1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa pre-order extra's

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by RSP_Figuur84, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

Ok, got the proof now.

A friend of mine bought the game for xbox yesterday as retail (just the normal edition) and he had the code for the prestige pack inside the gamebox.

He also paid only 45,- eur.

So you want to tell me that I had to pay 49,- I even pre ordered the game on xbox live and now I have to pay extra for the prestige pack?

Is this really your plan?

Don't you see that this is huge unfair?

At least the people who preordered the game on xbox live or PSN should have get the prestige-pack for free.

2. hornet66

hornet66 Rookie

I dont know about xbox live but games on psn here in the uk seem to be more expensive than buying elsewhere.For example i bought AC prstige edition for £36.99 online from game,basic copy with no extras on Psn is £39.99.Also bought F1 2016 with career booster dlc from argos for £43.99 and standard edition with no dlc on Psn is £54.99.I dont think the pricing thing is to do with the game manufacturer,i may be wrong though.

3. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

It's the same on xbox, 90% of all the games are more expensive on xbox live than when you buy the physical copy. Forza Horizon standard edition is 70€ on xbox live and 60€ for the physical copy at most retailers. The reason is Sony and Microsoft ask a lot of money, so it's NOT the game developers fault.
    To all the console players (incl myself) : DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE BUYING A GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

I´m not whining about the price.

But the code is included in every retail version for xbox (my friend bought the normal edition) but I did even a pre order on xbl
    and did not get the pack and have to pay extra now.

And thats pure unfair!

5. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

And why didn't you buy that retail version in the first place, you would have those cars now.

6. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

Well I supposed to get the pack also when I buy and even pre order on XBL.

7. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

I normally also prefer to pre-order digital, but this time i made an exception because it was very clear to me i didn't get the prestige pack in this case.
    You have to inform yourself when you are gonna buy something, not only a game, but everything you buy. In history i made some mistakes myself, but i never blamed someone else for my mistake. I learned my lesson and now i make sure i'm informed BEFORE i buy something.

8. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

I see your point but its still unfair to charge people again ;)

Buy the standard xbox version as retail and get the pack for free,
    buy the digital one and get nothing.

9. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Assetto Corsa was average 10€ cheaper than most other games, that's not fair either ;)
    At my work, i work a lot harder than my boss, but he earns twice as much as i do and that's not fair either ;)

Now seriously, i do understand your point.

10. Faultier

Faultier Rookie

yap it was cheaper than other games because in the end you get not that much content to be honest ;)

And yap you earn less then your boss because he has more responsibility than you ;)
    I have a leading position in my company so I know all the moaning from workers here.
    Feel free to start your own company is often my answer.

Let me put it this way.

You buy a TV in a local store and get a blu ray with it.
    You buy the same Tv online at the same store and get nothing extra.

Oh hang on, they offer you to pay 5 bucks to get the blu ray.

In the end its up to Kunos to let people pay for it again and they even don´t bother including it in the seasons pass.

11. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Nice story about your TV, but in this case the 2 TVs are bought in 2 different stores. That's just the point i was trying to make. Playstation digital store is not the same store as amazon.
    Every store is free to charge what they want for this game, i saw prices for AC from 45€ to 65€.