1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Patch 1.9: Bugs and issues

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Nov 29, 2016.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Very happy with the patch, but there are some flaws. These are the ones I've found:

- No mapping and no keyboard compatibility: with the addition of complicated hybrid cars, mapping must be added in the near future. Seems that in hybrid cars is not going to be possible to choose basic things like traction control. Now is not possible to look left and right (although there is a "easy fix" many people are stating which is playing with G29 configuration).

- No indicator for rival position: many people are saying the rival's position indicator is gone. At least when you race against AI.

- Thrustmaster T150 calibration: this is new. Every time I enter in a race (public lobbies, offline... whatever) I have to recalibrate the wheel to 1080º. When I get out, the wheel gets back to 540º.

- Porsche Panamera's sound bug: there is a bug when you pass across the main straight. Seems it happens in all the tracks (I tried in Zandvoort and Nurbugring).

- Porsche 917's engine bug: when Im in 4th gear and gaining speed in a normal way from 4th to 5th, mysteriously when im in about 4000 or 6000 rpm, the engine gets harmed. This causes that after 6 o 7 laps, the engine will be broken.

gregOr1971, seco46, denis74 and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.1 patch Sep 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.7.10 patch Mar 22, 2022
    Console Lounge Patch 1.10 is live! Impressions, improvements, bugs... Dec 9, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions After patch can't drive at all on XsX May 11, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC User Interface Tyre Pressure Bars not working correctly for dry tyres after 1.9 patch Jul 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch notes v. 1.9.0.4 Jun 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v1.8.10.4 Mar 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming tonight Mar 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming Feb 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v 1.8.7.3 live on Xbox Dec 16, 2022

3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

It's not only about the Panamera, It happens to other cars as well. I tried the Nissan GTR R35 around Brands Hatch and It's incredibly annoying. Around Black Cat County things seem to get even worse!
    What happened? What's the deal with this crazy, distorted reverberation sound, Kunos?
    Makes me want to stop playing this game until all the bugs get fixed.

EDIT: Better example:

The sound is completely messed up. Maybe this is the reason why this update didn't get through MS certification process....

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  4. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Isn't it the sound caused by echoes from the fence to the left and sometimes right?

Leighton Morrell likes this.
  5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

The 917/30 is a 4speed. The engine damage is likely down to your boost percentage. Lower boost % shouldn't damage the engine.

LeDude83, nate, mister dog and 2 others like this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Sorry to ask as a pc-gamer, but on pc the 917 only has 4 gears.

SlimCharles likes this.
  7. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Thanks for the explaining me the 917 issue. I suspected that if it wasnt a bug it has to be related with the boost (i have it at 100% but it comes at 80%). Interesting detail

8. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Logitech G29

CALIBRATION: It's very noticiable with Formula 1 <modern Lotus>. It seems the wheel doesn't adapt correctly to the car sensibility. The G29 issue is than you can not select the sensibility of the wheel locally (Thrustmaster wheel you can change degrees locally). The virtual sensibility wheel (visual into the game) is not the same than your real sensibility turn into the wheel (and in game settings I've selected NO in Rotation virtual limit, the same than previous patch)

BRAKE BIAS doesn't work (G29 preset in wheel options)

HORN doesn't work correctly. The horn sounds when you change the HUD, if you press the button assigned (G29 preset in wheel options) it doesn't work...

Jan Duin likes this.
  9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

no problem :)

you might find some other cars that also damage the engine at full/high boost.

SlimCharles likes this.
  10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the reverb is causing this issue, which needs a fix as soon as possible.

11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The step version of bmw 1m also get damage if too much turbo boost is used, if they havent changed it.

12. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

On Spa entry to Eau rouge, when braking car very very unstable (918), hard to drive it and I can't tune off the TC off. Does someone know if it's possible though? (PS4, TM150, wheel layout 1)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

I have the same problem. It applies to P1 as well. Using T300 and wheel preset 1

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

14. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Can confirm on my T300 brake bias buttons not working.

Also the wheel loses degrees of rotation upon start up and has to be manually reset on the wheel itself.

15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Yes there's quite a few... C9, 98T, CTR to name some more that take damage. From memory, the old Z4 D doesn't get any damage with extra boost and the new long tail 962C. Some I can't remember if they do or not like the Supra TA, Moby Dick & Gallardo S3

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Supra TA does iirc, Moby Dick is ok.

Maserati 250 though gets damage from too high revs.

17. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Tried the Porsche 918 it's extremely hard to hit solid the Eau rouge, then I try with the LaFerrari-without any problem I eat the section, no understeer no nothing, P1 is but harder but definitely easier then the Porsche that's for sure! Some say lower the MGU-K recovery to 20/30, look please the correct option and how to adjust it!! I was told that will improve breaking on the car!

18. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

They changed the wheel layout so far I know there's no any option to adjust the breaks bias manually. Maybe I'm wrong doe!

19. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

I'm currently testing this as well. Will report after some testing

iwanchek likes this.
  20. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Give a feedback please.

21. mister dog

mister dog Alien

People over on GTP are reporting that the frame rate is unstable now with a full 15 car grid.
    Just a heads up ;)

Reports say grids of 10 are fine.

SlimCharles likes this.