1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Japanese pack trailer music, I'm desperate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ozi, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Ozi

Ozi Racer

I tried to search on my own, but without any luck.
    I don't think kunos have own compositor/music department so this thing must be licensed from somewhere.
    Song recognition programs didn't help.
    This is video

And... disabled comments on video rise the challange to find name of it too.
    This thing is too catchy.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Japanese Pack 2 Dec 29, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Japanese Pack sound issues (low volume when coasting/ off throttle) Apr 23, 2017
    Suggestions A new fwd focused Japanese dlc car pack? Jan 10, 2017
    Console Lounge Japanese car pack on Nurburgring Dec 19, 2016
    Console Lounge Japanese Car Pack 2 Dec 15, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Japanese pack drift cars Nov 3, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Anybody else get the Japanese Pack today? Oct 8, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Japanese car pack cars not online Oct 7, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige and Japanese pack coming 6/7th October to PS4 Oct 5, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Japanese Pack Sep 30, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 and XBOX One Updates To Use Red Pack & Japanese Pack????? Sep 25, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Japanese Pack, Interior HDR, Lighting? Jul 13, 2016
    Screens & Videos Japanese Pack Jul 3, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Japanese pack cars excessive BOV noise. May 27, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues japanese car pack no engine sound May 22, 2016

3. Rigel

Rigel Alien

You could ask Pietro on twitter, he's usually the one who creates the videos: https://twitter.com/ErMejo86

f1webberfan likes this.
  4. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

looks like a modified mixed version of this

5. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

listen again., my mistake is totally different, but 2 great tunes anyway

6. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    Seria17hri11er likes this.
  7. Ozi

Ozi Racer

Thanks for answer repa, those sites are for royality free music, so I guess it's there somewhere to find.
    It's gonna narrow my search greatly, thanks.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  8. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

There are some sites where the stuff is payware or requires licensing (and it seems like those two links are one of them).
    Maybe you could ask for the exact title on twitter.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016