1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

List of things assetto corsa should have or improve

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ibai, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Xenix

Xenix Simracer

1. Kunos Improve what ever you will & how long you will. I thrust your work since Netcar.

You make a perfect Job. Good ballancing between Playability and Possibility! ;)

2. Asilo_Driver

Asilo_Driver Racer

Please, correct the magical engine-braking. It's unrealistic. Race cars use brakes to stop, not the gearbox and the motor.

3. zaratul

zaratul Hardcore Simmer

The list of things I would personally like in AC in 2015 in decreasing order of priority. I think most of these already confirmed coming...
    1. Dream Pack :)
    2. Much better AI.
    3. Much better penalty system.
    4. Lamborghini.
    5. The other three talked about tracks... Brands Hatch, Zandvoort & Barcelona.
    6. Brake temperature and brake wear. Engine wear.
    7. Tracks with less grip off the racing line and marbles.
    8. A much better telemetry tool which records all the valid laps.
    9. An official Hot lap leader-board though RSR is currently doing a good job.
    10. Better track side environments, if possible.

Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  4. 1. Soon
    2. Soon
    3. Soon
    4. Soonish
    5. Soonish
    6. Someday
    7. Not soon, probably not ever...buy maybe someday
    8. ??
    9. Not happening..RSR has that covered
    10. Not happening, because potato

phil, TCLF, PhenOm and 1 other person like this.
  5. franstil

franstil Gamer

and I'm in for what you like and summary single seater Formula 1 really

Greetings Mr. kunos listen to you

6. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Pretty much what @Michael Hornbuckle said. half of that list is already planned/will be implemented in the near future or this year at least. :)

7. commanda

commanda Racer

Offline pit stops. Until then it's not a "Game".

8. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

What is it then? A cookie? (A damn tasty one, with chocolate chips)

9. I thought that someone mentioned that Kunos were intending to implement a dynamic track grip system at a later date? If that's the case, why does Michael state "not soon, probably not ever"??

10. By 'not ever' I mean not before AC2 or AC 2.0 or whatever the sequel to AC will be. I hope I am wrong, and I know that Aris is impressed by rf2's real road, but when I talked to him about it he certainly gave me the impression that AC having a version of it wouldn't be happening anytime soon. That, coupled with fact that he made it seem like brake temp and fade would already be here, and they aren't, gives me the impression that 'real road' technology for AC is a long ways off.

Maybe whoever you heard mention that it was being worked on has better info than me though, you never know; it has been a month or more since the last time I actually talked with Aris.

Christopher Low and PhenOm like this.
  11. Tophercheese

Tophercheese Simracer

We're having a good discussion on RD about aspects of AC that are missing so far now that it's supposedly "1.0".
    http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/whats-still-missing-in-ac.99657/

Personally, I really don't want to see AC turn out similar to NKpro, in that it's an excellent game to drive, but in terms of MP functionality it's useless. Once the Dream DLC pack comes out, we'll have more than enough awesome content to work with for proper league racing, but we have next to nothing in terms of league support.

Still some very basic requirements are missing, and I truly hope that the Kunos devs focus heavily on MP support after the DLC pack is released. Don't get me wrong, the DLC packs are freaking amazing, but it's not much use having all this incredible content if we can't use it properly online.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  12. vivd

vivd Racer

Flags ?

13. bromstarzan

bromstarzan Hardcore Simmer

SP pitstop features, flag rules, MP server pop-up description, custom license plates (for street cars), brake temperature, mileage counter (functioning odometer for each car), instant car setup sharing... etc etc. Damage affecting aerodynamics... and a '75 SAAB V4 with a wheel-mounted gearswitch and no engine-brake :D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  14. TTM

TTM Alien

7. Marbles are very easy to implement to tracks, they can be added same way as groove, but less grip.. Forget it.

15. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

flags are coming alongside the dream pack, they intend to throw out a rather sizeable update with it. I guess for now you will have to keep on "dreaming". harharhar

16. Tberg

Tberg Alien

When damagemodel/bodyphysics and mp features are fixed, I could live with just the oncoming great mods.

17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

[​IMG]

18. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Practically i'd like to be able to change more settings in the pause menu on track like ffb , controls & video related or maybe a benchmark test of some kind . Hopefully other surfaces appear like dirt etc which they've said tinkering has occured :) .

19. pitone1975

pitone1975 Alien

My wish is:
    1.Correct working lights on all cars front and rear lights
    2.Night time or 24h cyclus
    3.rotated brake discĀ“s and glow
    4.pitstop singleplayer
    5.template after every new released car
    6.free hands on every content in ac for own improvements!!!