1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fake ferrari?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by phizz, Feb 23, 2015.

1. phizz

phizz Simracer

Can't afford an F430? No problem, I found a solution for this..
    http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/430/
    :D Can't believe what I just found there. It comes with fake disks. Can't stop laughing =D

Tim Meuris and Bailey like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Fake Rain in replay/broadcast Apr 10, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars can we get a basic fake shadow texture under the car for low settings? Jul 26, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars DX12 possible [FAKE NEWS] May 17, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars need DX12 official support [FAKE NEWS] Apr 5, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Fake Races in My Rating Profile (CP) Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards fake races on Competiton Server Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Request for deleting a fake lap time Mar 24, 2019
    Console Lounge Fake fast drivers on Spa. [Exploiting track limits] Jan 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room AC Night (fake ;) ) is it possible? Oct 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Interesting Article - Fake Engine Noise Jun 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Save a prayer for the police Lambo (closed: fake news, italian journalists strike again) Jan 25, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Fake shadows unaffected by weather Apr 20, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server Linux: Fake Client May 20, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Still Looks Fake (Not a Rant/ Bash on AC) Jan 27, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Fake or Real tracks ?? Nov 28, 2013

3. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

I don’t find this particularly funny to be honest.
    It isn’t new either. There have been Ferrari F355 body kits for the Toyota MR2 available as well for quite some time.

I mean if you really adore the design but can neither afford the car or upkeep then why not if you are satisfied with an MR2 or 406?

Not to my liking since for that money I get a pretty decent car from a premium manufacturer like BMW, Audi or even Porsche if it is allowed to be abit older.

F430_458_F12 and PAKFA like this.
  4. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Looks like I can stop saving for one now XD
    ~Bailey

5. Aurelius

Aurelius Gamer

Personally I would rather purchase one of the older and affordable genuine models than a fake.

Considering you can get a F348 for just over £30,000, I think the dream of owning a Ferrari is pretty possible for the average person if it means enough to you.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...h166yn/radius/1500/price-from/10000?logcode=p

When I'm in my 30's I plan to buy one of these older Ferrari's around £30k and just keep it and love it, I doubt the price will depreciate much further and it might be a good investment.

If I want to drive an F458 I'll do a track day as a treat, owning the car is a bit unrealistic for me.

PAKFA and phizz like this.
  6. magzire

magzire Alien

How could you live with the shame :)

PAKFA likes this.
  7. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

These things are fairly common here, my friend had a Toyota MR2 turbo with f355 body kit. Some people prefer them to a real Ferrari because it's more reliable, cheaper to run and just as quick with the right mods. It's not my thing personally, I would prefer a standard body MR2.

Bailey likes this.