1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Radicals and muscle

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Useful1d1ot, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Useful1d1ot

Useful1d1ot Rookie

Radical and muscle

leagues will keep a sims shelf life for a long time, community based leagues (already happening) but i think assetto need to jump on board with this aswell, it would be very good for them to setup their own leagues..

also things to compliment that would be the "Radical" licence and muscle car cups..

while i may not know much about the licencing cost from each of these tpyes. i have to assume a licence for a radical would be less then a ferrari? lol.

seeing as track licences" are very expensive (popular ones) there are other alternatives, the lesser known tracks, alot of which are great tracks and i dont think anyone would complain about having in game..

Portland international speedway (america)
    Mosport speedway (canada)
    Cadwell park (U.K)

just to name a few, will help boost the track library and cut the cost for an indie company or should?

any other car classes or low profile tracks you guys wanna add?

I know now it's in the finishing phases for release, just tweaks n bug fixes but I think its the things like this that will make assetto corsa really great..

also anyone know how much the DLC packs will cost? and roughly how much content comes in each?
    (not a fan of DLC packs)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions American Muscle Pack Jan 6, 2018
    Chit Chat Room This AMC Javelin AMX is one of the most stunning muscle cars I've seen Nov 2, 2017
    Screens & Videos Racing Assetto Corsa PC on the GamerMuscle Server Jul 20, 2017
    Suggestions Mod Pack Suggestion: American Muscle Feb 20, 2017
    Chit Chat Room AC Car Pack Wish List - American Muscle Feb 16, 2017
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Best tyres for modeling muscle cars? Feb 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room GamerMuscle explains which is the best racing sim, and why Dec 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Really missing US Muscle Nov 6, 2016
    Suggestions American classic muscle pack Oct 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Why was my gamermuscle server thread deleted???? Mar 18, 2016
    General modding discussion Muscle car requests! Apr 3, 2015
    3D car models Need help Modelling Muscle Cars Jun 8, 2014
    3D car models Vintage and Muscle cars in future? Jun 5, 2014