1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dlc is not coming to xbox tomorrow

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by George Bavaria, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Didn't know if someone read the news. But the porsche dlc is delayed and no word about stuttering issues in the changelog or even red pack. I'm really disappointed that whe get this information on the last day. But I hope kunos can fix the issues. At the moment it's really hard to believe in the game. A lot of us hoped for tomorrow and now that. So it seems to me that whe get vol.2 not more in 2017.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Game size on disk is becoming an issue: stock game + dlcs is now 28gb Dec 4, 2015
    Screens & Videos First Laps Nordschleife DLC | Virtual Reality | BigScreen Beyond Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Buy DLC for PS4 today Oct 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC GT 2023 Challenge installation Problem Aug 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to install dlc's on ps5 Aug 8, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9 update, 2023 DLC hits consoles this month Jun 20, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting DLC 2023 not installing Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting 2023 DLC not able to be accessed Apr 19, 2023
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.0 update and 2023 GTWC DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC Issues on PS5 that were not an Issue on PS4,,, Can anyone help/answer reach out Dec 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions American DLC - One great track, still must have Nov 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions American and challenger dlc Nov 10, 2022

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Vol. 2 in 2017? :/

4. I guess. because when there not finish with vol. 1. How will the release vol. 2in dezember, when.the certification process takes so long. But maybe that is not so big. I'm mainly interested in Porsche vol 2 und 3 and the red pack. Every delay means that I must wait longer. Specially the red pack I wait since September

kofotsjanne likes this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

The Porsche 719 Spyder RS60 is worth all the waiting time. You will forget all the heartache once the update is released.

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

OHHH! Porsche pack vol2. Im sorry, now when I know what u meant its so obvious. Sorry again about my stupidity. :)

7. TDS

TDS Alien

Look at the bright side PC master racers will have pp3 by then :)
    Trust in Kunos they are a small team 10x smaller then the big studios... they will improve AC at least to the end of 2017, so rest assured things will get better MUCH better on the consoles and both pc and console will be on the same page.

cheers

8. Whe know that and that's the reason why I'm still here. I know that they work very hard. And it's great that they bring the console versions up to 1.09. I'm not really disappointed about the situation. More about the information politics. People asking for months about red pack and whe get still no information. With update 1.09 it should be possible to release that. Not less people bought the seasonpass specially for that dlc and red bull racing circuit. So I fear that whe have untill february after der porsche dlc's. Thats 4 to 5 months later that I expected. In combination with the fps issues is that a really hard test for our loyalty.

9. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Info about red pack has already been given :

[​IMG]

HavanaB0B likes this.
  10. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Damn! :( That delay is a real bummer... I don't know anything about programming and why the certification process is needed. Would feel sensible for layman if they used just something like Steam, where hotfixes can be delivered instantly.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  11. certification is needed due to the closed nature of the consoles. Its mainly there to make sure there are no bugs that can cause system exploits or crash the console or its OS also with xbox live and psn its to keep them secure as possible. its why bethesda have to approve all mods on console for same reasons although MS are more open to mods being allowed. im sure they would even allow mods for Asetto Corsa but they would have to be checked and verified by kunos which is even more work

12. Nwg

Nwg Racer

Hows that help people that arent getting the dlc. Ive found it funny how this update cant seem to be mentioned without the porsche dlc. I could honestly care less about porsche, Im more interested in the possible fixes the patch has for framerates and being able to save a tune neither of which have been mentioned though.

13. Okay that means that the good porsche packs 2 and 3 coming later :( why is not possible to release the red pack with vol. 2. If the game is on 1.09 it should be not that hard to implement the red pack car data.

The rejection from ms have maybe more to do with the update than the porsche car files. If the update itself goes through there would be no reason for the delay. So the issues is for sure the new update. Update and dlc are two different parts. But if the update didn't pass, the dlc can't be released. The porsche cars need the physics and tire model from 1.09

I think that a lot of people asking for a refund by microsoft. Because of the technical issues. So microsoft is maybe now a bit sensitive if the game have still issues. It's a hard buisness and kunos now pay the price, that lot of other small studios payed in the past.

Mods for a racing game will never come to a console. CarModding is not really legal. Most manufactors tolerate mods on pc. But ms and sony have relationships with car companies and industry in general, they can only released 100% legal content.

14. what car companies dont allow is for the vehicle damage to destroy their vehicles. what type of mods are you meaning they wont allow?

15. oops double post

16. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Not true actually, at least in Assetto Corsas case. It's a wide spread myth. I took it for a fact too earlier, but then Stefano said in one of his streams, that their license deals have no condition like this. They could damage the cars in the game all they wanted. Damage model just wasn't priority in making the simulation

Horus and LeDude83 like this.
  17. I wasn't meaning that you can't damage the cars. I was meaning car companies don't want to see their cars getting 100% destroyed, There was an interview with one of the Devs from Turn 10 saying it about forza. That one of the conditions of manufacturers licensing is the amount of damage you can show to the vehicles they manufacture

18. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Wasnt that Honda specific?

19. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Yeah I think that interview is the source of this thing, I read it as well and it made me think this is how things are, in general. Maybe they had that kind of condition for deal, but Kunos doesn't. They could 100% wreck the cars in AC, if engine allowed it. Although full destruction like in Wreckfest (even half of that) wouldn't be worth it, waste of resources. When you try to avoid getting hit anyway

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  20. That car mods are not available on console have nothing to do with damagemodel. It have more to do when you as privat peirson release mods on pc ms/sony have nothing to do with it. But on console everything must get a ok from ms/sony. This is the same as would they put the mods online not a privat person. In a lawsuit is that a huge difference. Car modding is darkzone and most manufacturers tolerate it when it comes from people who don't make much money with it. Shorttelling is has to do with licenceses :)
    Fantasymods or storytelling mods like in skyrim or fallout 4 are a complete different thing.

Nwg likes this.
  21. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Or maybe some manufacturers agreed, while others didn't, thus requiring devs to go for the lowest common denominator. Just a thought.

ShredatorFIN likes this.