1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Save the Exos [MP]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rzr1, May 12, 2014.

1. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

It is sad at least for me that one of the best things AC has to offer it`s not played almost at all in MP.From 400+ servers usualy i fiind 4-5 server with the exos/s1 and then they are empty...
    I would like to hear what others players think about this car and their reasoning for completely ignoring it :D.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions The game throws me into the wall and also refused to save telemetry. Why? Apr 16, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Loading save game on other device Apr 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC User Interface View settings doesn't get saved anymore [A/V intervention] Mar 9, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting AI Skill resetting to 100% when loading a saved game Feb 21, 2024
    Bug reports PS5 crashes when loading "Saved game" Feb 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting I can't load my saved game Feb 4, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Save seated position in VR? Jul 13, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Nothing is saved (HUD, race result) Jul 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Problem-Mid session save Jun 16, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to resume saved game May 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Can't set button for mid race save replay... May 7, 2023
    ACC Gameplay [1.9]After loading save, AI had broken axle Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes whenever I save a livery (in game editor) [AV interference] Apr 20, 2023

3. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

Awesome car but given that this is the first time at online sim racing for a lot of us, we want to start off with the slower stuff. I guess the servers are just reflecting that demand, am sure it'll change over time

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shaddix, claudiopolez and rzr1 like this.
  4. Couldn't agree more. It looks like everybody wants BMW and McLaren gt cars.
    But Exos and 312T are the best of the pack, imho.

Inviato dal mio JY-G3 con Tapatalk 2

Shaddix, AvGas, baliwa and 2 others like this.
  5. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

I really hope you are right hehe :)

Yes...at least gt 3 cars are decent, pretty nice actually but i preffer again the GT2 BMW anyday.Thing is the amount of fiat 500 racers drives me crazy lol

6. iVG

iVG Alien

Exos S1 is bad. Really bad. Don't like it. It has too aggressive throttle curve, way too stiff to drive on most tracks in AC and is really point and shoot. Much more skill required to balance the car with GT models.

7. Rodrigo Pires

Rodrigo Pires Simracer

I don´t think the exos isn´t popular because of difficulty, i bet the Lotus 98T will be VERY popular, at least in the begining, it will depend on how it drives with the turbo lag, like the F40, wich is a car that anyone wants to drive, but its hard as hell. The exos on the other hand is planted to the ground.

Its just that modern F1 isn´t that appealing, at least not for me.

8. iVG

iVG Alien

The 312t is 1000x more fun to me. Its so rewarding when you two (driver and car) start dancing your way through imola. It is a blast.

mr.mekulic and AvGas like this.
  9. I did a race with the Exos S1 and it was chaos. People spinning out on corner exit, blowing braking zones, slamming into the back of people. I enjoyed it and finished second but can't say the same for the rest.

I kind of have to disagree with that. When the car is properly setup and you are actually on the limit, it requires more skill to keep it on the black stuff than the other cars. It's rather easy to drive around "casually" and by casually I mean not pushing.

Another thing, the R/T required to keep the car in check IMO is beyond what most FFB wheels are capable of provididing, by the time you "feel" the car losing traction it's already too late in a lot of situations.

I kind of witnessed that today in a race with the S1. Out of 8 drivers only two of us finished, everyone else was almost always losing it in corner exit or blowing braking zones trying to keep up.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  10. endgame

endgame Racer

I only enjoy the S1 at Monza and maybe Silverstone, for some reason cant get to grips with it, constant lockups, poor low speed grip and tyres feel rock hard. If Kunos ever add brake pressure to car setups I might enjoy it more.

The 312T is an absolute blast, had a great race at Imola where I threw away the lead on the last lap with a missed gear downshifting at Villeneuve :D

11. Infectonator

Infectonator Racer

nurburgring gp

race start with 16 players

after 1st corner 6 players left

I still won after the leader spin out.

Had to slap front and back wing to max so I could hold the car down the entire race though.

12. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

Played online with you a few days ago, where was that?

Anyhow I agree, but EXOS and 312T really are a bit too much for new drivers. Most need 100 laps in one to be consistent and competitive. I think we need more formula Abarth servers to help new drivers get the bug of open wheelers, but those can be really tricky to overtake in as they are very closely matched, still fun though.

Seems like most people want to drive the Mclarens and Paganis at Nurburgring, but I want to drive the open wheelers and Mugello and Vallelunga. Maybe we need people with dedicated open wheel servers.

sennacher likes this.
  13. endgame

endgame Racer

I barely touched the Formula Abarth before MP arrived but they are fantastic, very enjoyable to drive and make for very close racing online.

AvGas, booterboy and Strummer like this.
  14. +1 I would love to see more Formula Abarth servers, really good stepping stone into the realm of formula cars.

booterboy and Strummer like this.
  15. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

In my opinion the best exos it`s the standard one not the S1 version.But i started to like s1 more recently also but the stanard it`s just beautifully balanced in terms of power.
    My only Formula abarth race was in online 1 day ago and i must say it`s indeed pretty fun little car :).

16. Hell knows where, I've got a dead hamster's memory! :D
    Imola on 312T, maybe? It's likely that I spun or crashed somewhere, I'm kinda a beginner with open wheelers, but they're so challenging that I can't do without.

Inviato dal mio JY-G3 con Tapatalk 2

17. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

I know @chargingcar is making a website for openwheeler leagues, you should talk with him ;)

18. iVG

iVG Alien

I love the 312t to bits. I may join a league with it too. I know it's silly to love the Ferrari and not the Exos but hey, everyone has preferences don't we.

19. Darkkis

Darkkis Racer

To me it feels like exos is lacking low speed grip / downforce compared to real life Formula 1 cars. I mean just look at v8 era and compare it to this game's car. In this game it's a nightmare to drive.

20. iVG

iVG Alien

It's too stiff too. I've not driven real modern F1 car but it just feels too stiff to me. Also it was never supposed to be raced as F1 car... So it might be just that.

21. TCLF

TCLF Alien

exos is more for league racing. not public due to the advanced setups you'll need.