1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

next Friday update Speculations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by tkrisz2, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Lets get it started!:cool:

Benjamin Joel likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Save The Date - 27th & 28th (next Thursday and Friday).... Jul 20, 2017
    ACC Virtual Reality AMD's Next Gen RX 7900XTX with disappointing performance in VR Jan 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions when are we getting the next Update ? Setups still broken Jan 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Release notes next patch? Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Next update. Apr 28, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Spa - too fast after exit of last chicane, next lap is invalidated Apr 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions NextGen version changes cars behavior? Mar 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Digital foundry ACC next gen analysis Mar 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Next gen pit wall bug Mar 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Was QA Done on the next gen version for xbx/s and ps5? Mar 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1 week removed from the Next Gen update and.... Mar 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Steering ratio after the next gen update, do you still need to manually change that? Feb 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec CSL pedal problems as of PS5 nextgen 1.7.7.5 Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G923 Button Mapping Issue - Next Gen Update Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions next gen release time Feb 19, 2022

3. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Guys pls stay on the boarder of reality, Thnx! The Mitch Buchannon Sim coming after 1.0 ,patient!:D

4. Voodoo

Voodoo Gamer

I think it will be several threads about how X was not in in the update her, and we need car Y and all the usuall stuff.

TBH. We get the stuff that is ready for testing. No need for KS to push out stuff that is not nearly there.

That beeing said. Looking forward to MP and full release.

nivadepi likes this.
  5. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

We get what we get

Jacka, nivadepi, Hartmut Gl and 6 others like this.
  6. I want live track (dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track, depending on the car laps) and multiplayer.

7. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

No to SPA...that may come with 1.0, but in all likelihood it might come afterwards in a small pack+the SLS GT3.

I'm hoping for further AI improvements, even more optimization...it's gotten much better, now able to race 11 cars w/o altering a single graphical slider. There were some good reports that many saw a minor FPS boost, hope further optimizations in the game bring more FPS, as well. I will be very surprised if a car comes with this update...the only ones left are the Ferrari GT2, 98T, and a few other road car Lotuses. I would like to see some additional features in the UI, and maybe some of the damage modelling.

Bullie likes this.
  8. plaid

plaid Alien

I assume that Spa and Trento will not be in the next update and want to complain about that beforehand, so I dont need to do it if the update is out, because the weather is really nice.

Seriously: I check the facebook-page since the monday before the update, as usual. But anything I wait for comes probably with 1.0, so I have to be patient.
    IF something comes I wait for Im ready for celebration. :)

If I have to guess, it probably will be another car, like the 458 GT2 (+ a Lotus) or/and multiplayer.

Edit: AI can still be improved. They still make mistakes sometimes, but they really seem to be less active regarding overtaking and defense.
    For the future I hope for a slider for the aggressiveness.

9. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

how many more cars are supposed to come before release?

10. maeckie

maeckie Gamer

My speculation:

There will be no 0.8.5.

Next Friday its time for 0.9. :cool:

11. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

Nah. Wild guess says MP with 0.9. It's way too early to release MP just before Easter and 1st May. Oh wait, it actually might be the right timing to make the bald move. :eek: Spare time for your favorite hobby everywhere in holidays.

12. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Well Spa won't be coming thats for sure. As to what I would like to see that is relistic then the following:

Cars
    Ferrari 458 GT2 (small chance I think)
    Lotus 98T (unlikely I would guess as we have just had a classic car and you want to save something special for v1.0)

Features:
    Damage, not visual but just a test of the damage engine prior to MP
    I would love to see the ability to change things like the brake balance and diff (in the relevant cars) while driving
    Full race weekend and maybe some AI updates

For myself though I've not been able to play much AC due to my final month of Uni. So much work :(

Chris 576 and cerebus23 like this.
  13. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I hope for Silverstone National, and maybe beta multiplayer...?

Jacka, brianr121, Nuk3m and 3 others like this.
  14. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Completely forgot about Silverstone National, good shout!

D27, Jacka and brianr121 like this.
  15. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Personally I would like another track , see the gear selected , whilst on the line waiting to start a race , more improvement with the AI, and setups added to help those who struggle getting the best out of a car ...

16. NoodleMeister

NoodleMeister Rookie

Wishlist says the Lotus 98T, but that's only the wishlist. :p

17. TTM

TTM Alien

Next will be 0.8.5 with Lotus 98t, Lotus 2-11 GT 4 and few fixes and optimisations. MP will be in 0.9.5 update..

18. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

complete control config.

FishforRent likes this.
  19. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

final ai tweaks for the faster cars open wheelers, and weee.

i pray for that 98t i pray HARD.

please pretty please.

Albert McSaltens likes this.
  20. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]