1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Season Pass on PS4

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Gary Ho, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie

Hi, wonder is the season pass is available on PS4? I have searched the playstation store but unable to locate it, thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione: Season Pass Sep 7, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season pass ps4 Aug 18, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season Pass? Jul 14, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Season Pass Doesn't Cover a season Mar 17, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reason for Season Pass differences when same price? Feb 22, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DLC price WITH a season pass... Nov 6, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Season Pass in-store title Sep 30, 2020
    Console Lounge Playstation Store USA Season Pass discount Nov 3, 2017
    Bug reports PORSCHE DLC's not working with Season Pass Oct 13, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Season Pass Purpose Sep 13, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass Jul 11, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Season Pass on Offer [UK]. Jun 3, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass 2? May 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Season Pass on Xbox Gold Discount Apr 12, 2017
    Console Lounge [NA] Game & Season Pass -50% Mar 1, 2017

3. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

It is in the EU store.

4. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

No point getting it yet as no cars or DLC's released. I want to see what we get, I think so far its just redbull, bunch of ferrari f1 cars, porsche pack and a Japanese pack? Im not sold on it yet for $45 here its not something I am willing to spend on for those packs only

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

On PC the Japanese Pack contained seven cars / twelve including the distinct variants, the Red Pack contained the Red Bull Ring in two layouts plus seven cars including two modern Ferrari F1. Upcoming there apparently will be three Porsche expansions with 21 cars total, another three free Porsche cars, another new DLC and laser-scanned circuit this year, plus upcoming historic Silverstone, and maybe a season pass too - on PC. How all that translates to the consoles, I don't know, sadly there's no content-parity as of yet and the console version lags months behind the PC version in terms of certain content and functionality. However, there should be plenty of new cars coming and the season pass should contain at least the Red Bull Ring as circuit and at least 20-30-odd cars. My recommendation is, as always, if you're not okay with the fact that you don't know what you're buying into then just don't buy it, don't pre-order. You can always buy the DLC at a later date if you wish, at release or after. The game doesn't run away. If the PC version is anything to go by the console version has a long time of support and new content - both paid and presumably also free - ahead.

Maxx69 and Traks1 like this.
  6. Rampas

Rampas Rookie

I will never unlock the package ;;;; I bought????

7. Kunos This is A BIG! Problem, Why would you take our money for your Season Pass, then tell us we are waiting for Sony to approve the update to use A Car Pack that was completed months ago??:confused: Now we are waiting for the the store update?? Why not give us the complete disclosure to begin with before we give you our money? When you operate business like this, it makes me feel as if I were conned, even if we will eventually get the DLC , because you withheld information from your customers that would have effected our purchase.

If anything like this ever happens again without full disclosure, It will effect the way I do business with Kunos Simulazioni, because I will always view you, and testify to Kunos as A Shady Company.

Very Unhappy Customer

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

You don't understand. PC and consoles are different code and development branches and are not on the same version right now, the console version lags quite some time behind the PC version according to the devs and went gold for release some time ago. So PC and consoles do not have a content and feature parity right now, the decision was made some time ago for a cut-off on the content supposed to be released. Kunos is working to update the console version closer towards the PC version from now on, including the upcoming DLC. Every update requires an admission/approval process by the platform holders, Sony/Microsoft. So it just takes time.

The season pass page description (at least on the PSN store) states explicitly that the content is not yet released and will be available for download when it is released. It's the same with any other season pass. This is not an issue with the game. Don't buy into a season pass if you dislike the idea of pre-ordering with uncertain release dates.

9. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie

The Japanese pack is out and seems it is NOT available in Asia area.... Can anyone confirm and advice? Thanks a lot

10. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

I suppose it's your gamble, but to buy the Porsche Packs [21 +3 free] alone is probably going to cost near as much as the season pass. Additionally I believe the other LMP1 are eventually coming Toyota [TS050?] and Audi R18 E-Tron as well as some other random things like the NA MX-5.

If you feel like skipping some packs sure fair enough, but this first Japanese Pack has some nice driving cars, 90's JDM twin turbos are a nice departure from the BMWs the ND MX-5 is very fun to just chuck around and the Spec racing is very tight.

Seems like it Gary, I bought season pass yesterday and the Japanese pack is available in North America on the PS4.

11. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Yes it is in Australia.

12. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

No, no season pass and any dlc in HK.