1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Nobody racing in the servers

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Silverspring007, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Urgent:
    I live in Morocco, Africa and a couple of friends and I have got bought the game(me with the DLC season pass) however, Im not able to Download any car from dlc. Yesterday's update we received the Maserati levante and the new circuit but that was pretty much it.. There was one or two player's online (servers)in the time period of since the game came out. Please help because we love the game and the physics but how come I can't get the cars I paid for? (Season pass) And, how come I can't find nobody online including my friends who live here?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Why does nobody try compete with iracing? Nov 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room This is why nobody streams with youtube Jul 19, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues You want weather - you get it - but nobody use it - why ? Mar 13, 2015
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Racing/Hotlapping against other players' ghost Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Tools ACC / OSR Setup Tool Web App (Open-Source-Racing.com) Aug 30, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Crazy-Racing vom GT3 09.09. - 10.12.2023 Aug 17, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023

3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

The DLC isn't released yet.

Silverspring007 likes this.
  4. Thanx for the reply but why is there videos on YouTube with an M4 on the Ps4 in zandvoort like 4 months ago? That's a dlc car isn't it?

5. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

That's a pre-order exclusive DLC car, that pack has been released on the XBO (not PS4) but isn't part of the season pass.

bradleyland likes this.
  6. Alright I guess we need to be patient. How about the matter of the online servers? We rarely find someone playing which is weird because we play project cars all the time online and it works perfectly.

7. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

If you haven't realised - races in progress don't show up ... good luck..

8. ****in dumas's stop acting smart I know that ur supposed to understand English what I said is I can't find Nobody the servers exist but there isn't any1 playing

9. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

10. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

I believe, with season pass content, on account of other game releases, that the dlc included, may not of been launched or added into the game. Season passes give the user access to exclusive content and dlc , as and when it's available.

11. Ohh I see I get it thanx man. But any ideas on the fact that no body plays assetto corsa, according to what it presents me with in the online multiplayer menu. In project cars we have no problem online. All my friends with AC in morocco have the same issue.

12. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

No idea.

13. Thanx tho :)

14. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

I'm from South Africa and apart from a couple of players that I know, there are just about nobody playing on those servers.

Looks like the servers only cater for a certain Zone, so I'm assuming that our servers will cater for Africa only.

The lack of private servers killed the game mostly on our usually active forum. Maybe that it is the reason for the lack of players in servers. Seems like the European servers have more active players though.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

15. Ohh that's nice info man we thought we had something wrong with the game or something..but what ur saying is probably true..we play a lot of project cars and AC so if u wanna race it'l be a pleasure =silverspring007 is my ID or if u can't find me let me know and thanx again :)))

HecticZA likes this.
  16. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

My PSN ID is the same as my forum Name here.
    I'm very slow, but some of my friends have decent pace.

I see there is only an hour time difference between us, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

17. It's cool man practice makes perfect see you soon. Looking forward to racing together.

18. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

What he was trying to say, but kind of came across as a bit of a wiseass, is that when a server is in an active race, it won't show up in the server list. The result of this is that the server list frequently looks empty, even when there actually are other people online playing.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm in the same situation. There don't appear to be that many people online in AC. The best thing to do right now is try to develop a friends list of people who are online at the same time as you. You really need to be in a party with people who are also playing AC, so you can coordinate together to find a server, even if it means waiting 15 minutes for them to finish the race they're in.

EMW SMILER likes this.