1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mod Downloads to be Closed Indefinitely. (READ LAST REPLY)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by garyjpaterson, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbiexsstar

Robbiexsstar Hardcore Simmer

Please forget me next time I will pay or support your products (DLC for free LOL)

superkaiokenx100 and Kurzawa14 like this.
  2. SunBro

SunBro Alien

pika4u likes this.
  3. pika4u

pika4u Hardcore Simmer

You'll become rich for sure!
    And they won't sleep, i guess. :D

4. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Do you have a lack of attention? Because it seems thats the only thing you are looking for.

I heard there are good courses to sort that out ;)

nate likes this.
  5. Robbiexsstar

Robbiexsstar Hardcore Simmer

It's not my fault if Kunos want tease me.

I just expressed my opinion as many people in this thread.
    I don't need attention but if Kunos want talk with me can I ignore him? LOL

superkaiokenx100 and Kurzawa14 like this.
  6. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Well thats sad.... dauntless definitelly was extremely shocked. He was just about to release LX8. And it shows how these forums were important. Motivation and comunication is everything. And you can't call him showcase modeler. His updates on LX8 were very very laconic and modest.

He helped me a ton on XJ13...

nate likes this.
  7. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

I see Race Track Builder thread is closed as well. It was a good spot to get quick help with that program. I take it that support from this site for that add on is now gone for good or will it be allowed under another section. Brendon (obviously doing his programming bit) wasn't always quick with replies and the community was extremely helpful.

8. Quffy

Quffy Alien

This section could be used for it http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/general-modding-discussion.26/

9. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

He wants me to delete the physics of Turbinchen V2.0 (which were basically done in collaboration by him and me) because he does not want to contribute in any form to AC anymore... thought he would come to his senses after a good night's sleep but apparently still acts like a little kid :(

bondyboy, ZethGAF and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  10. Hotdog

Hotdog Simracer

11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

@AccAkut I'm surprised there weren't more people acting like dauntless. But he shouldn't make you delete your team work.

ZethGAF and TDS like this.
  12. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

Wow, that is quite sad.

14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

it's a shame we lost Dauntless, he was a fun guy to race against and i really liked his choice of mods. i dread to think how many hours he put in to making them :(

i do think this should of been done in a different way. if people were forewarned they could have posted links to whichever site they moved to in their current thread and it might not have been such a big deal.

nate likes this.
  15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It's not like Kunos sticked the moders a gun in the guts, m8. One week to go. But not an example of good communication either. Amateur bunch, wich Kunos is :D;)

TDS and Deleted member 18758 like this.
  16. AnnieC

AnnieC Gamer

I understand both sides of the "argument" and I sure liked that all the content was in one place but I'm more disappointed with how people handled this, both devs and modders. Communication could have been handled much better but some people here act like spoiled children. Creating such high quality mods as some people here have done takes a lot of dedication and dedication is not a trait of children so I would expect a more professional behavior from them. Why not concentrate on finding a solution instead of whining?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    Christopher Low and Mogster like this.
  17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

18. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

19. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

This is pretty ****. No reason to come to this board anymore... bye.

20. Yami

Yami Racer

It is sad and made me really feel bad but Aristo said it was needed because of laws over there, so it was.
    They are not going to move the company to another place sand we do not want AC to get in trouble.

I think we all have to understand this move that had to be done.
    Still makes me sad, I was coming here to find Orginal content that are not ripped of and quality, I thnk RD also vbans rips better I hope we switch there.

Dream1979 likes this.