1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Goodwood Revival Meeting 2017

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Aug 22, 2017.

1. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Anyone else catch the livestream chat where the moderator mentioned having driven the Goodwood track in AC? :)

2. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Nope, didn't catch that :) He will like the new one haha

And now whitsun in the wet ! Lets hope it will dry out during the race. IMO Dry to wet, or wet to dry is most interesting racing.

DaveS78, aphidgod and paul_wev like this.
  3. Nmoleiro

Nmoleiro Gamer

Yeah I did, glad you came in to clarify that the one being made with laserscan data is still whip. For a second I tought it already came out and I missed it.

aphidgod likes this.
  4. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

That last race was bonkers ! Leaders were going 110% all the time, even through the back markers. Also it was from wet to damp, it was awesome to watch them racing like that in these 50s beautiful cars. And that Cooper is nice for me, even though it looks like silver bread with wheels and headlights lol

5. pons

pons Simracer

Yes, what a great final race for today. Speaking about those beatiful cars, the Maserati 300S is still the highlight for me every year. Sadly with little coverage, but sooo beautiful :)
    [​IMG]

DaveS78 and Rosko like this.
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

St Mary's Trophy part 2 was fantastic! :)

pankykapus likes this.
  7. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

RAC TT live !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Andy-R likes this.
  8. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Ward collected lots of Minorating CP in this race haha And was punished heavily. Though all his touches were so soft, but it was enough to get 30s penalty. Totaly 110percent of driving and racing.

9. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

That TT was stunning to watch. Thought they may hold back a little and preserve the cars, but absolutely not.

@mantasisg 2 When Goodwood gets released we need to have our own Assetto corsa Goodwood weekend :p.

paul_wev and mantasisg 2 like this.
  10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I would release it now YOLO

If it wouldn't lack so much textures and wouldn't have as much rough edges.

Tons of work to do, but I will most certainly not be holding first realease a lot, but also have to have it acceptable to drive around.

It just has to be functional and have at least basic looks for the acceptable atmosphere while going fast.

I hope you will forgive me that this weekend I haven't progressed a lot :D

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Chris explains his side in what lead to the crashed 250 GTO in his recent video about him driving the 250 LM at the Goodwood Revival.

12. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Quality content, absolutely perfect :)

I think 250LM could be my fav Ferrari. To me it is like father of NSX haha

I always thought that it is very weird that it does not dominate in those Goodwood races. Perhaps it is very much down to how powerful the brakes are, They are braking super early into the woodcote. Also could be that the car needs more tires too. I have a documment from XJ13 development, when they were doing testing at Silverstone in 1967. R.Attwood has done 1'35, thats same pace as GT40.

paul_wev likes this.
  13. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Chris Harris said "The car is not a completely original LM. It has some original bits, but it is an exact recreation." That is probably the reason. Usually fastest cars in Goodwood Revival are least original or exact recreations. :rolleyes:

14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

But there usually are more 250LM models, or at least more have been racing in previous Revival events. I think this year there were at least two of them. They never show an outstanding pace at the Revival. I think they should be quicker than 250GTO. Should I make a thread in Goodwood Revival official forums physics bugs subforum ?

Schnipp likes this.
  15. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

He also said "It just didn't have the power to match the Jags and the Cobras." He quotes 320 bhp which is pretty much what they had in period. The best Cobras produce around 450 bhp, much more than they had back in the day.

16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

18. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yes they should always quit pits nicely now. Also shouldn't pile up at chicane. Perhaps on rare occasions only. First lap with 32 Ai cars usually is a bit jamming. But thats not a tragedy.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Thanks, classic multi car racing at Goodwood!
    Can’t wait to give it a try!
    I’ll drive a hopelessly overpowered balloon wheel car with no paint... ;)

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  20. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Not using RD?

Ace Pumpkin likes this.