1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Cycle turbo only goes to 90%?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Vigliano, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Vigliano

Vigliano Rookie

Hi, got the game on PS4 yesterday. Awesome btw. Quick question though. Tried the Yellowbird last night. When you cycle the turbo boost it only goes upto 90% then back down to 10% and through to 90% again.

Is it supposed to be this way? Can you only go up to 90% or is it car specific?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Has the cycle turbo bug been fixed yet? Jan 11, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Cycle Turbo bug. Can't use 100% boost. Aug 29, 2016
    Suggestions Cycle through Turbo settings Jul 17, 2016
    ACC User Interface cycle-wiper-button triggers cycle-HUD Nov 8, 2020
    ACC Physics Does ACC simulate Heat Cycles? Oct 27, 2020
    ACC User Interface [1.3.7] Cycle HUD Up/Down Mar 8, 2020
    ACC User Interface [1.3] Cycle MFD (Next & Previous) (**Added 1.3.10**) Feb 9, 2020
    ACC User Interface Camera cycle views Dec 2, 2019
    ACC User Interface Please change cycle cam Nov 18, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari Secondary Display cycle button does nothing? Oct 30, 2019
    ACC User Interface Cycle MFD Button getting captured at Electronics Page" Oct 26, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Cycle HUD MFD not working [1.0.7 beta] Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Cycle HUD MFD not working since v1.0.6 Aug 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Engine cut out when cycle HUD is used. Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars McLaren's screen doesn't load unless you cycle trough the different views Jun 8, 2019

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Last time i drove it it could go to 100%.

4. Vigliano

Vigliano Rookie

Hmmmm. That's odd then. It just will not go to 100% for me. Are you on the PS4 version?

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

No, im on PC and it was a couple of months ago. But 90% seems weird, hopefully someone else on ps4/xbone/pc can see if they are able to pass 90%.

6. Vigliano

Vigliano Rookie

Seems to be a bug. Tried it again today. It starts at 90% in the pits and if you press cycle it will actually go to 100%. If you press it again though to go to 10% or whatever you want then it seems the bug kicks in. Will only go to 90% and then back to 10% through to 90% after pressing it more than twice.

7. Greg7272

Greg7272 Gamer

Yes adjustable turbos have small bug or snail, because turbo look like snail. Haha

8. Bobert2710

Bobert2710 Rookie

Im on xbox one, turbo cycle does the same thing here.

9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Can PC people seriously stop replying to console threads if you haven't played it on console? Please don't reply about issues if they're not on console as all you're doing is making it harder to distinguish between console only problems. If you guys actuially searched you would see I already posted about this, it's probably page 2 max, lazyness and ill informed information from PC versions, sheesh.

djblitzkrieg likes this.
  10. JesterDay

JesterDay Rookie

Ps4 and have the same issue.

11. Roble

Roble Gamer

So you don't like people who have been playing the game for years inputting valuable advice which does mainly transfer over to the console versions? I've seen many threads where PC players have helped out the console players massively.

12. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I was a bit disgruntled by the amount of PC nonsnse that day buddy so I was quite blunt with the response and for that I apologise but his first post was just pointless as it addressed nothing and explained nothing other than his own experince from 'months ago'. The game probably not even fully ported a 'couple months ago' so once again it was quite irrelevant considering the game was only released 2 days before on console. The bluntness of his first post seemed very condescending akin to the PC elitism on display also. To answer your question though what I and many other people who are exclusively playing this on console don't like is people from the PC forum who haven't touched the console version or visually witnessed these bugs coming to this forum and leaving condescending, ill informed and generally useless or troll posts when they know better. As a PC player myself I know that leaving such remarks without any recognition of the problem or addressing the problem tend to be troll posts more often then not. Honestly it should be the same for console:pC people aren't allowed access unless verified.

djblitzkrieg likes this.
  13. Roble

Roble Gamer

No worries man. It's easy to get triggered by some of the posts/threads on here. At least most people seem reasonable, always a few though........