1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As a generally non-Porsche guy, I'm honestly not too bothered about which ones we get.

With the exception being - a front-engined Porsche, preferably a 928 - though a 924, 944 or 968 would suffice.

I do hope they haven't forgotten the front-engined cars, it'd be a shame not to include at least one of them.

Specht77 and Patrik Marek like this.
  2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I don't think that you will see any of those.

3. Błażej

Błażej Racer

Randy approves :)

esox71, arthur666 and Dean Ogurek like this.
  4. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Sure , at least 1. 944 Turbo was a cool little car. Would be fun to run with the RX7 and Supra.

5. I wouldn't hate it if we got a 928 s4, but not counting on it.

6. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers Simracer

I didn't see that coming! Congrats Kunos! My investment in this game keep getting better and better value.... :D

7. grandepunto

grandepunto Simracer

Is the 911 R also coming to AC?

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

9. ramon31

ramon31 Gamer

Hi
    I remember reading somewhere the cayman GT4 will come in its clubsport version, sadly meaning wearing slicks, am i right? Or will it come too in its standard version, wearing street tyres and semislicks like other street cars in AC?
    Thanks

10. I think both the GT4 (street) and GT4 Clubsport (race) are confirmed, or at least semi-confirmed.

ramon31 likes this.
  11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The Cayman GT4 was seen as real life footage in the AC Porsche announcement trailer, the Cayman GT4 Clubsport was confirmed by Marco on Stefano's livestream (still open question if it's the MR version or not - considering the timing probably not, so no homologated GT4 car).

jjmaxxracing likes this.
  12. lelinuxien52

lelinuxien52 Racer

Do you know when release is expected ? Midd october ? End ?

13. sotti

sotti Gamer

I thought we were getting the 1st set this month, but we're running out of days.
    Must be next month. :(

14. From Marco's FB: (highlighted text for emphasis)
    Less than one year ago, we lived one of the most surreal days at Kunos Studios, in Vallelunga. Some people from Porsche paid us a visit, to have a closed-doors meeting that has gone forward for two days. So: me, Stefano and another programmer was discussing with Porsche in a meeting room. In the meantime, Aris was in the other side of the building, in our office, working at the simulator with one of the Ferrari engineers who created the 488 GTB, discussing about car handling, physics, features, and so on. That was, actually, a coincidence of dates, and the respective teams didn't met each other.

Two months later, a new billboard appeared on Vallelunga track, showing the new Porsche 911 Carrera S, presented a week earlier at Estoril circuit in an official event, where Porsche brought some simulators powered for the first time by Assetto Corsa.

In October 2016, after one year, both cars will be performed in our game, being reproduced as never done before. On PC, PS4, XB1.

Well, let me say: what a day.

15. sotti

sotti Gamer

paulieGTR likes this.
  16. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Marco Massarutto said there are three Porsche DLC that would release starting September in this live stream, that's where the source of the news is. Plans and dates can change.

18. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

They also presented Season Pass for PC as a fact, it's not confirmed yet. Bummer though, hope it's not too long into October.

Epistolarius likes this.
  19. sotti

sotti Gamer

I'm a developer myself, and the fact that it's only mentioned in a stream and not an official PR or blog post makes me believe it was a tentative date. If it's late and they slip into early october, it won't be the end of the world, but non the less I'm excited for next week.

:)

20. ABernardo

ABernardo Racer

I don't follow (i.e., what the fact that you are a developer has anything to do with what you said). I'm not a developer, and pretty much realize that if it's not in a PR release, then don't put much stock into what has been said in other postings, etc.

KRS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.