1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Save the Exos [MP]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by rzr1, May 12, 2014.

1. Forget about the Exos without a decent setup. Period. :)

Inviato dal mio JY-G3 con Tapatalk 2

Shaddix likes this.
  2. TCLF

TCLF Alien

3. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

My one and only race with it was a complete disaster, from qualifying to the actual race.. Never again.

4. alex72

alex72 Alien

Im hosting an EXOS S1 race in a few minutes.

Track: Vallelunga
    Laps: 15
    Open slots: 12
    Servername: AC FORUM CRAZY EXOS CIRCUS
    Password: acforever

COME ON IN! :)

EDIT: Noticed a problem. Having that server name wont bring it up when searching... You still have to scroll down to find it. Laborating with server names now to make sure it comes up when searched for.

Stay tuned.

Last edited: May 12, 2014
    Phil64 likes this.
  5. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Damn looks like i missed. :(
    Also to everyone else just try the exos with a decent setup from racedapartament forums and you`ll be amazed :D

6. alex72

alex72 Alien

Dont worry, we didnt do it... Sadly you couldnt search the server name for some messed up reason so basically no one found it. :D

We did tight BMW DTM racing on Snoopys Nord instead. Was fun as hell. :)

I saved my F1 server setup though so i can launch it anytime. I gotta make a new server name that is searchable. Trying some out. I think if its too many words then its hard to find. 1 or 2 words is fine.

Ill let you know. ;)

7. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

Damn ! Racing @ snoopy nord must be so fun :)

8. Well I think the Exos and Exos S1 are great cars. But yes, there aren't enough skilled drivers in MP at the moment to have dedicated servers. Maybe when people get a bit better.

As someone else wrote, I am in love with the 312T. It's got such character but is also driveable. It's probably the car I was least looking forward to as well!

My favourite cars to race are the 312T, F40, Formula Abarth and Exos.

9. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

I love the S1, nothing else gives me anywhere near the feeling it delivers. I'm actually hoping we get stage 2 and 3!

10. Asterix

Asterix Gamer

I love the S1 - Race it whenever I can see a server with it on.

I disagree that it's a 'point and shoot' machine - once you're at 10/10ths there's a lot of subtle inputs required to maximise the car - it just happens very quickly, but it is there.

In the S1 at Mugello, there's some great racing to be had.

rzr1 and Phil64 like this.
  11. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

That's my big issue with it. Its just too difficult to drive and requires very careful inputs.

The best racing usually occurs with cars that are a bit easier to drive. Anything that is difficult to drive increases the chances of mistakes, which have several negative implications for good racing:

1) If its easy to make mistakes, its likely people will make them and either take themselves off-track and completely out of the competition, or will make little mistakes that ruin any close battling going on.

2) If its easy to make mistakes, it makes it more likely that somebody is going to do something that causes a wreck when in close-quarters racing.

The regular Exos 125 is decent, though. I like driving that. I'm still not very practiced with it, but its something I'd like to spend more time with, both off and online. The problem is that people want the S1 version, because its, on-paper, the better car. So I think the regular Exos 125 gets ignored a bit, which is a shame.

rzr1 likes this.
  12. I agree with all of this. The S1 races I've had were disasters. People blowing braking zones and slamming into the back of you, spinning out on turn exit. It's a very difficult car to control alone, in a race scenario it's chaos. I did enjoy myself though and finished 2nd in one race and 1st in another, most everyone quits and those that don't are usually really far apart. I've had much more enjoyable races in the respect that racing is closer/cleaner with the slower cars.

13. RYAN

RYAN Rookie

Exos S1 is ALL about having a good setup, i find this one from RD really stable and just plain fast. Give it a blast you'll be pleased:D

Attached Files:

rzr1 and Phil64 like this.
  14. Darkkis

Darkkis Racer

On which track..?

Anyway, had my first Exos S1 race weekend.. It was terrible. You know things won't go well when people spin leaving the pitbox in practise session....

15. What about people braking in the middle of a full throttle turn? :/

Inviato dal mio JY-G3 con Tapatalk 2

16. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

That setup is great for Mugello and a great base setup for most other tracks.

17. rzr1

rzr1 Simracer

I usually use my nurburgring setup pretty much everywhere :D.
    In the last days, things seem to improve.I managed to do a few racers but it is a bit chaotic and a lot of people quit at the begining.I also agree the standard exos is a better start for everyone but i mostly found seervers with s1 version and now i`m starting to like it a bit more, however when i went back to race the standard exos i was 2,5 sec slower than usual so i guess i`m getting used to the s1 now lol.However when i race 20+ cars i get around 25 fps to 30 wich kind of sucks a bit.

18. you could have linked at least my name, sharing setups somewhere else is ok, but at least put my name underneath it, or maybe link it to the thread in RaceDepartment.

19. RYAN

RYAN Rookie

Sorry bud didnt mean to take credit for your hard work. Thanks for the set up, hope to catch up online sometime :)

Vincent Buccarello likes this.
  20. MrBungle

MrBungle Racer

Ill be running exos races for the next few hours so if anyones got a ts we can join share, room is called chefserver.

rzr1 likes this.