1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Rammed off twice in my first race, and then the full server suddenly became a ghost town o_O

2. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

SLS is a mindf***

Done 2'07'7 easily with 30l fuel, then thought that it is going to be a lot better with less fuel, and it wasn't. If not worse :D

3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The RSR has the pace (barely), but it's hard to race it.

Either the GT4 needs ballast/restrictor or the SLS needs a little less and add the 991.

4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Arent the SLS, R8 and Carrera S all more or less the same pace? The Exige V6 is about the same over a lap at slower tracks but the straight line difference is too great. Mazda RX7 Tuned doesnt fit as nicely but might be there or there abouts as well. Not making any suggestions here just sharing what I think to be correct, spent a lot of time in the past checking which cars work together. We used the R8 and SLS together a bunch of times and it normally worked well.

5. fabT

fabT Alien

RSR. No comment :).
    [​IMG]

Biner and Schnipp like this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, those are all part of the SMW grid.

The idea was to bring the Cayman GT4 to the party as it only has SM tyres and had the idea to pair it with the RSR as it's a bit of classic vs. modern, but then because of the suggestion to use 1-2 more cars I've added the SLS and then made it the FR/MR/RR 'special', but either it needs BoP-ing or replacing the RSR with the 991.

Andy-R likes this.
  7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I've kept the cars, but gave the GT4 30kg ballast and the SLS a bit more restrictor (+10), so I hope the group is close this way.

Today I set up Imola and turned on the tyre blankets, I hope Imola doesn't benefit the SLS too much.

8. Freespace

Freespace Gamer

Yesterday at Mugello i could not overtake SLS in GT4 and i had 2 sec faster pace. SLS will be almost unbeatable at Imola with its long straights. My 2 cents.:)

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes.
    Maybe a (unrestricted) Corvette is a better car for close racing.
    SLS was very hard to overtake.

10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

SLS is more fun though!

Maybe needs some more air restriction, might be different on other tracks though.

Don't bother giving it ballast as a bit of weight makes it better anyway :)

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The SLS is just so different.
    The other two cars are simply blocked in the turns and with the top speed it's (almost) impossible to overtake it to gain a gap in the twisty parts.

I know the SLS is fun and many like it over the Corvette, but thinking about the quality of racing it might not be the best choice.

12. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

First race in quite a while and it was great to be back at it. Thx! Love twisting that RSR around the track. RSR and Cayman were a close match. SLS had strong straightline speed advantage. as you would expect.

13. I've been making a personal leaderboard at Okayama and in my hands the Merc SLS is half a second faster than the Cayman GT4 and almost a second faster than the Corvette. (and Okayama is a fairly small track with short straights)

SLS and Audi R8 v10 should be good competitors out of the box.

Andy-R likes this.
  14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Could be, but the GT4 and RSR are the cars I wanted to run and then decided (as it was mentioned) to add a 3rd car.

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

FYI:

SLS/GT4/RSR is MR A as of RIGHT NOW!!!

2017-11-09 21_32_18-- minorating.com.jpg
    (one restarted race with another crash isn't even in there and the race I finished wasn't worth continuing it or even finish lap 1, but I got bored of waiting for the next lap 1 crash)

16. fabT

fabT Alien

It was a bit of a mess indeed.

BTW:
    since you asked, the guy in the green carrera who wrecked us both at lap 1 before T1 was Galleta.
    He hit you again in the back at T1 at the following restart.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Thanks.

I've banned a couple of guys for a few days, I think he was one of them as I've seen some other stuff by him.

18. I am missing something with the Porsche Cayman GT4. I think that I need to experiment with this car offline, to try and pin it down.

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Sorry Leif, B385, wibble, gandlers and kw. :(

I think that might be the biggest mess I caused and yet I didn't even touched another car.

20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Don't be hard on yourself, Schnipp. You share this accident with silver Porsche, IMO.

Schnipp likes this.