1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 MY TH8RS H-shifter doesn't work in AC

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by motoforever, Aug 28, 2016.

1. motoforever

motoforever Rookie

In AC it doesn't work at all, but it work with GT6 on ps3 PERFECTLY

How can I fix it?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions software glitch of TH8RS H-shifter Aug 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room How can i set up my G25 with TH8rs shifter? Sep 27, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues TH8RS tensioning Oct 20, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Cannot shift using paddles on Stickshift Cars after removing th8RS shifter Oct 1, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions TH8RS PROBLEM Feb 22, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions TH8rs PS4 FINALLY FOUND A WORK AROUND! Oct 7, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions finally got th8rs working again. Sep 7, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Playstation 4 TH8RS steps taken with no success thread Sep 5, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Th8rs shifter- can't assign up/down shift with sequential Jul 17, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Th8rs shifter issue Jan 2, 2015
    Chit Chat Room No th8rs, what shifter is there to buy? Nov 14, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Th8rs shifter Oct 29, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Th8rs (glance backwards) = 1st gear Aug 3, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Th8rs not working on track Jun 23, 2014
    Chit Chat Room FANATEC CSS vs. Thrustmaster TH8RS??? Your Opinion Please... Apr 14, 2014

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Connect it directly to your console.

4. TXC_IJOJOI

TXC_IJOJOI Racer

Plug it into the console with USB DIRECTLY :)

boskapongen likes this.
  5. motoforever

motoforever Rookie

I use T500RS and there's no way I can connect th8rs any other way around but directly to PS4
    it's not working

6. motoforever

motoforever Rookie

I DID and it is not working, my wheel is T500RS and it doesn't have port like T300

7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Do you know if it works on other games on the PS4? Compatibility to PS3 doesn't necessitate compatibility to PS4.

8. motoforever

motoforever Rookie

I find the problem, I think it is a software glitch, when I plug the th8rs only and lunch the game select using wheel to control, th8rs works, and then I plug the T500RS in PS4, TH8RS stop working. and sometimes if I plug the T500rs after lunched game, it lose the force feedback and become 300 degrees wheel.
    It must be something wrong with the game programing, it detected T500rs as a noon H-shifter wheel maybe because it has the paddles, and stops the th8rs from working

9. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

Very strange. With the T300 wheel and TH8A shifter, I heard that it must be plugged into the USB slot closest to the disc drive for it to work.
    I know you have slightly different wheel and shifter, but it's worth trying the USB slot closest to the disc tray, if you haven't already done so.

10. motoforever

motoforever Rookie

For T500Rs there's no any port on the wheel base, the only way to connect Th8rs is directly to PS4 front USB port

11. Skazz

Skazz Racer

In other forums guys are reporting that plugging the wheel and shifter the other way round into the two front USB ports on the PS4 can make a difference. Did you try switching them?

12. motoforever

motoforever Rookie

I did everything every combination that possible, I am 100 percent sure that it is a software problem not mechanical

13. boskapongen

boskapongen Gamer

Check the streamer howhigh0000 (4 zeros), He runs a T500 with shifter. It works but I know he has said on stream that the shifter stops working sometimes and has to reboot PS4 to get it back.

14. vmax330

vmax330 Rookie

I've found a solution for that but it's a bit annoying : I need to launch another game (for exemple Dirt Rally or Project Cars), use my TH8 RS in these games, than go back to Assetto without stopping the console. Hope there will be a fix...

15. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

I think one of our Community Member has found the Solution.
    Before use start the Game put the 1. Gear in. Then Start the Game. The Shifter will work.
    If you want use the Shifter sequential, shift up or down and hold it till the Game starts.

Please try it and give us Feedback.

depart.ed likes this.
  16. vmax330

vmax330 Rookie

Sorry but doesn't work for me :(

17. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

Can try to turn the PS4 completely off. Then put the first Gear in or Shift up an hold it. Then start the PS4 an start the Game.

18. vmax330

vmax330 Rookie

I've tried that two times and it didn't work, sorry. I've also tried my Th8 RS in Dirt Rally and it works perfectly ;)

19. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

Hmm... :confused:

What Car do you try to drive?

20. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

good call, he's probably driving a non H pattern car.

vmax, Not all cars can be driven with H pattern, You must actually use a car that has an H pattern coded into the cars files. you can FORCE a H pattern on a car that doesn't have it.

TaZ2k likes this.
  21. Dsky91

Dsky91 Rookie

Doesn't work properly with automatic clutch enabled. Perhaps it is only supported on pedal systems with a clutch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk