1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER Broadcasting & Company

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Dec 11, 2018.

1. paecekiss

paecekiss Rookie

Hello everyone
    ACCdirector is a good application but still very limited, I prefer used the application ksBroadcasting you can the result here

sps_for_race likes this.
  2. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

HOW???

My mouse is hidden on the screen...

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Are you sure using the broadcasting app?

acc.jpg

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  4. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

App showing CONNECTED... but I have black background... not with the game background.

5. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

If is switch on ACCdirector the views like Basic, Blanc and etc - it does change... But no overlay as I understand it how it works?

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

With this app you control the screen of the computer you are connected with, where the race is running, joined as spectator for example.
    No overlay in the app itself.

7. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

So mouse is visible in the game with this app? May be I'm doing something wrong. Shows connected, I can move what ever I want on the screen.. But I'm interested in switch cams between the cars and I assume I need to click on the name but I have no mouse visible on the game when I'm on track

8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Like in the picture of the app in my post above, just click on the name of the driver you want to broadcast the videostream from.
    In the example, number 10 is selected.

9. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for questions ) just want to make sure I understand... When I'm on the race track... as spectator... I can click on the name in leaderboard to switch between the drivers? All I need to connect app...

If yes, I did that, but I have no mouse visible when I'm on the track watching cars.

Sorry :)

10. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

You control everything with the Broadcasting app for videostreams on your second pc or additional screen.
    The mouse clicks on the name in that app, not in the game.

11. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Now I got it )

Thank you

12. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

Any chance to get more functions into ? Actualy switching to different cam sets is not working for me, like i still need to click into game, then use F3 to switch to CAM set 2 or HELI cam.
    Or autoswitch to change player to smallest gap between players ?
    Reltime position change, not only on sectors etc ?

I made lot of streams from AC in last three years with apps like Bcast and in acc im lack of some those features and maybe with some more information for broadcasters, like pit stops count etc etc etc :)
    ACC is very nice looking sim, so i hope, our streams can be even better, then in AC.

Last race:

Thank you

13. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Depends on what we are talking about. The feature is the API, the actual application is nothing more than an example and test client.

Onboard cams and Helicam not showing up is a bug in the API, which Fabio fixed yesterday:
    upload_2019-8-1_11-18-0.png

What we do with the data (like autoswitches, calculating other things, how to display stuff), that's for the actual imlpementation and basically a thing for modders and coders.
    Reason is that we have (with limited time) to pick to either do a good and sophisticated app, or we provide the best API we can deliver.

14. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

Good to hear about that fix.

But not all broadcasters are programmers too, you know :)

15. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

No, but it's a modding tool. There are modders providing a lot better tools than we could ever do (or again we'd have to decide what not to do in that month)

16. tobot

tobot Rookie

Is there a way to show text message to specific user and every user?

I want to build a plugin which records every user's lap time and show as a whole time leader board.
    I think I can receive track info, driver info, lap times, accidents with broadcast sdk.
    But I don't know how to send message to players.

I had built server plugin for AC: https://github.com/chaeyk/acsRankingPlugin
    and want to make a similar one for ACC.
    Assetto_Corsa_Screenshot_2019.05.10_-_00.33.51.60.png
    Assetto_Corsa_Screenshot_2019.05.10_-_00.06.46.16.png
    Assetto_Corsa_Screenshot_2019.05.10_-_00.08.09.75.png

17. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Why would you want this much information streamed to the chat window when Timetables are already available to those who want/need to see it? Can imagine it would be hugely distracting when you're trying to set a fast lap...

18. tobot

tobot Rookie

Game's timetable is only for that session.
    I want to make timetables for a week or a month or all times.

I would like it if server can send player, car, laptime, accidents and etc informations to my plugin, and if my plugin can send text to game.

19. devil in me

devil in me Racer

Hi there everyone. May i have some help please?

Dont know if this is the correct place for this question, but have seen a few posts talking about it, so im going for it here.

About a month ago, i comeback into ACC and have been making quiet a few races in multiplayer normal servers, did one or two in the single player and career mode and so far 6 in the competition server where i got disconnect from 2 of them unfortunately , did try 3 special events as well.
    Since the first race i did in multiplayer my TO as been above 9.000, never came into the 8***. but im still getting the Bronze fia driver category. I have read i would need to do at least around 250klm always above the 9.000 to get promoted and im pretty sure i have done way more than that already. what am i missing here ?

95% of the times i dont qualy or I intentionally do bad qualy and start from the back of the pack and work my way up the field even in the competition servers. if that as something to do with the fact i didnt get promoted yet.

upload_2020-2-17_9-43-8.png

My stats went down a little yesterday, as i was probably overdriving the car and racecraft went down quiet a bit with both disconnections :( or i think that was the reason, maybe not.
    The CP races classifications final standings by first to last race were by this order :2 / 2 / 6 / 18 DC /22 DC / 4.
    Im posting results because dont know if as something to do with it.

upload_2020-2-17_9-58-50.png

May i have some help about understand the reason i dont get promoted? Or is just because im ugly as hell ? :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  20. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

I have started a broadcasting client in Go (aka golang). While reverse-engineering the C# test-client code, I think to have understood that the length of strings (in the initial connection setup for instance), which are int16, are send in little-endian (whereas on networks everything is usually send big-endian). Is that correct?