1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Porsche Test Track in Leipzig

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nillaihah, Nov 5, 2016.

1. nillaihah

nillaihah Rookie

Hello Guys,
    I was wondering if you would consider to add the Porsche Test Track (Leipzig). It is a wonderful track that I had a pleasure to drive couple of times. I think that now, when we finally have Porsche cars in the sim, it would be great to have this track with it.
    It is one of the best tracks that I have been driving (for those that never had the chance, it build from famous turns from all around the world).
    It is really sad that almost no simracing has it (just rFactor and yea Real Racing3.. but the RR3 cannot be taken seriously). And it would be wonderful to drive Porsche cars on that track!

Hae a great day

PB

Attached Files:

Juliano, Tacoscent and Fat-Alfie like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Zolder (2020) test SETUP, Porsche 991 II Feb 4, 2021
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec Porsche GT2 wheel no longer working after latest update Feb 18, 2017
    Screens & Videos Testing out all Porsche Pack cars @Magione Jan 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room The single lane road used for this Porsche 911 road test is glorious Jan 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Porsche 918 Spyder - Quick Hybrid modes testing with AI Oct 26, 2016
    ACC Gameplay Porsche 935 in GT2 Europe category Apr 8, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Shifting Motion telemetry for Porsche GT1 is WAY too strong. Dec 23, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Porsche 992 GT3 R Horizontal LED dashboard Oct 16, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Do we have any better Porsche Cup liveries for single player mode Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Porsche GT3 992 Rear View Monitor Jul 9, 2023
    ACC Physics PLEASE Help the 992 Porsche GT3R Jun 19, 2023
    ACC Physics Porsche CUP keeps bouncing Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Physics Porsche 992 GT3 keeps bouncing Apr 25, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Porsche 992 GT3 picture is positioned inconsistently in the set up screen Apr 21, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Driver Animation Porsche 911 Gt3 2023 Apr 20, 2023

3. AmorFati

AmorFati Hardcore Simmer

Here we go again...

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

a test track is a waste of resources, a massive demographic of ac does more than hotlap in ac and you cant really race on a test track.

AmorFati likes this.
  5. Juliano

Juliano Racer

Looks like a great test track, maybe any modder could have a look at more references and gain courage to do it from scratch for AC`s quality, or with the permissions, convert the rfactor version and enhance to AC, just saw a video of a guy testing a panamera in there and looks fun.

the version on this video, looks already pretty good:

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

The track isn't widely known and therefore not popular.
    So unless Porsche is paying for it (which I wouldn't exclude completely, but don't hold your breath), you can forget about it.

7. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

People do make tracks not considered popular; sometimes they actually just make them for fun ;)

I made Bilster Berg, and that's not even used for racing - just track days and testing. But because I thought it looked fun, I made it. The same could just as easily apply here.

Jebus, Dookie and garyjpaterson like this.
  8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sure, as a mod track, why not. Everybody is free to do with their time whatever they want.

Thought the question was meant for inclusion as an official DLC (or free update).

9. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

Sorry, my misunderstanding :oops:

10. nillaihah

nillaihah Rookie

I have been driving/racing there several times. It is a great track and it is FIA certified for even F1. In addition to that it approx. 5 setups you can chose from.

11. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

I still don't see that happening. Marco mentioned that in order to sell well they need prestigious tracks in the big announcement stream in summer and a Porsche test track really doesn't seem like the right choice for that.

Seems like an interesting track but I'd rather see Kunos invest their time and ressources into other tracks.

12. Br4sc0

Br4sc0 Rookie

I agree pollinho. Although technically some lesser known tracks and some test tracks are more fun/challenging than some really famous tracks, they just wouldn't sell as well. We only have 5 out of 21 tracks of the current F1 calendar for example. I would bet that all 16 of the ones we don't have are better known than any test tracks, and even the less popular ones like Bahrain, Sochi, and Hungaroring would probably sell better than any test track.

13. We could have had a few more tracks if the "laserscanned, or you are going to hell" brigade hadn't opened their gobs. Brun's Donington Park would have been an ideal candidate....

arthur666 and Fat-Alfie like this.
  14. Jebus

Jebus Alien

With Porsche license it would make a perfect sense to me to have this track as an official content. And personally I wouldn't mind to have it.

Tacoscent and Fat-Alfie like this.
  15. Tacoscent

Tacoscent Racer

Neither would I. People on this site are way too damn opinionated. Just because something isn't to your preference doesn't make it a "waste". So much autism here man, gets annoying sometimes.

16. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

I don't care what track it is, as long as it is/was a real-life track and it's good enough quality to be official content. Make it, and I shall drive it. MOAR TRACKS! :D

Fat-Alfie, Tacoscent and Jebus like this.