1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Cup Events MR(AB)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TDS, May 1, 2016.

1. TDS

TDS Alien

2. TDS

TDS Alien

ALOOG-6 Nordschleife Endurance - Event #25 [MR-AB]
    Sunday February 26th
    McLaren F1 GTR

EVENT STARTS @ 19:30 GMT

OP updated, thanks leif!!!

LeiF likes this.
  3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sorry, won't take part this time. I don't feel comfortable in the car and I've got the feeling that I can't do a single lap without crashing.
    And even if, it seems I way off pace (+15s) compared to Christian. It'd be just a bad idea.

4. TDS

TDS Alien

excuses ;-p

5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

You'll thank me for not taking part. I really crashed a lot during the ~250km test driving today …

TDS likes this.
  6. TDS

TDS Alien

i will not be joining today also... its Carnaval, and i have a bbq to go on a friends house.
    Good excuses lol

7. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

But thats practice mate, when the show is on its a different game ;) Come on, dont let all these km of practice go to waste!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    LeiF likes this.
  8. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

I won´t be in the lead either, might have some good fun anyway. And just drive at a safe pace than. It will be a highly interesting event, I guess and maybe the other guys won´t be that fast in the race either.

Would have liked to see you in the race, but it´s a good excuse.

TDS likes this.
  9. Berry

Berry Alien

Wasn't able to make it, went out to buy some bike gear, got caught up in it and ended up spending the whole day "out" :(.Shame, I really wanted to race with the F1 GTR.Hope we'll get a very interesting combo yet again next week :p.

10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Great race, I crashed so many times it wasn't even funny in the end but still soldiered on and made 4th :D

Official Classifications:

upload_2017-2-26_21-26-19.png

There was a full grid at the start of the race, we managed 11 finishers this time, (congratulations) which is not the worst ever considering the car is quite tricky once the tyres start to go off

upload_2017-2-26_21-27-23.png

TDS, Mathieu Labbé and Berry like this.
  11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

It was horrible, just horrible. After no issues whatsoever with the car in practice and qualifying, I just couldn't stop crashing it in the race. At least it was with barriers not with other drivers.

Grats to Mathieu for taking the win and to all finishers.

TDS and LeiF like this.
  12. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

It wasn´t the best event by far. Got rear ended and spun in T1, managed to rejoin safe into the rear part of the field. Messed up myself when I was too close behind JOSimracing and he braked early at the end of GP in lap 1. A little later I smashed full frontal into some dude called "bukar" or something like that (Interesting that he isn´t listed) when he was turning around on the racing line midfield in a blind corner.

Didn´t put much effort into after getting to P24 in that mess. That VR guy was lagging so bad that I couldn´t get close to him, as I was never sure where he was. Even with 50m distance he suddenly disappeared and was behind me. Lucky for me was that he crashed not too long after me getting behind him so that I could get by safe. Kept driving than, most guys ahead crashed before I got to them or let me past when I was faster.

Maybe going back to easier cars would be a good idea.

LeiF and TDS like this.
  13. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I just had a look at the replay, it was exactly the same idiot that pushed you in T1 that pushed me off track in T4.
    He didn't even seem to be bothered about it, just continued as if nothing happened, as far as I can tell.

If it were my server, I'd put him on the black list ...
    Having a bad connection is one thing, but if it is like that, then you are at least responsible for playing it safe and not drive like a maniac.

14. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Really fun event again. Really tricky though, I feel like 96% grip was maybe a little too low for this car. Pedal work was extreme all race long! Its actually the first time I've used the brake power setup setting.

But you know, 200% fuel usage was still used, so it sucked. So unrealistic and stupid :p Good job once again @LeiF :)

TDS and LeiF like this.
  15. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

You won´t exactly see me queuing up for autographs of that guy :D During the race after those incidents I thought about if it´d be worth it to ask for locking the server, but that´d be quite against the concept (which I really like) and it wouldn´t be filled up with people from here, I guess. So it´s just a matter of having luck or not having it. One day you´re the dog and one day you´re the tree. :D

I really murdered my tyres, partially due to low grip sliding and the other part was me not being used to such fast non ABS cars. Don´t like the brake power option that much myself, so I left it alone. Was way off pace anyway.

But that event got me further in terms of driving, even while tanking it several times. Foot coordination and countersteer reactions might have improved, at least it felt that way.

TDS likes this.
  16. TDS

TDS Alien

This week event will be Postponed guys! the generalized hangover and a lost rented shoe is the ones to blame! :p:D:eek::rolleyes:

Cheers! have a wonderful Sunday all!

17. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Sounds like you had fun! :D A nice (calm) sunday to you, too, then.

18. TDS

TDS Alien

i went to a marriage party ..
    Leif is the one who lost his shoes uahuahuahauhauha
    @LeiF Recovering fast?

Mr.Mugel likes this.
  19. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Haha yeah never drinking again! Until next time ;)

Found the shoe but not before the dog had also found it :O

Events will resume as normal next weekend!

Mr.Mugel and TDS like this.
  20. LeiF

LeiF Alien

upload_2017-3-11_16-56-55.png
    upload_2017-3-11_16-57-17.png

PRACTICE SERVER will be up soon...

FUEL CONSUMPTION SET TO 200% (currently experimental)

[ This is in order to force 1 mandatory pitstop. If we are very lucky the lord may deliver mandatory stops, but until then this is the way it goes :) ]

Tim Claessens, V8_KB and TDS like this.