1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Night, rain and instant replays - we need official response

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ARG_Alpha, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARG_Alpha

ARG_Alpha Rookie

Hi, please we need to know if AC will have night, rain, and instant replay in multiplayer mode.

Thank you

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards SA IN RAIN AND NIGHT Dec 1, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars No water effects on track in night and rain May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Driving in the pack, in the rain, in the night... Sep 17, 2018
    Console Lounge Wish me Lights by Night and Rainwippers Nov 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room No Rain? and No Night? May 21, 2014
    General modding discussion Night and rain driving Feb 6, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds night run Mar 18, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions IXR has League Nights on Friday's 7:30pm BST Jun 18, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] TNRL | Thursday Night Racing League Season 01 Jun 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming tonight Mar 2, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues a problem with the night photo mode Feb 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions asseto corsa competizione V.1.8.0 is a nightmare Sep 30, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Quest 2 problems with contrast from day/night conditions Aug 21, 2022
    Screens & Videos Lamborghini GT3 at Zandvoort Night Competitive Race - Newer Driver Aug 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GBRC Practise Thursday and race Sunday nights on PS5 7-10 BST/GMT. - Series 1 14/8/22 recruiting now Aug 6, 2022

3. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

Pretty sure "we" all know the answer already. :)

nate likes this.
  4. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

deffo no rain, marco has made that very clear.., day to night transitions stefano commented on the 1 light source making it impossible etc...

however, like iracing it might be possible to stage a 'night race' but who knows, the mod looks very good for night but no headlights yet.. so we will have to wait and see..

as for instant replays i dont know.

5. No, maybe someday, probably not.

6. Quffy

Quffy Alien

They already said we won't/can't have night mode with multiple lights (more than the Sun) with the current graphic engine. But they didn't exclude rain from the future.

About replay available in MP the same way as when we play offline, I don't know the reason behind it. I'd say is not possible to have replay feature in real time. Because when we are playing offline in practice or against A.I, yes we are using real time physics calculations etc. but you can press ESC any time and stop the clock and the A.I drivers, and then enter the replay mode. I can't explain the technical reason behind it for Online mode. Though you can save replay after you exit the session, is not ideal because you will always have to switch sessions in a server, so when you want to do that, you can't have the race session, unless you quit earlier, before it changes from race to qualification.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  7. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

They say no, but they give us the best option ever...the FORUM SEARCH BUTTON!!!

8. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Close thread

9. alex72

alex72 Alien

If one would use the search function one would get information overload on the subject.

Cefa and Octane like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.