1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Yes you are right about they cooking awready...but the problem is you domt know what exactly they cooking for you and when the dinner gone a be ready :) I prefere eat a good dinner and to know what i order...and looks PC2 gone a serve us a good dinner and compleate :).... And about the cooking...i order at lunch a custom button setup and they gone a serve it 10 mounts later....I never again pay 70 euro for surprise dinner in The "SOON" Restaurant :) hehheheh

spoghead and paul_wev like this.
  2. djm99

djm99 Gamer

Never any issue with Project Cars on PS4, and it can at least be played with a controller.

3. @P73

@P73 Simracer

I can see in a few days/weeks from now, when the due update comes out, all the same fellows who have now been vigorously spreading their negativity coming back to the forum and saying, like 5 year olds: "Kunos, we love you"; "Kunos, you're the best thing that happened to me"; "Kisses Kunos"... and the ridiculous list goes on.

Some weeks later, when the following update will be once again due, all the harassment will then be brought back to the table. Funny thing people can be. Meanwhile, the sun does it's daily job out there and Nature completes its cycles, undisturbed.

4. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

I can agree and remove all my worlds and do a official Apologize to Kunos if they lunch a update who are equal to the PC version...otherwse dont expect see a positive comment from me... Ahh and one important think...if you are happy with the curent game compared to a PC version..and if you like the words "Soon , Really Soon" its up to you and i accept this...but man..not everyone is happy with what we expect, what we have , and how they progress... And dont forget, everyome have their own points of view..and not everyone spend money easy, In my opinion with the next "Custom Lobby" update ...something gone a be wrong like aways ...or not gone a incluide a crucial settings...and then the wait again... I have a question for you... Imagine you must choice between Assetto Corsa on PC and on Console ..with wich one you stay?? Or better question...If you must choice between playing 1 year every day only one game in their actual state...witch one you gone a get AC on Console or Project Cars 1!? And last question sorry.... Are you happy with the lack of transparent info from Developers!!? (this is general not only Kunos) Thank You if your answer me honestly...

5. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Question 1: "Imagine you must choice between Assetto Corsa on PC and on Console ..with wich one you stay??"
    Answer 1: I have chosen the console version, as I don't own a gaming PC. I'm satisfied with the version I have.

Question 2: "Or better question...If you must choice between playing 1 year every day only one game in their actual state...witch one you gone a get AC on Console or Project Cars 1!?"
    Answer 2: AC is my daily choice. I've deleted Forza 6 and my hard copy of PCars is collecting dust.

Question 3: "And last question sorry.... Are you happy with the lack of transparent info from Developers!!? (this is general not only Kunos) Thank You if your answer me honestly..."
    Answer 3: Honestly I don't care. As I said, the game is satisfactory to me even now. If it improves, so much the better. All answers put forth by users here on the forum have been duly addressed by some devs at some point. Now, if you mean not answering the same questions everyday is lack of communication... I hope I've passed the examination, anyway.

Tomcul likes this.
  6. Not me

7. l failed that exam but l can retake it real soon.

Maxx69, spoghead and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.
  8. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Ok so i apreciate your honests answers and i accept it... Now Listen my answers...
    (sorry for my English skills is not my native language i hope you can understand what i say)

1. I own AC from early access on PC, and i enjoy it a lot , then when AC was released on console Me and my Community was so happy with that news and preorder it ...with expectation to grow in numbers of clean racers and do good multiplayer sessions, unfortunatetly the Console Version is too limited in content,settings and a poor and boring Multiplayer ...(first desapointment was at lunch)

2. If i must choice between daily playing a Racing Game between PC1 and Assetto Corsa i choice PC1 and the reason about this is because you have everything to set up,change and do how you like it, not only in MP the overal SP experiance is way more compleate and enjoyble at long term (second desapointment with AC was the boring overal gameplay in SP, due of the lack of many features on PC...like mods,apps for telemetry, apps for lap registery..ect ect)

3. And about the happyness with the lack of transparent development of devs..Im truly not...now i gone a give you two exemples...first one...Slightly Mad Studios with PC1 and the lots of bugs on release , what they do is inform previous on what they working...constantly update Patch Notes before every update...and aways stay in time what they anunce! So defenetivley i prefere a bit Transparent dev... And the second exemple is a compleate differend dev...CD Project Red...if you dont know who are they and how they treat their community, and the care of the games...inform you! And later see the result...what people think about Them , like a dev team! And if this is not enought im sorry..but we are compleatly oposite people...and this is good...
    But if you ask all people who are purchised AC on Console...this 3 questions ..fews gone a respond like you...more than 65% of my community (93 people) are desapointed or not happy at all with the console game... Im sure overal worldwide is the same! (So i want nothing more than PC version of the Game and im tired to see only the word "soon".... And Many of us incluiding myself ...start playing again our championships on PC1...and is way more fun... (yes the Physx are better on AC, but the fun factor and features are better on PC1 and with the time you gone a apreciate it...when you see how behind is AC when PC2 is released...) In any case i wish a good and stable update ...and one day AC community to see a compleated game!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Reinart86 likes this.
  9. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

10. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Takes the sun 365 days to do its job (sit motionless while everything else revolves around it or some worship it). Some people get to enjoy it more than others too.
    Would appear your analogy is quite apt in the world of AC.

TitzonToast likes this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

12. hoss2852

hoss2852 Gamer

No you are wrong again pal. If the update is as good as promised we will just be happy to have what we should have had in the first place. Stop trying to make out we are the ones with a problem. We unknowingly spent good money on something which is pathetically underdeveloped compared to the so called equivalent PC version. We want to like this game and play it as they do on PC with the same features. We paid for it and deserve the proper experience. You are wrong. Get it

13. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

14. @P73

@P73 Simracer

@hoss2852, you seem to be an honest fellow, who only wants to have what you think is your right to have. On second thought, I think I'm wrong when I oppose your views or that of fellows who just like you, are sincerely speaking their mind. I apologise for my unpleasantness.

@Plato99, you are clearly a troll. You are here just to be the funny fellow, adding nothing to nothing in terms of concreteness. It's just strange you're still on the forum of a dead game, as you put it. If it's dead, it's got no chances of improving right? If it won't improve and you don't like it as it is, what the heck are you still doing around? Life's goat its misteries.

I give up at my attempts to 'save' the game. It's dawned on me it's just as ridiculous and stupid as trolling. Whatever. Have fun.

Reinart86 and paul_wev like this.
  15. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

"We unknowingly spent good money on something which is pathetically underdeveloped compared to the so called equivalent PC version. We want to like this game and play it as they do on PC with the same features. We paid for it and deserve the proper experience."

Absolutly Agree ! Maybe Kunos for this are silent...because they gone a release huge patch...who makes the game similar to PC and finally we can enjoy it!! Or is Too Soon!? . Look in final i understand people who enjoy with the game in the currrent state...if they dont know the PC version and comes from arcade games like Forza...its normal to like a AC on Console..but people like me who comes from TOCA RACE DRIVER, GTR, iRACING, rFACTOR1/2, Assetto Corsa (PC) , Project Cars (PC/Ps4) when i see a curent state of AC on console , looks like a bad joke...like they stole my money...looks like 70 euro for early access again...looks lile sh*t! And not talk visual...simple comparison against their proper version on PC...the truth is not Playstation sold my your game Kunos...i was exited because the reason to preorder it is your main game on PC...why kunoa not adds a subtitle "ASSETTO CORSA - EARLY ACCESS" or "Assetto Corsa Work In Progress"
    Then At least me not preorder it and pass again other early access... And can save my money...and my time ..and when is ready and good enougt to buy it... But no they not say this , they presented it with a bad trailer who shows DLC cars...and everyone was happy this cars are on Console but booom DLCs....than nobody says from Kunos "Our multiplayer is limited to presets by us, and you cannot play what you want"
    All this sh*t happened because Kunos or 505 decide to make some money "again" with a base and DLCs and also in my opinion they try to lunch it as soon is possible due of the GTSport release (who was deleyed) and the game is a garbage compared to a PC version... So PLEASE Kunos do your job what we paying for at least...and then if you cant affort more developers and help for the game...at least say a big sorry for all this people who preordered a game who exist on PC...with the same expectation...and you Know Kunos you cant blame people who expect a good game...because they compared it with the PC version...and you must be a pathetic to charge for same cars people who allready own it on PC...your market strategy and a release state of the game is pathetic (milking one time...) next time sorry not gone be dumb to spend money on dlc or your next game... Thats it...now enjoys your SOONISH CUSTOMS LOBBYS ...I was tankfull also make a youtube video with thanks to Kunos to give us the oportunity to play AC on Console...and boom headshot...another early access...in few mounts after the news of Digital Bros and Kunos sold...i make a gratefull video again..this time foccused on the great moments who we have it playing it... And then i stop trying or waiting for what we pay...because is rediculous ...slow development..again...lack of content ingame...and not developer transpiracy and correct info... And if you think i gone a be HAPPY with the custom lobbys...no i dont...doesent metter if you give me again a PC version full experiance...i dont gone a be happy...i gone a be happy for people who enjoy the game...but my personal not..because i own a PC version.. And my happynes gone with your console copy..day by day.. Shut down my expectations...faigh..and trust...now i wish a good update (nothing special compared to pc version gone a see) but is time to give it for your content users... I dont trust anymore in Kunos or 505...and im happy with the fact comes more games outhere....a arcadish GTSport must be much more intersting MP experiance...is pathetic..how much potential you have and how you develop it..at base on DLCS...no step forwards...just a good physx and ffb not make a good experiance ...with the time is obvious is lile a tech demo not a 70 euro game!! ...look around Kunos ..PC2 is in less time DEVELOPMENT than your AC game...and is way forward...in 90% of the fetures and content..now please domt be hungry for more DLC and say sorry and release a FREE DLCs for everyone..until you not match a pc version..is shame...charging people with DLCs when the problem is other...no more trust in you guys doesent metter what update you do...you cant make better version of your own PC one...so dont expect more money from me and my community...and for the people who stilltrusting you...RELEASE all content for free for EVERYONE..or give a SEASSON PASS for free.. And chnge SOON with SORRY gone a be a proper one! Im out..

SlideWaze, Reinart86, ppbucko and 5 others like this.
  16. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

How are you going to save the game?
    By trying to convince yourself and others of it's impending completeness?
    I'm still here because like many others I'm waiting for the announcement that completeness is coming. I'm also kinda waiting for a date when that may come.
    However unlike you, I'm a realist. I don't walk around with my head up my arse waiting for a self proclaimed Lord to throw me a bone to keep me quiet.
    Some of us can see the **** through the cloud of stench.

17. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I think Kunos are just being clever after the last update got held back for the Xbox One.
    Something tells me that they are just going to stay quiet until Sony & MS have both approved the next patch, then they'll just drop it on us like a ton of bricks.

18. spoghead

spoghead Rookie

[​IMG]

19. hoss2852

hoss2852 Gamer

I appreciate your comments mate lets hope it is as promised we will all be happy

20. more like its taken so long, as they have so much to put into it, guys i would really recommend playing something else in meantime, i have vented my frustrations and moved on, just checked back today to see if any news and now i will check out again. try raising other issues like what cars feel like crap to get further improvements in the future, as there are many, but heaven forbid you say that out loud as assetto is perfect when it comes to feel and ffb etc, yes it is great for many cars and many situations, theres a reason why the online wreckers are far worse in this game than any other i have played, and its not just because of the added realism and difficulty, its because many cars are really poor stock, and a lot of people dont take time to tune properly.

A lot of the cars should need tuned to improve times as in any racer, to suit certain track etc, but a lot need it just to bloody drive ok/normal, most people that comment on this game have never even driven fast cars, PEACE OUT.