1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

This is why nobody streams with youtube

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Epocx, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Epocx

Epocx Alien

@Lord Kunos is streaming in 10 minutes.

And i am sitting here in germany trying to get the stream to work.
    First of all you need a proxy(i am using proxflow crome plugin atm) to get the countdown video working.
    But the chat is still not working!!! The most important part of it!!!

I am furious!!!

PLEASE HELP! (or use Twitch)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Nobody racing in the servers Sep 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Why does nobody try compete with iracing? Nov 5, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues You want weather - you get it - but nobody use it - why ? Mar 13, 2015
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione Videos and Live Streams Policies Jan 29, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC & PC] CFS Trofeo Sprint Cup [Live Streams & Race Control] Nov 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Logo usage for streams May 8, 2020
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa livestreams & VR hotlaps! Apr 5, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Will the developer streams return with ACC Feb 26, 2018
    Chit Chat Room any Lemans streams for.... Jun 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room All racing livestreams May 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Some vids and streams:) Mar 11, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing live streams out now! check it out! Sep 26, 2014
    Screens & Videos Videos & streams Jan 31, 2014

3. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

you need to complain to the government body who governs the internet in germany.
    probably your only solution is to use the TOR network, but you will need a TOR router. Not a 30 second job to do!.
    I have that facility in my router, so I can route intenet traffic for any or all of my PCs via TOR.

4. tabis

tabis Simracer

5. Horus

Horus Alien

6. Epocx

Epocx Alien

7. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

8. Epocx

Epocx Alien

9. .Repa24

.Repa24 Hardcore Simmer

Use HOLA, with that it should work.

- - - -

Benutz mal das Proxy-Addon HOLA, damit sollte es funktionieren. Muss ich auch leider immer machen (Deutschland und seine Bürokratie, juhu!). ;)

10. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Doesnt work with hola for me sadly.

11. Minolin

btw this.

speedbee likes this.
  12. Epocx

Epocx Alien

No. Youtube streaming just needs to be boycotted, and let them figure it out.

LeDude83 likes this.
  13. flomo

flomo Simracer

I'm from germany as well and I had to use a VPN to watch the stream. I mentioned it in the chat before the actual stream started and Stefano said that he might try twitch in the future.

Epocx and Minolin like this.
  14. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

Write a strongly worded, yet articulate and accurately formed formal letter of complaint to the High Chancellor Angela Von Merkel and be adamant that the Glorious Nation Of Germany fixes this issue with utmost promptness and swiftness of execution. Form a committee of 4 engineer PhD to analyse the issue, and then brainstorm a solution and coin a plan of action! And while you are at it, fix the european economy, make Greece a new German colony, and bring german work ethic and economical frugality and glory to the European Union!

(das war ein Scherz)

snyperal, Quffy and Epocx like this.
  15. Minolin

Whait what? Nope. This is leading to "supporting the GEMA". Pressure on google (including loss in advertising) gives them numbers to eventually pay that 12c per click (don't recall the real, absolutely ridicoulus value).
    It should be more about cutting polititcal support for this inbelievable organisation. Currently the politicans just get pressure from the GEMA side and act so. In a working democracy they need to have counter-pressure from us, the election base.

Not saying that we have a working democracy, though :(

Epocx likes this.