1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Marty's aussie minorating public servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by martcerv, Dec 29, 2014.

1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Thanks if he was wrecking his MR should go to poo anyway, but I will check his sessions and add to blacklist if he has had excessive collisions. If you have a replay I can take a look otherwise will need to rely on stracker and MR to deal with that. I did run a couple races on that server and definatly MR ABCN is not going to give a great racing experiance but need somewhere for the noobies. I have 5 other pub servers for AB or ABC with more interesting cars though most are redpack atm I will change some back to older content tonight.

2. Is there a problem with the external sounds of the Levante? They really didn't sound right when I was on your server. Nothing like the lovely growl that you get inside the cockpit.

3. Mael 2

Mael 2 Gamer

Did a few laps with the Lavante and felt that the grip levels must be unrealistic for such a big vehicle! Great fun though.

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I did change the servers up a little last nite, I changed the beginners server to the 1m. Though the Maserati Levanti seemed popular so I can put that back there some time soon.

That server will always remain a fairly basic car and track, mostly just to get people access to minorating. When I was in there most were doing ok but its pretty much carnage at ABCN. So really if you jump in that server you cant really expect amazing racing standards by all.

If admins are in then they can help clean it up a little but only so much that can be done. Going to AB or ABC of your rated already will always give a better quality racing experiance.

5. Slave1

Slave1 Hardcore Simmer

Hi Marty, What version of Hungary are you using? I have the one from racedeparment and I can't join. Thanks.

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Will PM the link pretty sure not able to post here.

7. Slave1

Slave1 Hardcore Simmer

Cool thanks!

8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I just noticed that Assetto Corsa has finally discovered Australia. :D

[​IMG]

upload_2016-8-23_16-16-16.png

Ever since MP came out all Amazon hosted servers in Australia were showing United States, at least now we finally stand out and servers actually show people where they are.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Hooray.

grat and martcerv like this.
  10. Roscoe

Roscoe Gamer

every one needs to get on the Marty's Aussie Nordschleife Tourist tonight at 6pm no exceptions

11. grat

grat Simracer

Sorry, was watching gp2-3...

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Sorry was out, anyone have a suggestion for cars on that server or should they stay as is.

13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I have for the time being shut down the ABCN beginners server and made it ABC only, I checked stracker data and spent an hour in it and its just terrible driving standards. Id rather not have that associated with my other servers so will see if at ABC it gets better stats. If there is any way of auto kicking after a set number of collisions I will open a new beginners server, the sad thing is its only a few bad eggs that jump in and turn it to crap. With these guys being able to keep circulating in the server getting in everyone elses way and ruining the ratings of others trying to get an initial rating Id rather not have it up at all.

Also checking laps one more added to the blacklist for blatant cheat line so congrats for the lap Harambe. ;)
    http://52.65.162.16:50041/lapdetails?lapid=116189#

upload_2016-9-7_20-50-51.png

I dont know why people need to be such blatant cheats in a public server but for me thats an instant ban, the welcome text clearly says this too and it comes up rather quickly for anyone setting a silly quick laptime so doesnt take much to find.

Actually I checked invalid laps too just then and added one more to the list.

http://52.65.162.16:50041/admin/lapdetails?lapid=115429

Rolz likes this.
  14. That would actually make an interesting alternative track line @ Magione :)

15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Funny thing is that at least 10 are on the blacklist for that one, most of them also have there 2 or 3 laps like this out of 5-10 so quality people I wont be missing. ;) People need to understand they are guests in others servers so be a fool and its likely your invite will be taken away. There is so much crap that I wont see ever but if I see something that blatant then they wont be doing it there again.

16. I have seen a handful of drivers blatantly ignoring the chicane @ Imola on other servers, and every time I have seen it, I have thought......if you do that on one of Marty's servers, you will be history ;)

17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Ok, in the last bit I could understand, but in T3 to T5, is that really faster?

18. I think there is a wall there aswell, so I agree that trying to gain time through that section is probably futile.

19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Its an exact line copied by about 10 people so far in the blacklist from just this server.

Most just cut the last section but seems about half do that earlier part too. If you see the same line at the last part and they do it on 2 or 3 laps then its not exactly by accident. Its also always their PB lap and nearly always a server best lap by 1 or 2 seconds by people without cutting about 4 seconds off the pace. Its not something done by accident but blatant on purpose cheating to beat people in a beginners server. :D

Main reason for the ban is you need to be a blatant cheat to even attempt this. One guy that was a reasonable pace driver though borderline dodgy racer. I warned in server multiple times to stop blatant cheat cuts. Yet he made about 7 more laps in the beginner server doing this and the guy was rated AB. :oops:

Set a server to Monza, Imola even Zandvoort and the same thing will happen. If someone doesnt actually set a big pb or server best lap it wont be noticed. That would most likely be accidental and anyone can do that.

Clearly someone gaining 5 or 6 seconds isnt making a basic error on multiple laps with the exact same line. ;)

The other thing is that the server has penalties on so to do this and not get a penalty is another issue. Anyone running ptracker will het an invalid lap but these still come up. Anyone doing multiple laps like this will be blacklisted as I dont need to deal with such people.

All they are doing as exposing themselves and asking to no be let back. It really hurts them much more then it hurts me. Most times I never even see them in a server.

Rolz likes this.
  20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sure, but won't the penalty system catch them?