1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ALOOG 1 - Public Server - MR[A] - Planning & Chat

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andy-R, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

LeiF, pctm and V8_KB like this.
  2. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

^ This was wrong. Not sure where I got it from but all the Riverside 200mile events were all held on the old circuit pre 1969(<IIRC), we are running the short layout all the same :D

3. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I'm afraid Andy's account might have been hacked. :(
    GT cars? Monza?
    Something isn't right here.

Berniyh, pctm and Andy-R like this.
  4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I just feel like we should be focusing on GT cars at Monza and Spa only, its an untapped niche.

So umm... maybe we could do a GT3 race one of these days? :D

Don't worry, I will hate them again when i'm 5 seconds off pace and racing alone.

5. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Hmm he has definitely been hacked...

Andy-R likes this.
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

As some cars drop off my list of enjoyable vehicles I have to find others to fill the void. I tried the Praga R1 the other day and hated it, I then tried the AMG GT3 last night after watching a bit of the Monza 3 hour race, it was reluctant to turn in and I couldnt get below 1:50 with RSR Pro settings so I tried the Audi. It makes a nice noise compared to the Merc, stops and turns better and I was over 1sec a lap faster than I was in the Merc.

7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Actually we did do a GT3 race once, I even have proof somewhere...

Andy-R likes this.
  8. The GT2 cars are actually alot of fun, especially on the servers with alot of variances in trackgrip and temps which make every race very different :p

9. Is there a bug doing the rounds that causes delirium and hallucinations?

10. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Please not another gt3 at spa server!!
    You guys need to get the Honda lawnmower out for some action it's a blast racing with others espically in vr!!

11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Lol dont worry, the server is still daily/regular rotation. I will put GT3 one day in the near future though, I think we have probably used them about 3 times in 3 years.

Tomcul likes this.
  12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I'd rather go for GT2/GTE like Leif suggested. The new 911 RSR is actually quite nice … for a GT car. :D

13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Can do that one day as well if it is requested. I think I prefer the GT3, less downforce is a big plus for me, I hate downforce :p well it depends on the car, FAbarth is not bad. If GT2 brakes lock as easily as the Praga I probably wont be a fan.

14. Exactly, GT3 are pretty boring cars. They pretty much have to use ABS & TC to go somewhat quick since they were designed around them so there's not much happening at the wheel.
    The GT2 cars are much more fun and involving to drive. Especially if you man up and disable the TC :p But they do have more downforce aswell so in a sense its also a bit easier.

15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Not sure about the Beamer and the Vette, but at least the 458 GT2 and the 911 RSR really aren't problematic without ABS.
    Do you still object to driving at Bathurst? Otherwise I'd say we could have a blast with those cars on that track.

The main reason why I really dislike the GT3 cars are the tyres. In principle they should be similar to the GT2s, but somehow they are very different.
    Never got along with these GT3 tyres.

16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I liked the C7R in 1 of the builds, I havent tried it for a long time though. @Berniyh we arent allowed to use rips on ALOOG. Maybe I will put both GT3 and GT2 tonight then? Thruxton could be fun? Fantastic layout IMO, had some fun races there yesterday with pctm.

17. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

I can't name even one driver who can bring the GT3 cars near the limit who uses TC. It pretty much just slows them down (too simplified).

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Is it a rip? Before we used it on SF I did search for info on that but didn't find any indication that is a rip. If you do have info there, please point to that, because I'd like to know. ;)

I tried Thruxton on Saturday, but it really isn't my thing.
    As an alternative: maybe Cadwell Park? I didn't yet have the chance to drive there since the new version was released (about a month ago).

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

TC yes, but you can't really drive them that well without ABS, even when improving the setup for that.

20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Last time I tried Cadwell the quality wasnt great, if your racing Berniyh then maybe Donington, if not I vote Thruxton. Read the reviews for Bathurst, IIRC there was a discussion on these forums a while ago about it as well.