1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Friday Update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by neddyie116, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Normally comes around 3 to 5 gmt

2. deathsquid

deathsquid Gamer

so in 2 to 5 hours then?

3. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Approximately yeah. I think the latest any update has come is like 6. But don't worry it will be here soon enough :)

4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

about 3-4 more hours since last few patches have been around noon 1 pm here.its ealry, sok i got pc parts coming today patch can take its time the ups guy needs to hurry.

spiritofsenna likes this.
  5. deathsquid

deathsquid Gamer

I'm not sure if 'soon enough' is soon enough. As much as I enjoy the 'next update threads' and the speculation, the last few hours are torture for me. But that's part of the beauty of this sim, its been a long time since i have been amped like this for something. That and I get this feeling every two weeks :)

6. Snoopy

Snoopy Alien

about 3 hours I think.

7. Benjamin Joel

Benjamin Joel Hardcore Simmer

8. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

9. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

bahahaha

10. bluenote10

bluenote10 Gamer

Did anyone spot the official changelog already? I'm really curious about the results of Kunos having found some time to work on Oculus Rift support.

11. deathsquid

deathsquid Gamer

Wont the change log come after the update?

12. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Normally they announce the update is ready on facebook and put the change log there along with a message on what is going on. Then the update comes very shortly after that.

They show the same information on the forums as well I believe

13. Rocket75

Rocket75 Gamer

Hoping we get some improved turbo sounds as the Huayra will need it. They said they were still in development on them but hopefully soon.

14. Bailey

Bailey Alien

The change log has not really had much consistency since v0.1. Sometimes the info is leaked, sometimes not.
    ~Bailey

15. hunter460

hunter460 Rookie

Pretty sure huayra is coming and i hope for spa :) but trento would be good either :)

16. plaid

plaid Alien

Steam updates with content come at the same time, or not?
    And when did any big content find its way without any hint or annouancement (again: Trento comes later)?

I wouldnt expect anything besides the Huayra and some more of the damagemodel.

17. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Spa is after 1.0

18. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

agreed.. huayra, Oculus support, damage

baliwa and F430_458_F12 like this.
  19. marlo0081

marlo0081 Hardcore Simmer

I wish I'd thought to take a scnshot at the time, because a couple of times on joux I've managed to break wheels off. Tho thinking about it, I've only ever managed it at Joux..

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  20. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Damage needs to come before MP IMHO.

sketchyterry likes this.