1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Special events - Under nine in the Toyota

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Larryf1951, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Tire Warmers can be turned On or Off I just tested it out. Maybe it's fixed on PC.

2. I try to help anyway I can. I post those videos on youtube to help myself and others. Always happy to help people improve laptimes.

paul_wev likes this.
  3. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

hi larry
    any luck on completeing this special event ?
    I also yesterday bit the bullet and had an attempt at it ( failing miserabley )
    hey ho ill have another go later today

4. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I have made a little progress, but to be honest, I have kinda stepped away from it for a bit. Burning up 9-10 minutes at a time trying to shave off seconds got really tedious. Especially when I'd get 7/8 through the course and slide off track a bit and have my time not count. I will give it another shot soon, but for now am working on the career mode.
    Thanks to all who have replied, and thanks to the one that provided the video. I have used it as a reference for my runs.

5. chubreezy

chubreezy Rookie

The event itself is hard but is doable . I spend about 3 days ( couple hours each day). the trick is you dont have to brake for most of the corners due to the lack of power in the 86. if anyone need help on the set up. let me know. I ran a 9: 09.xxx with this car

paul_wev likes this.
  6. Time is 9:16 now isn't it ? I did a 9:14 before the change. Going to do it again. Setup tips greatly appreciated.

7. chubreezy

chubreezy Rookie

Sure. What are your current setting right now. I think tyre
    pressure is the most important thing. because the car is relatively limited on options of what you can do. [​IMG]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/se76pykqgtgzswm/IMG_2058.JPG?dl=0

8. I had a run with my old setup. Seems the car is faster on the straight (time delta with my previous PB). Did a 9:12 with some errors. Al good. Fun slow car.

9. chubreezy

chubreezy Rookie

tire pressure should be 32 to 33 i set mine to 33 F and 33 R. try to max out camber in the front, and have just a little bit of toe in. for stability. toe out for Front if is adjustable. sorry i dont have my ps4 with me. but with those adjustment, the car should be pretty solid.

cerebralvortex likes this.
  10. DiegoR

DiegoR Rookie

Hi everyone, few days ago i wanted to try for the first time Assetto Corsa and this special event motivated me specially to do so. So i picked the setup changes suggested on the 1st page and spent a few hours the past February the 23rd and 24th. Achieving 9.05.818 and 9.02.882 respectively.
    I found myself more comfortable at high tire pressures from 35-38psi and max neg. camber with the Street (ST) tires. Didn´t even played with toe as it seems to work pretty nice stock. I would say 9.01.xxx - 9.02.5.xxx is completely posssible although it´s not easy.
    Thanks to the creator of the challenge as it´s awesome.
    Hope you enjoy as much as i did.

Cheers

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    paul_wev and cerebralvortex like this.
  11. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Incredible driving. You flung that car around turns at speeds that get me thrown into the walls.
    Now I've gotta tackle it again.
    Nice job

12. DiegoR

DiegoR Rookie

Thank you very much Larryf1951.

I gave it one last attemp to lower the lap time. After going down to 9.02.3xx i managed to make a 9.00.838 lap, where I lost 0.50 from optimal on sector 1 but shaved 0.8 on sc2 and 1.4 on sc3. So Under 9 is possible.
    At this point i started to play a bit more with toe, and at least for me, it made no significant difference in laptimes, i also tried again varying tire pressures from 36 to 40 with very similar results...Hope you enjoy
    Cheers

paul_wev likes this.
  13. DiegoR

DiegoR Rookie

Ok, as i was very close to under 9, i though it was worth an extra push to make it possible once and for all. Now Under 9 is accomplished with 8.58.779.
    Sector 1: 2.18.215
    Sector 2: 3.06.332
    Sector 3: 3.34.232

14. Pretty impressive, you actually did under nine :)

DiegoR likes this.