1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Pagani Huyuiuaaaoouriuugh first impressions!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by eobet, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Bailey

Bailey Alien

With a little know how you can change the default sets of the AI.
    ~Bailey

2. zAmboni

zAmboni Gamer

I hadn't fired up the sim in a week. Did a few hotlaps with the T125 S1, and then tried the new car.....MISTAKE!
    I was all over the place, but looking through the comments here, i was using the Semislicks and not the Top Gear tires. Gonna have to go try them.
    I wasn't really having a problem with the back stepping out, but more with braking too late. Guess that happens when you hop in the car after the T125 :)

3. 3316V

3316V Alien

Look at the Stig's lap at 12:21.

nijeat likes this.
  4. Colt Rogers

Colt Rogers Simracer

If you have proof of someone playing with a Zonda R on the limit I would love to see that personally. Keep in. Ind that a lot of TOP GEARs exterior footage is shot in such a way that it appears to be Clarkson/Hammond driving but in reality is Ben Collins/Stig. The P1 is far easier to drive on and over the limit than the Huayra according to most experts. Try getting in your car and taking it for a slide on some dry pavement...I drift cars quite frequently and can definitely say that each car has its own way of doing so and AC NAILS that aspect perfectly. The feeling of sliding and regrouping the car in AC is unparalleled and can take time and practice which is the way it should be as mimics real life driving. Great job KUNOS and keep up the good work

Queequeg likes this.
  5. Lingomancer

Lingomancer Gamer

Yes, both front and rear L/R flaps move independently based on the turn.

6. BenC

BenC Hardcore Simmer

I like it.

7. Well that was descriptive :p

sketchyterry likes this.
  8. Danny Irving

Danny Irving Racer

Too fast, Please make it slower ;)

Really surprising how fast this thing is, My brain can only just keep up with the mind boggling speed, Really good job with this update.

9. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Love this car, it's extreme. It's very controllable with the semi slicks, the top gear tyres are just too grippy for me. Too easy. The motion is pretty cool, and I do believe I can feel those little flaps doing something. It's also the first car I've passed 200mph in!

There is that odd vibration at a stop, unless you hold the brake. I think if you turn down the effects like "road effects, Slip effects" n such, it goes down significantly.
    I'm surprised how comfortable I feel with the speed though, not that it's unrealistic, but just how natural it feels.....besides accelerating out of first gear, and second. Monster.

I did notice that odd thing where the top gear tyres make the car seem...taller?
    Good in car sound, actually really good. Outside though, not very enticing. I'm sure once the reverb returns things will change immensely.
    Anyway, i'm happy with it.

nijeat likes this.
  10. I'm starting to wonder if there's an error in the TG tires..... you shouldn't be able to gain ~8 seconds a lap using grooved slicks compared to regular semi-slicks.... AFAIK when the Huayra went around the TG test track, it was using grooved slicks from the Zonda R. If that helps....

11. pharacon

pharacon Racer

So yeah driving it around imola, Nords... one word sums up this car...

[​IMG]

12. I really didn't want to fall in love with such a crazy car, but I just can't deny it's handling and sultry engine tones.

13. Si3v

Si3v Graphic Lead Artist Staff Member KS Dev Team

You didn't try "Persian Blue" or "Nightfall blue" skins didn't you? :)

Queequeg, Stefano Pinchetti and MGK like this.
  14. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Huayra aka Flappy Bird doesn't excite me like the 458 S3/F40 does but it's fast, it's balanced, oversteer is nicely recoverable, and the gearing feels way too long, but the real car is just like that. The enginesound and the enormous amount of torque makes it almost feel like a HyperDIESEL engine:)

Thanks Kunos.

Cheers
    Robin

15. rodal

rodal Gamer

This car is very very fast if "you" are able to handle all that power. The feeling of driving is wow, Kunos again did a great job.
    Here the specifications from this machine, 1.000 Nm :eek: of course this car begin to slide in corners like the Rivazza or after the Piratella, downhill.
    Engine Mercedes-AMG M158 V12 twin-Turbo
    Displacement 5980 cc
    Power 730 hp
    Torque 1.000 Nm
    Gearbox transverse sequential seven speed gearbox - AMT robotyzed system with driving programs
    Dimensions Length: 4605mm; Height: 1169mm; Car’s body width: 2036mm; Car’s width with rear mirrors: 2356mm
    Dry weight 1.350 kg (changing according to the model)
    Weight distribution 44% front 56% rear

Anuj likes this.
  16. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

I want to consider only the sensations, when I drove the first time the Zonda on the Mugello AC had a stupid smile on his face, it was extremely fun and aggressive, not now, I feel this car too "heavy" but the thing that I can not understand the steering is really too large for me ... and not suited to sports driving on the track. Really still do not understand whether it is large or turning the steering lacks reactivity, the point is that I do not feel agile. pending configurations stiffer, so maybe the guide will improve.

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I wonder what tyres the AI race as I tried the TG tyres and win quite easily at 100% over 5 laps with 24 cars. One thing id like is to force tyres both vs AI and for multi servers otherwise everyone will just always drive the stickiest rubber over shorter races especially semi slick vs street tyres or in this car tg over regular whatever they are.

Really like the car and the active aero seems to work quite well making it maybe a little too easy to drive especially with the good rubber but if thats what the car is really like im fine with that. Would love to drive the P1 if it has all the extras built in like torque fill etc.

18. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Totally agree , different car with TG tires. I have the impression that there shouldn't be such a tremendous difference between those compounds. It's like using the cheapest road tires and then ultra soft slicks ...

19. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Some great points made in this topic. I enjoy the car in both semis and TG slicks.

Can the devs provide more info about the TopGear Record tyres? They seem to have come from another Dimension!!!

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

After more laps I really like the car with the regular tyres, if they used the other tyres for the TG lap then I think they pretty much cheated as its a very different car on them. Also AI appear to be using regular tyres as they arent as easy to beat with these on so quite a bit more fun to race against them. Does anyone know where you can find the AI setups and also any way of forcing a user setup on them?