1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Season Pass Pre Purchased Content

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Nomad06, Dec 1, 2016.

1. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

well that is true.... FOR THE PORSCHE PACK..... what about the prestige pack, the red pack and the Japanese pack. Maybe it will all come in one fell swoop. I live in hope

2. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Prestige pack japanese pack should be available. red pack hasn't been released yet anywhere on consoleHi everyone! We're pleased to announce that the following will be available on the Asia PSN stores on the 30th November...

Season Pass

Performance Upgrade Pack

Prestige Pack

Japanese Pack

Nomad06 likes this.
  3. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

ok so i got my pack names mixed up. the point is that they are NOT available through the season pass. Not trying to be argumentative but want to be clear on the problem at hand

4. The performance upgrade pack and the prestige pack are not included as part of the season pass as they originally were pre order bonuses. The Japanese pack is part of the season pass and should be included. On the season pass pages it should tell you what's included as the Xbox page does and also the PlayStation store page does too

This is the description from Xbox for the season pass

The DLC Season Pass gives you access to the following future downloadable content - the JAPANESE PACK DLC, RED PACK DLC, and the upcoming PORSCHE DLC packs. In total over 30 new cars, as well as the Red Bull track, and also includes an exclusive livery.The Red Pack includes: The CARS: Ferrari SF-15T Ferrari F138 Ferrari 488 GT3 Maserati 250F 6C Maserati 250F T2 12C Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce The TRACK: Spielberg REDBULL Ring Circuit Japanese Pack:- Mazda MX-5 2015 - Mazda MX-5 CUP - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R + tuned version - Toyota Supra MK IV + time attack and Drift version - Toyota AE86 Trueno + tuned and Drift version - Nissan 370Z NISMO - Nissan GT-R R34 Skyline V-Spec The Porsche DLC packs will introduce over twenty classic cars from throughout their history.

The PlayStation store doesn't give as much info as the Xbox store

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    nosoks likes this.
  5. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

yeah well what SHOULD be available and what IS available seem to be different eh?

6. seems that way, but i have had all content released so far as expected no issues at my end

7. Quffy

Quffy Alien

On PSN Store the single porsche pack costs $6.99 (same as in Euros). And the season pass costs $29.99, which includes the three porsche packs, the japanese pack, and the red pack.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pass/cid=UP4040-CUSA01830_00-ACSEASONPASS0000

RedBull Ring track is in Red Pack, and Silverstone Classic is free content. You're getting the same as PC players in these paid and free DLCs. The only difference was in those game release prestige and performance packs.

8. Shootsho7t

Shootsho7t Rookie

Why is this has to be so hard? Why do we have to study word for word for this and keep guessing? For people who purchased the season pass, it is rational to assume that if we purchase the season pass now, the Japanese pack DLC will be available after the purchase because it stated it gives access to the Japanese pack and it is sitting right beside of the add-on section. I dont see other games DLC have to be so miserable.

nosoks likes this.
  9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

You don't have to guess anything, you just need to read the description of what you want to buy. See the link I posted above from PlayStation Store.

10. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

for the record, I received a speedy reply from Kunos support. They suggested uninstalling the game, the reinstalling. Since its only 2 days till release of the Porsche pack here in Asia, I will wait and see if it all magically comes together. If not, I'll reinstall and see how that works.

11. Shootsho7t

Shootsho7t Rookie

Description from my region, Hong Kong PSN.

"
    Save money on content for this game by purchasing the Season Pass. Content can be downloaded from the PlayStation®Store or in-game once it is released.

The DLC Season Pass gives you access to the following future downloadable content - the JAPANESE PACK DLC, RED PACK DLC, and the upcoming PORSCHE DLC packs. In total over 30 new cars, as well as the Red Bull track, and also includes an exclusive livery and theme."

The result of purchase of this season pass, kept me guessing, not that I "just" have to read the description of what I bought, sounds like there is a presumption that I did not, but I did.

I can understand that the red pack dlc and the upcoming Porsche DLC are not available because they are not on the add-on list, but the Japanese Pack DLC is out and available to purchase. Bought the season pass, the Japanese pack DLC didn't turn "Free" and can't download the relevant cars in the game. Okay, what now?

If there is something so obvious that I did not see or understand what is going on, I wish someone could help me to, thanks in advance.

nosoks likes this.
  12. Shootsho7t

Shootsho7t Rookie

I did reinstalled the game, then of course re-update the game, restore the license as someone suggested, on the release date. But still no luck.

Yeah, lets wait for 2 more days and good lucky.

nosoks likes this.
  13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

1. To answe your question, yes AC is on the same level as iRacing, maybe not on multiplayer but on modeling of cars, physics and tracks it certainly is. But nevertheless the less thats irrelevant, you falsely claimed that Kunos was charging more for DLC than iRacing, when facts are you grossly wrong and 1 iRacing car costs more than 7 in AC. Calling someone a fanboy doesn't get you out of being called out on your BS and pushing misinformation (kunos gonna charge us insane price for private lobbies), saying someone is triggered just so you dont have say you were talking BS isn't going to prevent people from pulling you up on your nonsense and highlighting how wrong you are. It seams you cant handle being questioned and put straight.

2. Rocket league was not a stupid comparison, only your failure to understand it was,i.e they are charging more money for something that can be knocked up in a week and needs no licensing deal or standard to uphold to, where as ACs dlc has a lot of work put into them. Also it doesn't matter what Currency you pay in, the numbers stack up and your incomprehension (seamingly deliberate here) isn't going to divert away from how wrong you are.

3. You are entitled to find the dlc expensive, i Couldn't care less, but you claimed the pricing is unreasonable and " unprecedented", which it isn't and that's not an opinion. If you find it unreasonable then I'm guessing GT and nfs are your previous games, I'm doubting you've ever played iRacing, again you claimed it was iRacing price pount, more in fact.

I'd be interested to hear what price You'd consider it reasonable for Kunos to charge, 2 quid for the whole pack i bet. Lols, I'm sure you'll reply with more drivel and nothing to back your claims.

paulieGTR likes this.
  14. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

Bought the Prestige pack without any issue at all. Japanese pack and Porsche pack 1 are in the store but they still want me to pay.
    In contact with Kunos who are rubbing my back to console (pun intended) me. Have sent multiple messages to Sony Asia who are apparently ignoring me

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Shootsho7t likes this.
  15. Shootsho7t

Shootsho7t Rookie

Same situation here.....I bought it with my credit card, I will send an email to Sony first, to request a refund, if no reply, I will report this to my credit card bank, stated there is a dispute over this purchase and request them to withhold the payment.

16. MGR

MGR Rookie

I wouldn't recommend getting your bank involved unless it's an absolute last resort. Sony will almost certainly ban your PSN account permanently if you attempt a chargeback through your bank.

17. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

Got message from Sony who say they have contacted Kunos about it. The service guy at Kunos has let them know about it too so hopefully they will meet in the middle and get this resolved. :)
    @Shootsho7t if you haven't been in contact with Kunos support I'd recommend that route too.

I paid with my credit card and instore it shows Season pass purchased and Sony sent me a receipt (I forwarded that to Kunos too)
    Good luck

18. Shootsho7t

Shootsho7t Rookie

I haven't been in contact with Kunos, but I did with Sony.

I expressed my problems to them, then they suggested that it is a region disc problem, like not compatiable with the region or something, then they asked me to submit a photo of my game disc back cover, then I did. Then the next response that I got is about refunding of my wrongly purchase, WTF? I didn't ask for a refund but rather a solution AND they did not address to the region issue at all. The refund they offered is 90% as 10% as admin fee.......what the hell man? I felt like they just want me to stop annoying them ffs.

19. nosoks

nosoks Rookie

Ya, I've had no more contact....... at this point I'd accept a refund. I suggested to Kunos they give me a ps store code to get the dlc, but no comment from them on that of course. What a mess

20. Shootsho7t

Shootsho7t Rookie

Long story short from my side, Sony provided me a refund already. -10% admin fee.

They claimed that my game disc is a US version but while it is a region ALL disc, but I heard from MorningGlory2, he has purchased the digital version of the game and still can't get the season pass going, same situation.

I guess Sony just has no solution and jumping to conclusion that it is region related, u know.....to get me off their back.

nosoks likes this.