ideas and feedback coming, it's appreciated. :)

cerebralvortex and baboon like this.
  4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Yeah it would be cool to have an ALOOG live stream going. I guess if I did a steam stream it would be more of an andy live stream than an ALOOG one. Not sure how leagues do it, id like to have a link in the OP of this thread and use that app/plugin thing that auto skips to action on track.

5. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

This was hard. Maybe server could use higher grip for this track ? Because it is quite slippery by default. I also noticed that the tarmac has very gentle reflections over it, is it suggesting that it is a bit damp ?

But I would love to race there even on lowest grip setting in a light fog, I think it would be blast with dusty and 10C, but even with 97percent setting everybody died, so :(

A bit more practice for everybody and it would make huge races.

Maybe Group C racing some day again ?

6. Attached Files:

• l49.ini
      File size:
      1.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    LeiF and baboon like this.
  7. Thanks ! I haven't had a look yet but I suppose those 4-wheel slides you talked about make up for quite some time. Certainly helps pointing the car in the right direction and getting on the accelerator faster. Other thing I noticed with your setup was that the wheels didn't lock as easily as with default setup. I'd need to have a look how the setup is different there.

8. To be honest, in hindsight there's still a couple of mistakes where my inside wheel touches the grass in the corner after the long straight, or where I take a bit too much speed in T2, or the long banked right hander near the end of the lap where I'm nowhere near the inside of the road which all adds up to maybe another .3 or something. But overall it felt like a pretty awesome lap on the limit :p

And yes, my setups are usually relatively stable on entry because don't do any throttle/brake overlap tricks to get the car stable while having a crazy unstable setup :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    cerebralvortex likes this.
  9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Hm, how about Group C cars at Highlands Long this evening?

10. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Sure, I can set it up when im home unless V8 beats me to it.

11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I can do it in an hour or so.

962 ST or LT or both of them?

12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I'd try both, although the ST might be a bit too slow due to the higher downforce and lower engine power.

V8_KB likes this.
  13. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Changed to:
    Group C @ Highlands Long

baboon, Andy-R and mantasisg 2 like this.
  14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Seems like no modding this evening again xD Life is life.

15. I'll try to join too.

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

As if I didn't virtually destroy enough classic racing hardware yesterday! Sadists!

(on my way!)

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Well Lotus 49 at Shorter layout was just a teady bear...

Took whole evening to learn how to drive there ! And then you have to race it. Thanks for the tips @Tim Claessens.

Sorry @Berniyh I don't know whose fault it was, maybe I turned in too sudden.

It is nice to actually race with this combo, if you can :D

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

No worries, it was at least partly my fault, because after kissing the guardrail on the 2nd to last corner, I had some front downforce issues and suffered from understeer, so I should've been more careful there.

Took the C9 today. Not because it was the fastest, but because I haven't driven that car for like a year or so.
    And that clearly showed. I struggled to cope with the understeer, an effect that I have very well under control in the 962C and the 787B.
    In the end I got it mostly worked out, but I'm not yet happy.
    Next time I will drive one of the 962s for sure. :)

I really love these cars, but yes, racing with them is hard. Racing in a car like the C9 on Highlands is insane.
    Can only top that with a race in the Lotus 98T. :D
    (No, I'm not suggesting that that should be next. :p)

baboon and mantasisg 2 like this.
  19. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Lotus 98T at Brands hatch, with mixed grid of lotus 72D :D

Once there was such server, close calls with all those 72Ds were insane :D

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Server changed to Evora S2, M4 & Cayman S at Brands GP

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    LeiF likes this.