1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Reporting idiots

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Dec 15, 2016.

1. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

No, it isn't useless and ignoring them isn't an option when they ram into you. Rather this is my advice. Do not simply name and shame them here, send them a message telling them you have reported them to sony psn or whichever platform and recorded the race ( even if you haven't ). This may seam pointless but it may make them think twice about their online behaviour. I did this on Sunday and the guy replied saying he did it because he was pissed off at getting rammed at the start. I didn't report him in the end but if I come across him and see the same behaviour I will send the video link to psn and name and shame him in the ps4 AC community he is is.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

2. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Do you have any prove, psn works in your favor?
    Otherwise this pillory has no point at all.

3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

PSN is ! Their reporting system is just BS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

This argument about getting wreackers banned is a complete waste of time, on console the only time anyone gets banned is if they have a unsatisfactory gamer tag or if they send a threatening message to anyone, that's it. There's thousands of them on forza which is owned by Microsoft who own Xbox and I haven't heard of wreackers getting banned on that system so what chance has a small sim got, no chance at all. You will never stop wreackers completely it's impossible, but where A/C plays into there hands is there isn't a single defence system in place e.g. Ghosting, remove cars from track that park up for a set period of time not one. I know A/C wants to keep the racing as sim like as it can but in the real world of public servers it just doesn't work that's why all the other racing games have some level of anti wreackers. Then to have a sim with only public servers is a disaster, the clean racers who enjoy a good evenings racing will just fed up and go back to other racing titles, you only have to look online at the number of players playing on console to realise that this has already happened. I bet for 1 good race you get online you get 10 bad ones, if you chuck in the amount of people who start a race who then finish that race I bet only 10% cross the line at the end.
    Its down to Kunos really to sort this mess out, the multiplayer needs a massive update to make this game what it should be, it needs some sort of anti wrecker system on puplic servers, it needs a massive improvement online in track limits that stops cars taking short cuts. Then it needs fully customisable private lobby's for the serious sim racers who can then organise some proper racing without the threat of some dick head joining. There's just no point arguing and posting name and shame lists it's just a waste of time.

Boks, JMR1985, Traks1 and 3 others like this.
  5. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

I had a really bad experience on an online drift event .
    now I'm no drifter and really struggle but thought I'd give it a go , trying to avoid people who really don't try to avoid me .
    There really seemed like no flow and people going in all directions , anyway obviously I made contact with the same chap twice , who then started aiming at me with another guy (even in the pits ) .
    then I received a load of abusive and violent messages (PSN) from this guy .
    I'm coming up forty , so it's safe to say I wasn't to worried about the threats to my mother , father and family .......but if that was my son it would be different. so I reported this individual to PSN and within minutes his messages were deleted .....and then he carried on , so I reported him again .
    haven't heard anything since , so I hope he's having a nice PSN free Christmas.
    The problem with open lobbies is you have all skill levels playing at once , so accidents will happen . I honestly think most so called "rams" are unintentional , probably due to starting on cold tyres after teleporting to the grid from a quali with nice hot tyres .
    during races I've been banged about a bit and sometimes the guy will wait , but strangers with little to no race craft or etiquette will obviously crop up .
    tyre warmers , being able to talk and say sorry and fully customized lobbies will definitely help ....100% .
    until calm down and appreciate that some guys are only racing drivers for a few hours an evening and a gentle message of etiquette advice can go a long way ....I'm not going to check a long list of guys from some vindictive list on here everytime I start an online race . I'll just take my chances until private lobbies become a reality and continue our league races on pcars until then Assetto is just a bit of "not so serious" fun

6. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

This evening I've been banned by idiot I suppose. I was in pit line for loading the setup, and now I cannot return in that server because just banned. How is it possible?

Boks likes this.
  7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

You probably got kicked. Might be a race group in lobby or a group of mates that are using the puplic server as a private lobby.

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

No i dont, but maybe just threatening them with what i said will make them think twice. I had a discussion with the guy who was ramming and told him if people reconise his name they won't want to race with him and vote to kick. He agreed in the end he shouldn't do it. Either we can still name and shame them in the consoles communities.

i agree with what you say reg. Lobbies but not name and shaming. I will know to vote to kick if i see wreckers join lobbies im in, i will know to monitor their behaviour so i can vote or stay far away. You get to familiarize the same names in AC too because of the current system so name and shame is useful.

9. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

This!

No offence, but please @iwanchek, for future references, do read carefully what other people are posting here. Similar situation was in Weekly Hotlap Challenge, we are having fun there, and there comes you, throwing f***ks left right and center, saying all the time how car/track combo is sh*t etc.

Most of the times you do come across as a very arrogant and flaming person. Even if it is not intended, you do sound like one.
    Tone it down a bit, people here want to help you.

And no, no one was saying you are liar.
    No, no one accuse you of messing with the screenshot in photoshop.
    No, no one was accusing you of anything, all they did is say that video might be a better proof than screenshot.

Back to the subject. Report them idiots, report them as many times you can, wherever you can.
    On PC it's even worse. The game is cheaper on PC so we have more idiots like this. And on top of everything we have Minorating and those turds can ruin your grade by blocking the road, bumping into you, etc. effectively lowering your rating and in the same time blocking you from joining the A/B/C servers. (this is what happened to me)

So yeah, do report them, gather as many proofs as possible and let's stick together and fight for clean racing and good servers.

Hugo Catarino, Larryf1951 and Pleite like this.
  10. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

Life's far too short to be wasting making what will surely be an exceptionally long list of useless, anti social ***** that you will not be able to get rid of anyway, who are unworthy of one moment of any half decent persons time, attention, or energies in this or any other game. Instead, make a list of anyone you think wasn't a **** in an online race and add them to your "friends" list. It'll be much, much shorter and far more worthwhile. If they turn out to be ***** too. Unfriend them. Sorted. Or it will be when custom lobbies come.

11. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Just had a very similar experience in mx5 cup race at Brands Hatch. Waited for ever for someone to join the server, 2 people joined at the same time, race started and they both pull over to the side of the track, then I get the message 'Forcibly Removed, Banned from Server'.

Haven't been able to rejoin this server for the rest of the night, so I can't race what I turned my PS4 on specifically to race. I get that if enough people in that one particular race vote to kick you (even if as in my case it's unjustified) you will be kicked, but being banned for the rest of the day or until that person/people leave the server seems a bit harsh IMO!

12. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Just open a thread with an video. I'm done with online.

MBK72 likes this.
  13. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Cayenne in Porsche's lobbies is rammers dildo. Just drove today in one of the races and the idiot was driving like he was alone. Where the F is the fun in that? Obviously the dude couldt drive and crash in one of the Red bull ring gravel traps.

14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

we have had it every night on xbox for a fortnight, don't get me wrong there's loads of clean racers out there as well but the bloody idiots are ruining it. Report them what a waste of time and energy. Private lobbies is the only answer.

Jon Legg, JMR1985 and MBK72 like this.
  15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We hope to give you more info on where we're at with private lobbies next week! Stay tuned.

Reinart86, paul_wev, ppbucko and 3 others like this.
  16. xtro

xtro Gamer

It's bad for your karma to be mean ...

paul_wev likes this.
  17. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

I clearly remember this f***ing idiot, I was in that race too, what an *****le

18. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Don't want go back there otherwise I get upset

19. ruicunha_tv

ruicunha_tv Rookie

So... noone bans this idiots? only if they write stupid things on chat? ****ing ridiculous. politness is more important than the simulation of game. lol lets ask for a refund.

20. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

Zombie trolling :D

SlimCharles likes this.