1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Nordschliefe TOURIST miss..

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by PRO Stream BG, May 17, 2017.

1. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

What a surprise, we cannot create a TRACKDAYS on Nordschliefe TOURIST , due of the compleate Miss of it for selection in the tracklist!! Why Kunos!? Many of the huge Communitys planned a Trackday there with their choicen Cars! And is not possible :(
    (the only negative surprise with the patch...all other stuff is great!)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Using KERS at Nordschliefe Apr 7, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Ambient Noice Nordschliefe Nov 23, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 6:14 with a passenger on the Nordschliefe Oct 27, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI crashes on Nordschliefe at/near Sprunghügel every time Oct 16, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Apr 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Mar 25, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Oct 10, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Nordschleife Tourist Bugs Report Feb 19, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt | Realistic Trackday Feb 10, 2021
    Bug reports Nordschleife Tourist parking lot - wrong direction penalty Jan 12, 2021
    XBox One Discussions ">Nordschleife Tourist lobbies Jun 4, 2020
    Chit Chat Room #DriveFromHome Touristenfahrten Apr 10, 2020
    Screens & Videos Pagani Zonda R + Norschleife Tourist online Oct 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room How/where to contact server admins? (Apex Touristenfahrten Nordschleife) Jul 22, 2018
    Screens & Videos NS Tourist Run Nov 11, 2017

3. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Oh....that´s really bad....:( Please KUNOS fix this! :)

4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello guys,
    Obviously you can't do races on the tourist version, but it should have been possible to select just a long practice session. Sorry for the issue, we'll look into it

5. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Thx for the respond , also can you talks with your team to add a TIME race, not only by laps (if is possible sure) Like the Blancplain Series for exemple to set on the track 2 hours not 1 to 100 laps! I hope you understand my low English :) but this gone a add some kind of endurance racing experiance to the game! (dont understand me wrong i not complain about the job done in the patch..its awesome everything, just a suggestion if is posible to be maded in future patches)

kashifm, MakaveliA7X and Reinart86 like this.
  6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

As noted by @SmokeySama it's not possible to select the drift track either.

SmokeySama likes this.
  7. xaotik

xaotik either ether or the other Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi guys,

As I already posted in a thread in the bug report forum, this was a genuine oversight on my part for not allowing servers to not include races. We'll get it fixed in the next client-side update as unfortunately we can't address it server-side - currently at best what we can do is set more preconfigured server instances with this and the Drift track to ease the pain.

8. It's would be nice also to take off that lock wich make it impossible to go on the wrong way of the track. It's would allow us to go in the parking of the Tourist Nordschleife and also on road track as Highland with some friends we want to drive like on public road in both ways, this is not possible now.

pippo10 likes this.
  9. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

So no tourist until the following patch?
    And what about long practice sessions for drifting on private lobbies?

If these are missing this game is done for me

10. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

If the fix comes in the next patch, dont loose time for "Preconfigured Servers" , is better focus on some bugs with the patch....make it possible to do practice session in Tourist, pack it with the Button Mapping and release it in 1.15 :) Gone a be amazing patch :) (Have a good Weekend)

11. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

You can set long practice session for every track/circuit right now, except Tourist, but if you want drift have a lot of good for drift tracks...also i think HighLands Drift track is availible!

12. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This would be a nice option to give the room creator control over too for said purposes. Wrong way warning+penalty off/on. You just know players are going to want to create rooms titled "road laws" on Highlands or something like that ( I checked a few of these out in GT5 and surprisingly fun).

I've also received wrong way warning as soon as I loaded Tourist online and got kicked before I when made it out of the car park. So hopefully Kunos allow this to be disengaged by players choice.

WRC_MADMAX and PRO Stream BG like this.
  13. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

You know, oddly enough, I think it makes more sense to have persistent servers for Tourist and Drift lobbies. No objection to anyone creating their own of course, but long-running servers on these circuits act as a kind of gathering point for racers.

Your oversight might just convert in to one of the finest nuances of any racing sim in any platform ;)

14. WRC_MADMAX

WRC_MADMAX Racer

Is it possible on AC ps4 to change set-up between qualifying and race? Been trying to and i can't. Help please?

15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You cant change anything once you've created a server

WRC_MADMAX likes this.
  16. WRC_MADMAX

WRC_MADMAX Racer

Thanks so that means I'll have to wait till race day to know tires.

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

You do mean AC and not ACC right?

18. WRC_MADMAX

WRC_MADMAX Racer

Yeah. I've got an Apexonlineracing 300km of Nurburgring race today.

pippo10 likes this.