1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just to say "Thank you Kunos" :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by paulieGTR, Nov 8, 2013.

1. petesky

petesky Simracer

Yes thank you team Kunos! You have delivered what the West brothers promised us nearly a decade ago! Bravo! I look forward to purchasing more car/tracks/championships packs!

paulieGTR and hellodave like this.
  2. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

This is a real driving simulator.
    Simply.
    Sure.

Complimenti ragazzi.

paulieGTR likes this.
  3. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

And now it is going to feel like Christmas every 14th day when the updates starts coming !
    Love the interface and everything else !

Suddenly all my Simbin games doesn't feel very much fun anymore ?

Thank you sooo much to Stefano and all the rest of the fantastic people in the team who have put this together !

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  4. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Thank you Kunos for this amazing SIM, I expected a lot, you gave me even more. This is much closer to real driving than any other SIM I have tried, pure pleasure.
    Please do not listen to any one comparing to Ice Racing or RF2, if that is the type of SIM they want, they know where to find it.

5. DIJRP

DIJRP Gamer

... the Italian excellence

paulieGTR likes this.
  6. Nicola Canali

Nicola Canali Rookie

Early access version 0.1 is already the best sim ever... and the best is yet to come! Thank you guys.. you deserve all the success you have!

paulieGTR likes this.
  7. KingSnickers

KingSnickers Rookie

THANKS KUNOS!
    [​IMG]
    FROM GERMANY

paulieGTR and Jason Madigan like this.
  8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

The only game to bring a genuine smile to my face when playing, especially while driving the Ferrari 458 :D

9. The Moose

The Moose Hardcore Simmer

Thought I'd wait to comment until I'd given it plenty of testing time.

The driving sensation is unmatched by any other sim. Apart from a couple of Niels's mods for rFactor, this is the only sim that really has got the feeling right. As soon as i fired up the first car and did a few laps it just felt so completely natural and instinctive.

It took only 60 seconds or so on my first lap of Imola in the KTM to give me that feeling i first got all those years ago when i first drove the netKar Pro demo... I knew then that it was something completely different than I'd ever experienced before in sim racing. 7 years later and that exact same feeling came back to me. Massive grin all round and the feeling of complete contentment. Just lapping alone is an absolute joy.

It's easy to get sucked into believing that it's perhaps too easy to drive after the driving on ice feel of most sims, but after a while as you really get to learn each car well you keep finding out more and more about how they handle and learn to push them harder and harder. I dont think i'm even sratching the surface of most of the cars yet, but my impressions are that they are all pretty easy to drive... but getting to and slightly over the limits is what will sort the men from the boys ;) AC really encourages slowly building up your speed and gaining confidence, just like you would in real life. In iRacing for me it was always a case of going out and driving well over the limit then easing back. AC makes me feel like i'm on a real track day and i drive accordingly.

Obviously there are plenty of improvements to make, and it's really early days, but as i said before, the driving feeling is already unrivalled. I'm excited for the future of sim racing again after becoming increasingly jaded by the whole scene.

Congrats to all involved. I hope all your hard work pays off and you get the success you deserve with this title.

FOG>Daheee and recelebi like this.
  10. Nicko Arias

Nicko Arias Rookie

Thank you! congrats all the Kunos staff. The sim is amazing!!

paulieGTR likes this.
  11. hellodave

hellodave Rookie

Others have said it all, but I have to add my thanks and congratulations, what an amazing sim!
    So happy we got early access, I prefer this over waiting for a finished product.
    Not only do we get to try out the fantastic physics now, but we get updates to look forward to :)
    I can't describe how impressed I am, well done, and thank you.

paulieGTR likes this.
  12. recelebi

recelebi Rookie

It was a magical day: I remember ending up looking for a proper sim when i had only 3 laps with F1600. What you achieved with Netkar Pro was incredible. And AC will be your masterpiece. You deserve every penny you got from me:) Good job and good luck for the future!

paulieGTR likes this.
  13. geovas77

geovas77 Rookie

Thank you so much for this amazing sim, I can't wait for the updates and the full release and of course online racing !!

paulieGTR likes this.
  14. Hyji

Hyji Gamer

just... Thank you !:)
    /Kiss All the team

paulieGTR likes this.
  15. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Thanks a million to all of the people who are working on this title, I like you guys, it is noticeable how much you love your work and how much you love cars!
    1] I can't stop driving. I must go to sleep! My arms are crushed from yesterday carting, still cannot stop driving!
    2] I catch myself starting to use my pedals properly (finally) with AC. Especially during downshifting. I'm still working on it all the time, but here it's pushing me (and guide me) to do accurate braking and proper revs. Also while going from apex, my moves are much more smooth (with all cars). It's like I can feel all the progress during the curve and tires are rolling, still rolling and rolling all the time ;o)
    Can't wait for my 3 days off the work!

paulieGTR and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  16. Toykilla!

Toykilla! Racer

Every Car in the beta is a Masterpiece... A state of the Art Simulation...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

paulieGTR likes this.
  17. Chanur

Chanur Rookie

Gracias,muchas gracias...

paulieGTR likes this.
  18. Sauac

Sauac Rookie

Well done, all of you!!

Many games fail to live up to our expectations, just as in life many things also fail to meet our hopes.

When I first heard of Assetto Corsa and the idea that it implanted in my mind, I immediately had high expectations because I had played and loved Netkar pro.

Having played the TP and now this early access version, the original feeling has not been diminished by the reality.

Assetto Corsa looks feels and plays beautifully.....even with all the early bugs and glitches!

Like the song says "things can only get better"!!!

Well done Kunos!!!

paulieGTR likes this.
  19. sorry, i had to do it. :D

paulieGTR and Dinca Andrei like this.
  20. Sauac

Sauac Rookie

:D:D:D