1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Driving in FormulaAbarth

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Gray Fox, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Morgan Morand

Morgan Morand Rookie

2. sorry, what setup?

3. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

4. thanks, i just missed it

5. Brettfan

Brettfan Rookie

which rig You have to drive AC?

6. Brettfan

Brettfan Rookie

20 years ago i was driving a Formula A Race Kart that had no wings and it for that reason had a tendency to oversteering.Now one week ago i downloaded AC and now with the Formula Abarth on the Imola track i feel a totally different sensation.It has much more the tendency to understeering,because it seems to be a car with good wings,a good Downforcecar.Compared to the Formula Abarth in AC,the FIA Formula 2 car in rFactor2 has more tendency to oversteering.It seems to be less a downforcecar and so it seems to be more similar to the Race Kart.The instructor of a Pro Simulator also said to me that the FIA Formula 2 car from 2012 is much less a Downforcecar than many Formula1 cars. In any case,the new Formula Abarth in AC in my opinion is a very interesting car to practice on the Imola track,the sensation of driving feels good.But i have not a professional rig.My rig is: monitor 32 inches,a G27 with its pedals and a GameRacer Pro Racing seat. I don't know with which rigs AC was tested.

7. Brettfan

Brettfan Rookie

Does anybody know,whether it is possible to use the G27 Steering wheel with other pedals.Because the Pro Simulator i tested had a maximum breaking power of about 90kg like in a real Formula car and the G27 pedals have much much less breaking pressure.With a breaking pressure of about 50kg i already would be satisfied.

8. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Experiment with a flexible rubber ball or foam rubber queezed between pedal and plate.

9. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

You can use any pedals that have a USB input (which is pretty much all aftermarket pedal sets :) )

If you're looking for a cheap mod for G27 pedals then the Nixim brake mod may be a good temp soluition.
    http://www.nixim.com/index.php?pageid=brakemod

10. Brettfan

Brettfan Rookie

With an understeery car like the Formula Abarth in AC it is really difficult to make the most important,to drive good lap times.That is a great defiance for me.But the old Formula A Race Kart without wings was much more difficult to hold on the track,because it was oversteery.

11. ir Sindaco

ir Sindaco Alien

Yep :)
    I got Fanatec Clubsport pedals (http://eu.fanatec.com/Pedals/CSR Pedals EU) and they work flawlessly (just plug and play). Much much better feeling than the g27 stock ones, the load cell doesn't requires 100kgs but it's really good imho and it's much more precise when it comes to modulating on the brakes. Guess it would work with other pedals as well.

12. Mr_Jolly

Mr_Jolly Rookie

omg with this setup i took 2.1 secs off my time and made the first achievement, i am relieved ;)

so megaboings to you :)

they should include this in the next update and call it David Dominguez will help u achieve :)

Queequeg likes this.