1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa official update 0.20

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Hany

Hany Alien

he is demonstrating that in a hotlap. why don't we race niki, u in the FAST mclaren and i'm in the z4 gt3 :D I wonder if u can use your Q setup in race ;)

LTC Mike (40plus), Lunae and tabis like this.
  2. iVG

iVG Alien

I agree he is very quick. I've raced only once with him with paddle shift cars and he was in Mclaren @Silverstone I think. Obviously he was faster. In the H gearbox though, he just blows my head off. Not to defend myself, but my DFGT with the lack of clutch/shifter is losing me a lot. Not the mention the stock pedals just plain suck.
    I don't want to defend myself here or take away any respect. He is faster than me - full stop.
    I hope to race him properly once I get better setup :)

Old Geezer and Hany like this.
  3. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Thanks for the update Kunos! I think about this update as a step for all upcoming awesomeness :) We are getting close to the point when developers and modders can start focus on next features and content, which is great. I think in next 4-5 month we will see a lot of interesting stuffs (official and unofficial) ;o)
    PS: About the McLaren vs BMW Z4 (GT3), I think McLaren is faster, but driver must fully use it's really powerful brakes for example. That's why I always choose Z4 cause I'm faster with that :)

4. There is a car modding pdf document at:
    ..\Steamapps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\car-pipeline-1.03

Thats what Ive found so far.

5. iVG

iVG Alien

Well z4 has been changed now so a bit too late for a shoot out. Should have done this last week but nobody believed me that Mclaren was a bit faster than the Z4.
    Anyway as we're on topic, wanna do some Z4 races on the private server?

6. the_meco

the_meco Alien

It says in the car pipeline doc there is a file called "Template.fbx" to show the car hierarchy setup. Does anyone know where this file is? I can't find it searching through the folders or searching for it on my comp :confused:

7. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

:D
    You're on mate. :p If you loose you'll have to drive slow McLaren then.

8. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

In my opinion as a more casual racer, the new Z4 is physics are great. It gets a tad faster on long straights (Tested ony Snoopy´s Nordschleife), and is a little more agile in general, I think. I reduced camber and toe on the rear axle slightly, and now it is indeed fast. Got 5 seconds on the Nordschleife out of it. But my time is not very fast in general yet. (I guess you´d lough if you knew :D)

With the recent developments at the 24H at the Nürburgring, the MP4 GT3 is running fast. Dörr Motorsports got the pole at about 8:10, while the fastest Z4 GT3 is 2.5 seconds behind it.

9. esox71

esox71 Alien

O dear...

10. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

Take a look at rsr live timing before writing next time, it's about 50/50.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  11. jamba

jamba Racer

i was bored to write that before, good that somone replayed..

if i remember good top 2 kombos with gt3 on rsr are imola/nurb ...on both combos bmw is faster 0.5/0.3

but still we cant talk that much about comparation wich one is faster becose AC has been "changed/updated" a lot in last couple of months + tbh we are still far far away from limit.When we got proper MP and some leagues , in few months we will see the limit.

atm (old patch) bmw was faster/much more stabile to drive then mp4

12. Hany

Hany Alien

haha okay but if u lose then u have to drive the f40 for 1 week without abs in public servers :p

jamba likes this.
  13. roufles

roufles Racer

Is the collision between players a server setting now or just to prevent the demolition derby of steam sales?

spiritofsenna likes this.
  14. jamba

jamba Racer

F40 without abs,thats cheat:D
    Its TO much hardcore driving some cars without abs , atm where pc pedals are not 100% great for that...

Niki Đaković and Hany like this.
  15. The z4 feels much better , steering feels lighter its not like a boat anymore:eek:

Philippeapo likes this.
  16. Tomskii

Tomskii Simracer

O_O

Ever heard about load cells?

17. Darkkis

Darkkis Racer

- BMW Z4 GT3 performance balance (slightly faster)

YES! My favourite car, and it's not a tank anymore? Gotta try it!

18. jamba

jamba Racer

No man i didnt.
    It must be something over 200€ wich is one normal monthly loan or at least half loan in mostly all countries of the world.

Now post some smarter answer please.

Niki Đaković likes this.
  19. brianr121

brianr121 Racer

@jamba, try adjusting the pedal gamma?

20. jamba

jamba Racer

Thats not point what im trying to explain here.
    Im talking about how hard is to do it with logitech pedals(sim world using this at most i guess)
    load cell have huge advantage over other pedals at mark imo.

Niki Đaković likes this.