1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

In GAME is listed for September release (i preorder it) but can be pushed back with sure if is not ready.. But with sure must be out before the Kunos update :) (i mean console=pc version)

2. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Pre order PCars, after the last launch. I'll be buying it but I won't be preordering it again, going to read the full reviews first and check out the forum to see what sort of condition it's in first.

svenvangent likes this.
  3. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Yes a lot of intersting new features, im more exited about the multiplayer matchmaking end servers, based on your skills and performance on race...this mean all "destruction derby" players gone a be filtered to same servers..and clean and respectful players in others... (obvious this is for dedicated open servers, not a custom one or is like a option for a server host to allow players with "X" licence and others with "Y" to not join, every player gone a have a profile performance tracking and depending on your curent state of skills you can be able to join or not in the selected server...and this is really cool and inovate for this type of games ! I hope this gone a solve a big part of problems if you play with "random" guys....and is cool

4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

when my wife asks if im cumin
    shes sick of hearing me say
    yes real soon
    i have lord kunos to blame for that

5. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I preordered because i was talking with a friend from Eurogamer who test it...and based on hes info is a big improve from PC1... Specially in FFB and Phiysx... And yes i trust him because he was who told me for PC1 on release how "bad" was and how much bugs have...and now about PC2 he was happy with the results...so i risk and preorder it... I hope i not make a error :)

ppbucko likes this.
  6. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

"Real soon" its turned from something cool to something who mean.... "few mounts" , now when someone say "soon"
    I aways think in Kunos :) (and is funny and in same time sad)

7. I've got some information, the uk market price for bacon remains stable but rumours are afloat it could become volatile soon real soon so l should get your lb of bacon now.

DUNKY- DOPEUS and SkechBG like this.
  8. Take my wife...........Please, take my wife.

9. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

At least you got a information about that... :) because we still with the last info from Kunos about update from march...and looking for it every day... Due of their words about end of march... The real soon means final of April maybe...

10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

No. I only trust Turn 10 when It comes down to release dates.

11. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

At least they not say "real soon" ...so basicly if they lunch it September gone a be cool.. And if is not..nobody gone a blame it for their words... Dosent metter if is september or november...if is good and finished product can wait for the release...and play a PC version of AC :) because the console one still in "real soon" state :)

Donald_Trump2016 likes this.
  12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

1491906311404.png
    Lucille is thirsty. She is a vampire bat!
    She just want to now the update release day..
    You don't gonna deny that to Lucille,aren't ya...:D

SRL D-Vibes and Grijo like this.
  13. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I feel a bit...bad...because we turn this threat to a everything else but not in Community Update info and talk... So let's real soon we stop talking for PC2 and Bacon :) otherwise Kunos not gone a comunicate us the patch notes! ( the release date we awready know it is "soon" )

14. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

please feel free to talk about my wife
    everyone else down the pub does :D:D:D

15. spoghead

spoghead Rookie

Deafening (NB: If anyone posts "Pardon" in reply to this, they win the internet for today)

16. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

17. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Dear friends. First, sorry for my english, but... PC2? No joking! This next update and subsequent will bring a very, very, good Private Lobbies system! Project Cars have to wait the 3rd version for a good physics and FFB. Sure!

18. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

The best thing I read this week...and probably for the rest of it, LOL :D

Donnced2 likes this.
  19. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Second funniest post of the week for me :D

paul_wev and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.
  20. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

But...The unanswered question is: when the next update will be delivered? Most likely after PC2 will come out ;)

Alex1996 and SkechBG like this.