1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

kinda new to the sim racing. where should i start?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Mantasdm, May 12, 2014.

1. Mantasdm

Mantasdm Rookie

Hello guys, my name is Mantas and i started sim racing AC/RBR for a few months now (offline). And now, when AC multiplayer was added and i've been racing for all weekend long in open servers i saw what a headache it is racing with such many ****heads (going wrong way etc).
    So i wonder where should i start looking for a newbie/amateur leagues/servers/communities or how do you call it. So i can have clean and nice races :)
    Thanks for the answers
    and btw, im from Lithuania(Europe) and the timeline is UTC+2

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Another MATCHMAKING thread, kinda.. May 15, 2019
    General modding discussion (Release Kinda)Engine modelling spreadsheet Mar 29, 2016
    General modding discussion Amazing Mod In Action - kinda. Mar 15, 2016
    3D car models Jansen p12, burnout to ac? wip kinda Oct 12, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Moar cars!!!!!!!!!! kinda confirmed! Jul 8, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Kudos simulazioni Friday at 12:49 PM
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G923 with Simucube Pedals Feb 26, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Sixty Simthings Jan 31, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB from Simagic Alpha Mini Aug 5, 2023

3. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Doggy likes this.
  4. Psit

Psit Alien

Hi Mandas, i would suggest www.racedepartment.com (shameless plug) as they are a nice group of clean racing people for all skill levels :)

5. Claus Sartor

Claus Sartor Rookie

Took this from another post of mine;

Im sure there will soon be ristricted servers. Here is how they work;
    The most common setup is 2 servers set up in a chain. The first server is open to everyone, and if you finnish a % of the races without crashes and sets lap-times that are within 3-5 seconds of what is expected, you are given the right to race on the locked server. If for some reason, one driver is going back to crashing others, they are booted back to the open server, and has to prove themself all over again.

On that locked server, everyone is driving clean good races, even though its a public server.
    you dont have to be on for a set time do be in a league race. You just enter whenever you have the time, and drive a good clean race with others like yourself.