1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa official update 0.20

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Jun 20, 2014.

1. iVG

iVG Alien

The mclaren was most evidently faster at silvestone Just look at the RSR times... Monza is a bad example because Z4 has a better straight line speed but thats about it.

Shaddix likes this.
  2. mms

mms Alien

3. Is free join working after this update? I thought it quit working a couple of updates ago.....

4. Colt Rogers

Colt Rogers Simracer

Progress as usual..thanks to DEVS for keeping your word and always improving AC. So does this mean all car tools are out to where we could potentially start driving modded cars?
    Huge thanks to both DEVS and Modders who have been working their arses off getting some outrageously amazing content ready. Thanks for everyone's hard work to make this sim the best out there.

5. Maranello46

Maranello46 Racer

One month since the last multiplayer update :(

magzire likes this.
  6. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Nice update. Thanks Kunos, keep up the good work!

7. DrSmile

DrSmile Racer

I did make the experience that the mp4 with standard-setup is almost undriveable at the limit while the z4 is much more easy to control. but with a good setup the mp4 destroys the z4 cause it dont make this jump in performance (specialy in curves and corners) when changing the setup like the mp4.

kolbenfresa likes this.
  8. mms

mms Alien

9. Well done Kunos really excited for the upcoming improvements and licenses ... Dont keep us hanging too long we all wanna know the goodies :D

10. the_meco

the_meco Alien

I noticed in the blog it was mentioned that Kunos are working on new shaders for cars and tracks. I'm hoping we will see a water shader implemented in the future :rolleyes: Great update, and well documented car modding so far!

Shaddix likes this.
  11. yusupov

yusupov Alien

this seems to be appropriate though. the mclaren is faster, the z4 more stable. thats balance in its own right & i think its reflected in the real world as well, which is why the 12C is kicking *** with pro drivers.

12. Nice update - thanks the whole team :)

13. yusupov

yusupov Alien

14. sarabwt

sarabwt Simracer

so why has the mclaren faster lap times on all tracks with rsr live timing. if you cant drive it, doesnt mean it isnt fast and im not saying that i can drive it XD, but i know some people that do and they are freaking fast :)

15. Psit

Psit Alien

Trust me, you dont want Hany in the same server as you are :D

16. How to use the car SDK? Where is it?

17. Kunos said there will be video tutorials forthcoming....however, like the track editor, I am willing to bet you already need to know what you are doing in order to utilize the tools.

18. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

Exactly this. Hate to agree to you, but it seems obvious that hany prefers MCL. I'll eventually hl z4 on mugello.
    MCL is an unique car in real life. Just as in ac it requires an unique driving style too. Seems like this Finn anssi is demonstrating that very well with Logitech dfgt.

19. iVG

iVG Alien

Shaddix likes this.
  20. iVG

iVG Alien

Why do you hate to agree with me :D ?