1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Would be awesome if we could get the Carrera Cup Car :D

2. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

The new one shown yesterday is basically confirmed by Marco.

asehauDLM and Rolz like this.
  3. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

Can you link where all this official news for the Porsche packs is? I've seen nothing on this site.

Rolz likes this.
  4. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

There's no official announcement yet, but there's a trail of clues left by Marco on Facebook, Twitter and one of Stefano's streams where he made a guest appearance:

Audible confirmation (x9)
    Cayman GT4
    Cayman GT4 CS
    Macon
    Cayenne
    Panamera (2017)
    GT3
    GT3 Cup (991.2)
    919 (2015)
    919 (2016)

Visible confirmation (x7)
    718 Boxter
    917/30
    935/78
    962 (seen in the trailer)
    911 RSR (1974)
    Carrera S (991.2)

So 8 others.

asehauDLM, vegaguy 5555 and Rolz like this.
  5. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

That better be the GT3 RS bro, it better... Hopefully they also get the 911 Turbo S in there, which besides the 918, is the fastest car they make. On the same tires it would smoke a gt3 rs on any track.

6. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

Can't wait.

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  7. JusTiCe8

JusTiCe8 Racer

Looks a great deal of Porsches ;) too bad there would (probably) be no 996 GT3 Cup :(. Just hope those cars matches current AC quality standard (with still improved skins'files & templates naming)

8. kikie

kikie Simracer

When can I give Kunos my money? I want Porsches!

:D

vegaguy 5555 and andrea.chiovato like this.
  9. Same question here

brSiRiuS likes this.
  10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'm hoping they release the season pass with it. One of the rare occasions I'd actually buy one.

11. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Maybe after the Xbox patch... can hope...

12. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Yup. I'm guessing a full blown announcement this week, and release a week or two later. But all the details will definitely be announced soon after the xbox patch.

13. achristoffer

achristoffer Racer

October is going to be a great month for gamers! I have mafia 3, battlefield 1, the assetto corsa car pack and the potential release of oculus touch on my list!

14. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

mafia 3 ai looks awful from the clips i watched.

15. Br4sc0

Br4sc0 Rookie

If 'visible confirmations' constitute anything seen in the trailer, I'd like to also add the 911 GT-1 '98 (1:19 in the trailer), and one of the mid-1930's Auto-Union cars (don't recognize which one) at 1:23. That last one is very cheeky, as they only show it for about 2 frames, and you have to pause the video at just the right moment to capture a glimpse of it.

16. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

I dunno you think maybe they just cobbled together a bunch of Porche footage for the promo rather than that being the actual cars we will get, i can't imagine we would get so many amazing cars its surely a huge amount of work. Would be amazing but a think wishful thinking.

17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I wouldn't be surprised if Porsche already had most of their current cars in digital model form, just getting the physics right would be the challenge. :)

18. Br4sc0

Br4sc0 Rookie

Yeah maybe they did, I understand that it it wishful thinking to hope that all of the cars seen in the Porsche reveal trailer are coming in the packs. My reply was aimed at dodge33cymru's post, although I should have made that clearer. He includes 'visible confirmations' and also has the 935/78 and 962 in there that were both seen in the trailer.
    I do somewhat think that these cars will be included though, otherwise it would be very strange to throw in a sneaky 2 frame shot to the Auto Union silver arrow, and to a lesser extent the shots of the 917's, 930, 935/78, 936, 962 etc. if they won't be in the game. The only reason I can see for this is if they didn't actually edit this footage together themselves, but if it was directly copied from some sort of Porsche racing montage.

19. lothburn

lothburn Rookie

I eagerly throw my hard earned cash at Kunos, However the choice of free Porsche is poor at best. Lets be honest the marketing team will not listen. SUV and a family saloon is not Porsche, this is VW.

20. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

I wholeheartedly disagree with your comment and this is why,

upload_2016-10-3_13-43-26.png

It will absolutely trounce most sports cars in the game, and thats before we even start discussing the marevlous technological advances it brings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.