1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I'm happiest when.........

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Enzo Martin, Mar 14, 2014.

?

I'm happiest when I drive Ferrari F40 S3 or when I drive Pagani Huayra?? :D:D:D

1. Ferrari F40 S3

24 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Pagani Huayra

21 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. I couldn't hate the F40 more... Sorry.. I really just don't like it's handling, too tail-happy and hard to recover.
    At this stage the Huayra delivers what it is like: agile, powerful and easy to drive as described in all sorts of car shows

2. Fly Low

Fly Low Gamer

This is a tough call the f40 is so raw and a beast to control , where as the huayra is insanely fast and much more controllable on throttle and in general easier to drive but when both are at limits its tough to say which is more fun.

3. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

I drove the S3 F40 the most up to this update, and this HuayuayauyrrrrrrrrrrrAH! is nearly just as fun! It's too hard to tell. They fit opposite spectrums. Love the pure insanity the S3 provides, yet the true clean feel the the Pagani is breathtaking. I can't vote yet..

Mogster likes this.
  4. ApocalypseZA

ApocalypseZA Racer

Wait you can change car tires? Where is that, I must be blind, I don't see that in the menu.

5. In the setup screen.

As for the poll, F40 by far. I kinda like the Huyara, but for me it feels more like a grand touring car, not a track beast, and since I'm more of a track guy... I'd like the street Zonda better in that regard.

The F40 though, wow... So raw and unforgiving, love it. You need proper skills to drive it fast.

Enzo Martin and The Moose like this.
  6. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

The Huayra because the F40 pisses me off too often :D

Simon Roberts likes this.
  7. The F40 makes me cry.... of ecstasy. It is so incredibly flawed, and yet, I wouldn't change any of it.

Enzo Martin and The Moose like this.
  8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

F40 (S3) is THE legend in real life already: it's a pig to drive , but so rewarding.
    No contest: F40 S3, a real analogue supercar. Pure and genuine imho.

Cheers
    Robin

The Moose and Enzo Martin like this.
  9. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

F40 because it's such a challenge and I prefer H shifter cars.

But the Huayra is a great car on either tyre, one of the best in sim racing (along with half the other cars in AC!)