1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Pagani Huyuiuaaaoouriuugh first impressions!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by eobet, Mar 14, 2014.

1. eobet

eobet Simracer

Ok, I admit I only have had 30 seconds with the car so far , but I must ask: Am I missing something or is this the most slippery car yet? And if so, why is it so slippery and what can be done about it?

Because I think it's the only car in AC that slides off the hill at Imola on its default setup:

[​IMG]

PS. I'm not complaining! I just find it interesting. Not what I thought was going to happen, with those wings and all...

r3ck0n and Noremac258 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] Pagani Zonda R - Sprint Series | Thursdays Jun 4, 2023
    Screens & Videos Pagani Zonda R + Norschleife Tourist online Oct 2, 2019
    Screens & Videos Hotlap :: Pagani Zonda R @ Silverstone GP Apr 5, 2018
    Console Lounge Pagani Huayra BC & Laguna Seca - Sexy Combo Feb 18, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra BC DRL not working Dec 23, 2017
    Console Lounge The new pagani huayra BC (sound comparison) Dec 21, 2017
    Console Lounge New Pagani Huayra BC Dec 19, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bug on Special Event - Pagani Huayra Highland Race Mar 31, 2017
    Console Lounge Pagani Huarya sound Nov 12, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Pagani Zonda R - NO SOUND 1.9 Oct 26, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Pagani Huayra Wheel Rim glitch Oct 17, 2016
    Console Lounge pagani huayra not changing gear quickly Sep 9, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bug - Pagani Huayra Upshift Speed Sep 4, 2016
    Screens & Videos Pagani Zonda R 6:46.3 @ Nordschleife Jul 16, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra original sound Jun 30, 2016

3. Robilon

Robilon Racer

It's one of the fastest, your answer might lie in there. You go faster in places than in other cars.

Queequeg likes this.
  4. drives beautifully at Nords GP........the top gear special tires stick like stink

William Sebastian likes this.
  5. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Feels excellent. Oodles of power, great throttle response, easy to catch slides too. Moving surfaces are a damn neat touch. Kunos has done it again as far as I'm concerned.

6. ekosan

ekosan Racer

I'm popping engines, like there's no tomorrow...

iVG, Anuj and IgnacioKotas like this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

You have to lift off when shifting I think.

8. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Its not so understeery on semislicks like Mclaren or Ferrari, so overall better.
    My first run ended like you gif haha. This Pagani is brutal in acceleration, so we have to drive different on this one^^

9. ekosan

ekosan Racer

Trouble is I never know which cars have what technology: whether to lift on up or to blip on down?

That's why I like old cars, I reckon.

10. ssidrdw

ssidrdw Racer

Does AC simulate how the wings rise only in 1 direction when turning and both rise when braking ? Didn't notice it so far

11. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

Also find the default imola setup very understeery, car wanted to float in anything but 1st gear in turns. 2nd was an effort and 3rd was suicide.

I adjusted up the camber and toe and boom it suddenly handled much better, i was working ont he back end grip for that very hill when my pc exploded in bsod.

12. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Am I the only one who thinks that the side-mirrors look rediculous? The Zonda wasn't a beauty in this part, but on the Huyhuiareuio... (I will never get this name :p) they look, well... strange.
    Don't get me wrong Kunos, your car-models are ok! ;)

13. Sickboy74

Sickboy74 Gamer

This car isn't made for racing. It's made for super rich job performer who like expressing themselves as extraordinary while driving from ice cream shop to ice cream shop on lazy summer days. :)

14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

Well i hope they enjoy crashing into things at 130 mph plus if this car floats like it does on imola lol.

Stefano Pinchetti and ssidrdw like this.
  15. Ray HT

Ray HT Simracer

Have to say its too nervous , you have drive it like your on ice and doesn`t recover well when it breaks lose , much prefer the E30 G4 or the Z4, Xbow , cars you can rag and still have control , BUT that`s my opinion and I`m other will get very excited with it , just not me !

Luigi Gianni Vollaro and ACgt1 like this.
  16. cerebus23

cerebus23 Simracer

It almost seems to me like the downforce is messed up it feels like its got little or none, now maybe the aero wings are not working 100% or something but i concur on the nervousness at speed and when it went it went badly like life flight badly.

ACgt1 likes this.
  17. Murf

Murf Rookie

I thought it handled like a bag of spanners until I looked at the speed. Felt slow but was going incredibly fast. In saying that I enjoyed the challenge.

18. zielony94

zielony94 Simracer

My Huyara is fine, try topGear tyres and 30 psi front 25 rear

19. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

This. It would be nice to write a post-it on the monitor before complain about understeer. :D :D :D

20. ssidrdw

ssidrdw Racer

What makes me doubt the sim's physics sometimes very hard, is seeing car reviewers, especially top gear (clarkson and hammond), who aren't race drivers (well at least jermy) and a bit old (non alien reaction times and physical speed\accuracy), trying some super insane cars like the mclaren P1 and the new Porsche 918 for the first time and slightly drifting them through corners at 100-150 kph, and their life depend on it, so it's obviously easy enough for them to be sure they won't crash.
    If you saw the 5 episode with the porsche, hammond just makes it look like some dedicated drift car, on a track he didn't even know before.
    Whereas in AC you gotta break the steering wheel and practice each car individually for hours to barely recover from most slides... let alone drifting the mad cars like the zonda and hyura.

21. With no setup tweaks other than putting on the sticky tires I'm running less than two tenths off of what I run in the McLaren GT3 at nords GP....that's damn fast for a street legal car.