1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

something is wrong in the disparity between the 918 and P1 in those lap times. I can see the 918 as faster on a particular track or in the hands of a particular driver. But not by that much. The 918 is easier to drive fast and gets out of the corners quicker but no other comparisons show this big of a difference. Perhaps the heat was more of an issue for the P1? Or maybe the set up was off. Tire pressures alone can have a huge impact on lap times.

Also interesting to note that if you had a 3 or 5 lap race on that day the Viper would have won pretty easily considering the heat virtually shut the other two down after a lap or two. What does that say for the owners during a hot track day? Do you have to come in after every few laps to make sure you don't damage the car? At least the virtual versions won't overheat on us lol...

2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Actually, no, I don't.

Sure, they can do whatever they want to, no problem there. But I'm out.
    All of the laps were below optimum. Maybe for the 918 less than for the other two.

Unless the laps they showed were done for show-off and didn't show the actual laps.
    (Which is quite common, to be fair.)

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Triple-Ugh …

5. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

Hopefully not,its a cool car, but that means it would take a way a spot from a more fun, performance oriented car. We have 24 spots,so if videos and everything is correct, here is a prediction:

919 (2015)
    919 (2016)
    911 GT3 R
    911 RSR (GTE)
    911 Cup
    Cayman GT4 Club

911 3.0 RSR
    996 GT1
    908 or 906 not sure
    917/30

GT3 RS
    Cayman GT4
    Panamera
    718 Boxter
    Carrera S (maybe 4S as well, idk if it will count as 1 car or just S1)

There are a few i missed, because I don't know what they are called.

An old, what looks like Grand Prix car
    Something that resembles speedster, but different
    Different version of 962 or similar
    They also showed 911 GT1 or GTR or similar, with round headlights

The cars they didn't announce, but should maybe add

New 911 Turbo (kind of makes sense, seeing how porsche are trying to demonstrate their full line up)
    Carrera GT (don't think it will happen)

Epocx and stinki110 like this.
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

7. izitom

izitom Gamer

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

stinki110 likes this.
  9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Just give us the Carrera GT and you at least saved the heart of it. ;)

10. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

You guys haven't heard the news? Kunos changed the plan... All three DLC packs are just going to be first generation Boxster's in different colors!! :cool: Sa-Weet!

11. BRAN

BRAN Gamer

Just my guess:
    2 DLC-Packs will be covering the history and present. It would make a lot of sense to cover the complete available model line, as all car models exist virtually and can be purchased for real.
    Licensing is all about Marketing & Sales in the long run, but that is no news, of course.

(in the video = V)
    918 Spyder (+Weissach Paket likely)
    996 (993?) GT

(F1 equivalents in the video)
    maybe 804 / 360 /Porsche McLaren (F1) (?)

Old (very likely)
    718 W-RS Spyder
    550 Spyder
    981 Cayman GT4 (V)
    981 Boxster Spyder (likely)
    911 Carrera RS 2.7 (V)
    911 GT3 Cup (V)

New (99.9% we are going to see all of these, but I have my doubts about DIESEL and cabriolet version)
    718 Boxster (S)
    718 Cayman (S)
    911 Carrera (S)
    911 Carrera 4 (S)
    911 Targa 4 (S)
    911 Turbo (S)
    911 R
    911 GT3 RS 4.0
    Macan (S / GTS)
    Macan Turbo (Perf. Pack)
    Panamera S
    Panamera Turbo
    Cayenne (S / GTS)
    Cayenne Turbo

Would be fantastic to see:
    Boxster 986 (the savior of PORSCHE in the 90's)

904 (the 718 successor with flat6) (?) --> i doubt it)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    stinki110 likes this.
  12. Warren Newman

Warren Newman Rookie

Could you imagine if KS looked at your list and just decided to put every single one in the game. I would just be pleased with the 911 turbo, the 918 Spyder, the 718 boxter and the Panamera turbo. Everything else would be bonus.

13. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

So many seem to forget the 959. I’d love to see it ingame vs the F40. Good old Test Drive times…

[​IMG]

14. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Raced ruf against the rest of supercars online today. I think i mastered it's power off oversteer - power on understeer and it became my favorite road car. It's speed is fantastic, so much power on low rpm. Cant wait for Porsche cars!

15. Orne

Orne Alien

16. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Yes please!

My most-wanted Porsches:
    1. 993 GT2
    2. 911 2.7 RS
    3. 959
    4. 930 Turbo
    5. 356 Speedster

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

That's because all except this one were crashed.

19. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

20. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.