1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 (SOLVED) Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC PSN Issue (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Nov 29, 2016.

1. M.K.L.S.P.

M.K.L.S.P. Rookie

very strange. I downloaded the update for 1.03 and now it wont let me update to 1.09. and the only car that's working is the panamera. why cant I update it?

2. M.K.L.S.P.

M.K.L.S.P. Rookie

and whats even weirder is that when I go in update history on my ps4 it says 1.09 is downloaded but it wont let me drive the cars,.

3. Maverick944

Maverick944 Rookie

Downloaded and installed Patch 1.09. Still CANNOT download Porsche Pack Volume 1 DLC because it does not show on the PSN Store. CANNOT download cars from the Special Events menu either.
    BTW: Live East coast USA.

Larryf1951 likes this.
  4. Maverick944

Maverick944 Rookie

Have Season pass too.

5. scobb1972

scobb1972 Rookie

Have patience young Jedi. US PSN Store updates around 3pm ET. Once it's updated, you may drive Porsches until your heart is content.

6. Maverick944

Maverick944 Rookie

Thanks. 3pm can't come soon enough.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  7. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

It's actually 5 pm ET

8. For me, it simply says content unavailable. Also it's not on the PS Store. I hope it's just the American PS Store being slow like usual.

I'm more bugged by you guys changing the control config for steering wheels. Thanks for the controller configs though. Right stick for throttle and brake is the only way to play a sim

bradleyland likes this.
  9. Actually, it's whenever they get it done. US PSN has never updated on a schedule. Sometimes it's 3 pm, sometimes it's 11pm. It could be out at any time

10. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

Sometimes they mess up and they release things late but the official time the store updates according to Sony is 5pm ET.

11. Sohail_16

Sohail_16 Gamer

12. sahser

sahser Rookie

Still have this problem. I do have season pass but I only can choose panamera. The rest of the cars has cloud sing on top and when I click it I have "content unavailable" sign. Any thoughts?

13. I've had no issue with the download 17:00 UTC UK. It has more than just the added cars, which will take a while to master but feels great as usual. There is a graphic for tyres and the pedals, which allowed me the fine tune my t3pa pro pedals and easing off the brake into corners has never felt better. My set up defaulted to the controller needed to be set, but that's not an issue for me... buttons have been fine tuned and support for g27 wheel. I'm sure there is much more here

Thanks Kunos it's brilliant to have a driving simulator for PS4, great update, well worth the money ! Keep up the good work please

14. Dawgpaws11

Dawgpaws11 Racer

Yeah I still get get it here on east coast.

But the good news is they took off the regional restrictions on the servers!! I actually have full rooms.

Thank you Kunos

15. frank.mcgowen

frank.mcgowen Rookie

lucky them,and is a goodwill gesture going to be in place for the loyal supporters of this game on xbox seeing as they have been let down and left behind?

16. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Also the t300rs presets miss the look left/right and in some cars like Z4 GT3 didnt work up/down to change brake bias , also in some Porsche models the toe/camber rear/right values not match the rear/left , Kunos please fix this in next update specialy the Button Mapping for T300RS !! in any case good work with 1,9 and Porsche cars...Thanks

paul_wev likes this.
  17. hobieone

hobieone Gamer

it not even in the psn store! its 3:30pm pst. so I cant download it . i'm a season pass owner as well. I see the cars in game but you click on them and all it says is unavailable.

Larryf1951 likes this.
  18. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

Same here still not on North America store

bradleyland likes this.
  19. Guys, keep an eye on this page- http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

If they put up todays store update on there, it usually signifies that the store update is finished. So don't assume we won't be getting the DLC tonight until that article is up, but also know that if the Porsche pack isn't in that article it's a bad sign and could mean we'll have to wait til next week, or a couple of days if we're lucky. If it's in that article, the pack should already be on the store.

Don't blame Kunos if the DLC gets delayed though. Kunos did what they had to do, Sony is just a joke when it comes to updating their stores with DLC content. Unless of course it's from a major franchise that they make a ton of money off of, then they actually do their jobs.

Sohail_16 and bradleyland like this.
  20. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

I'm also in North America, PSN+, Season Pass holder, update 1.09 applied, PS4 fully restarted, and cannot get the Porsche DLC to load. I've tried two methods:

1) Playstation Store from main PS4 Menu, search for Assetto Corsa: Porsche DLC does not appear in list (Japanese Pack, Prestige Pack, etc do).

2) Within game, select Drive, Practice, Change Car, Porsche, Porsche 718 Cayman S: the PlayStation Store screen appears, but only a message that "This content cannot be selected at this time" appears.

Have tried the same for all DLC Porsche models to no avail. The Porsche Panamera Turbo (free car included with 1.09) does appear and can be selected.

Thanks for your attention to the problem! :) Very excited to try out the new content.