1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa pre-order extra's

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by RSP_Figuur84, Aug 6, 2016.

1. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

Did they adverised you got the prestige edition? I got it from bol.com. I got the code in my email from Bol. As of I know, only Bol.com and Gamemania sold prestige in the Netherlands.

2. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

It didn't say anything about a prestige edition, but it was more expensive then usual retail.. I gues I am screwed no prestige cars for me . Thanks for your reply!

3. PaulxB

PaulxB Rookie

Pre ordering was not really necessary if you are buying a physical disc copy.
    If you buy the Prestige Pack Edition it has 9 extra cars but 3 of those cars are the Performance Pack. So the Performance Pack cars are included in the Prestige Pack.
    As long as you buy the Prestige Edition you will get all the cars that are currently available.

4. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

I called Coolbues customer service before i pre-ordered and they told me they didn't have any pre-order pack, so i pre-ordered from bol.com.

5. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

Thanks guys,

Is there any way to get the Prestige pack seperatly??

6. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

Currently this is not for sale and I´m very angry because I preordered the game
    and also bought the seasons pass but the cars from the prestige pack are still
    locked for me.

Thats a big shame.

I actually expected all cars from the PC-version anyway but seems that console-players
    have to buy the DLCs as well.

TNTNitro likes this.
  7. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

Same here , bought the Season Pass too. I can,t wait to see the Red Bull Ring and the cars from the Red Pack.

As for the prestige pack, I didn't know about this not being included.. Since I pre ordered at Coolblue. If I knew about a seperate Prestige edition I would have pre ordered at Bol.com...

8. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

And the prestige edition was not even avaible on XBL.....

Felix Gro likes this.
  9. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

How can I get the extra car?
    I actually pre-order, but I didn't know there were different version!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

10. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

Same on PS4... this su*** :(

11. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I still haven't received my pre order code.

12. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

I'm sorry guys... But why did not you check out which versions there where instead of blind ordering. It was always on the Assetto website. I would almost think some guys only went to this site after ordering and only for complaining. You should know on consoles most games have pre-order specials. I knew too. Because I read it almost everywhere on internet and checked it myself before ordering. Stop complaining against Kunos because YOU did not do your homework properly.

But to patch your wounds up a little, I think the pack probably be available later on. That most of the times happens too.

talby71 and GT_Davy like this.
  13. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

In my eyes the prestige-edition should have been avaible on XBL as well but it wasn´t.

And the biggest rip-of is:
    I bought the game checked the cars and when clicking on the Nismo it directed me to the seasons pass so I bought it just to
    see the cars are still not avaible. :(

14. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

I do agree on this. Weird to direct to season pass, when it is not included. And indeed there should be a digital version of the prestige pack.

Faultier likes this.
  15. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

I am not here to complain against Kunos. I didn't do enough research clearly, would like to purchase the Prestige Pack DLC seperatly if it becomes available for sure.

Otherwise I am generally enjoying AC so far! Mostly enjoy driving the various GT3 machines included!

RSP_Figuur84 likes this.
  16. PaulxB

PaulxB Rookie

I hate this trend of having pre order DLC or certain versions of a game only being available at certain shops.
    I wanted to buy the physical disc anyway so I bought a disc copy of the Prestige Edition but the fact that the Prestige Pack was not be available to people who did want to buy it digitally is kind of unfair and I would have been kind of annoyed if it was the other way round.

Jacky Chou likes this.
  17. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

What is happening is a disgrace!

These cars with a cloud, when you choose them, you are directed to the store and to the dlc Season Pass

I bought the season pass, but even so the cars are still unavailable in the game!

It has a name: cheat! because the cars are part of the DLC prestige that is not available

xbox

Faultier likes this.
  18. ice_nl

ice_nl Rookie

I am having the same problem, i bought it in the online store from Media Markt, it was advertised as Assetto Corsa + Prestige Pack DLC and there is no code in the box.

I do see a cloud symbol in the game next to the car, so does the game know that i have the Prestige Pack DLC or do i really need a code? I have emailed the shop about it but havent received an answer yet.

Maybe the distributor messed up as the game isnt available in the store anymore? Which is strange as it is one of the biggest shops over here. So i cant exchange it to see if an other disc solves the problem.

19. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

I'm struggling to get the pre order codes from my retailer, this whole pre order DLC thing suck.

20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! We're pleased to announce that the Prestige Pack will be available to purchase from the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One Store at a later date! More info coming soon.

Jacky Chou likes this.