1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Can we do something about the trolls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Kez, Oct 2, 2015.

1. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

BLACKLIST_MODE=1

Once on the blacklist they need to be removed manually and the server restarted before they can join again.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

2. Epocx

Epocx Alien

it's blacklist mode 2, ban and forget

1 is just ban

0 is no blacklist

3. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Oops my mistake. Been a while since I changed them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

4. Rick Crawford

Rick Crawford Rookie

I'm pretty fed up with wreckers and it is getting far worse than it use to be. It would be nice to have and option to sort servers by monitored or not. really tired of wasting time on open servers with wreckers. yes you can tell the difference between newbe and wreckers. I've been a fan AC but really if no changes are coming I don't see mayself sticking around much longer. Maybe Netkar or god forbid pay to play. Has to be some king of algorithms, code to to selectively remove thess ppl from a server.
    Thanks for a place to post and hope the best
    gandy836 or crawdad

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

MR (minorating) did a great job of this but its now been turned off so we are back to where this thread started. Honestly its sad to say but best to avoid open public servers look for closed groups or league servers is your only hope now.

There may be a few remaining monitored servers but when I did this a long time ago it was basically an admins full time job to keep the bad eggs out. It gave you no real chance to race but MR did all the work for us when it was running. Still the majority of users had no idea how to use this to improve their experiance which was also a likely reason for it being shut down beyond the new european tracking laws that was its main downfall.

ACC will have built in ratings made by the guy that made MR so should be good again for pickup racing. AC however is now past its pickup server useability especially if your only looking for busy servers, getting a reasonable experiance in an open busy public server is very unlikely now.

Deleted member 113167 likes this.
  6. I've seen it first hand as well, where the "young ones" will get on and they really like the fact they are driving a car, but have no idea how it works (never driven a car) so they over-drive and then find it funny and easier to be ignorant etc. They want to be part of it, but lack the intellect, so the whole idea (sim racing/driving) gets lost. So, unless MR systems are in place and functioning properly.....

Jack_NL likes this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

But the AC-FR KMR servers are very good. Wreckers, high-pingers, rule disobeyers get autokicked here. Too many crashes at the start and there's an auto-restart. The racing in there for me is as clean as on a MR AB server I'd say.

Rick Crawford and chksix like this.
  8. Mikado

Mikado Gamer

Why don't do a community list of players? We report them on a thread with video so admins can get their steamid, and then we can have a community blacklist downloadable on racedepartment or here for all server admins.
    There is a server on Monza with 458 gt2, many people on it and this night it was the worst night ever seen with at least 10 wreckers. I can't imagine the reason that push this guy's to do such stupid thing, maybe mental illness. I'm curious what they do IRL and what type of person they are...
    The worst is that the players wines about that and when there is a vote it don't pass...

chksix likes this.
  9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Ah, Steam sale time again...
    :rolleyes:;)

chakko and Jack_NL like this.
  10. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

It get trolled on both side. I suppose it's more of a case of karma more than anything else.