1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

My shoulder is much better and I do fancy strategy as well. Ill try joining the GT3 Spa race!

2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Thanks, but no …

M.Sampla likes this.
  3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

We know, Berniyh.

Hell will freeze over before you'll join a GT3 server.

[​IMG]

Cyber-Shot and M.Sampla like this.
  4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

No actually not, although I have to admit that the motivation is really low.
    I have driven quite a few races on GT3 servers, just don't really see a point in doing so.

However, joining a GT3 server with a huge bunch of typical GT3 drivers which I suspect are desperate to win. No way …

5. I enjoyed the races @ Donington GP last night. I spent most of the first race trying to work out how to negotiate my way around the track in the BMW Z4, but after that I seemed to be quite competitive (particularly after I switched back to the default 35psi tyre pressures; dropping them to 32 was a mistake). Ronnie's Elise was difficult to catch though ;)

Cyber-Shot likes this.
  6. Jaood

Jaood Racer

Pro-Am Representin'
    Masochistic tendencies approve of this event!

7. Is there a link anywhere for sTracker statistics for the WW server?

EDIT: Schnipp has links in his signature :)

Schnipp likes this.
  8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Racing Legends is now hosting Lotus 72D + Ferrari 312T. First track is Vallelunga Classic.
    Unfortunately, I can't take part tomorrow and on Saturday.
    On Sunday I'd switch to the next track. I think either Brands or Zandvoort (we're doing both anyway, so the only question is which one first).

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I've been busy with our GT3 event.

Have there been any racing on SMW or WW?
    Should I change tracks?

10. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Thursday WW was crowded. Dont know about yesterday though.

Schnipp likes this.
  11. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah I think WW can stay around a bit longer, maybe a track change though.

12. Ricky Reject

Do apologize for my fit last night on the GT3 server. I flipped and cursed random visitors off after being taken off once and people crashing infront me lap afterwards.

So sorry about that. I had invested the time and effort and came out with nill, hence my frustration. In my defense, I'm human, not alien ;)

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

No worries, it happens.
    Especially on such a long race and you get crashed in lap 1.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  14. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Racing Legends is now at Brands Hatch GP.

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Street Fight needs a new admin password.

All admins that don't a PM from me until tomorrow noon pls. send me a PM if I forgot somebody.

16. Ricky Reject

lel, too funny (was there to see it live : )

17. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Posting a vid just for clarification and other's opinion. Ricky and I had a debate whether his move on T1 was a divebomb or not. After seeing the replay I think it's just over the edge and a bit too aggressive since he couldn't make the apex and couldn't stay within track limits on the exit. I could abort turning in at the last moment to avoid a collision. I didn't had much practice with this car so was a bit on the cautious side on my braking point though but not by a large margin if your goal is to hit the apex and a good exit. Anyway, no drama, but Ricky agreed to post it here also to hear other's opinion and because he lost the replay.

18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I didn't drive the Skyline today, but the Supra.
    I had to brake earlier than Ricky did to hit the apex, so I think Ricky might have been late here.

But it could very well be that he did a mistake, then went inside to avoid a crash and the whole thing wasn't meant as a divebomb.

IMO it could be an honest mistake or misjudgement. But for me he missed the braking point.

19. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Agree with your last sentence. I never thought he intended to divebomb. He was definately too late on the brakes since he didn't make the apex and ran wide on exit.

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yeah, read the chat log now.

Ricky thinks he hit the apex and it was clean.

I have to disagree.
    Just because he touches the inside curbs doesn't mean it's hitting the apex.
    He still had to slow down even further to not run off the track and he did run wide then.

Ricky was too late on this one.

Christopher Low, fabT and donShere like this.