1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Stuff that should've been fixed a long time ago.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by D1visor, Mar 12, 2015.

1. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Hello,

I love the new update and all the new content and I think Kunos has outdone themselves.

However,

Wheels still get glued to the ground when the car jumps a bit higher than normal. While playing with a friend I also noticed the P1's wing didn't pull itself out. He could see it but I couldn't. I know the dev team is small and they just released a pretty big and amazing update. But please guys, fix old problems, the sooner the better.

Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Come on guys, this privileges stuff is ridiculous! Feb 13, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions NextGen Patch for ACC and other Stuff !? Jan 2, 2021
    ACC Physics Weird stuff happening post v1.4.2 [Setup menu, reset and session transition issue - merged threads] May 9, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Windows Mixed Reality reprojection, good stuff but... Feb 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions cool stuff Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Loading saved mid-session Race resets a lot of stuff May 31, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Problems with g29 and other stuff Sep 13, 2018
    Console Lounge New stuff online with the new version - How to get involved Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Very strange stuff going on Jul 4, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Stuff we want.... Dec 1, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues DRS stuff Jul 19, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Japanese cars cars have stuffed online racing Jun 11, 2016
    Chit Chat Room To all the people saying dlc stuff should be free Oct 13, 2015
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Rear suspension questions (noob stuff) Sep 5, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues What about fixing some admin stuff? Apr 9, 2015

3. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

The tyres glued to ground I agree looks silly, but the problems with the P1 are hardly "old" problems. The car was only released less than 24 hours ago o_O

4. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Well to my knowledge, no car with active aero (P1, LaF, Huayra) has the wings visible in multiplayer...

5. endgame

endgame Racer

I really like the dlc content but honestly, the base game still feels very incomplete. and is still missing basic things for a sim.

I hate the way stalling and restarting the engine is handled. If the car stalls the engine should remain off untill we manually restart with a starter key.

Which leads to the severe lack of controls we can custom map to keys: neutral button; ignition & starter as well as custom keys to replace those horrible keyboard shortcuts for assists, virtual mirrors etc

Fade to black at the end of a race is lame sorry. Let us drive a cool down lap back to the pits.

MP still feels like beta, just inst fleshed out enough; the server browser is very basic.

6. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Should we talk about that annoying results screen that still covers the chat when an MP race is over?

7. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

I really couldn't say, never driven much of them in MP. But really, as long as the physics side of it is working, I couldn't care less if the animations don't work, theres plenty of actual gameplay issues that need to be sorted before visual IMO.

Scott Nelson likes this.
  8. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Wayyy down the list...

9. ...and yet disappointing that it hasn't been addressed. I can live with it, but it is annoying. On a side note, is there anything I can do to keep control of the car after I cross the finishing line?

BigBoss likes this.
  10. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

Is replay saving working just after qualy or race? Or you need to do it manualy every time?

11. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Ok I tested again and Huayra has working wings. Not sure about LaF but P1 doesn't.

12. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

You can still change gear (for a few seconds), I like to slam it into reverse and do a little pirouette

13. insomnia

insomnia Racer

I can't emphasize this enough: I'm sick of constantly sorting the MP server list by participants again and again. The update made it even worse and I need up to 3 clicks for it.

jasjeet likes this.
  14. BigBoss

BigBoss Racer

In my opinion the priority goes to end race situation...please fix it in next build.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

15. RuaOnze

RuaOnze Gamer

There is predicting fix the "race result" in multiplayer? When I finish a race, I am always in doubt about my final position because I do not know if any player has left the server.

I think it would be right, never delete a player "race result" when he leave the server in the "race".

insomnia and BigBoss like this.
  16. Sean

Sean Simracer

I think we all pray for an MP patch next..it's about time...enough AI, Graphics fettling, sound tweaking, content adding. It's time to give Assetto Corsa properly finished, usable, adminable, intuitively controlled and presented, with reasonable options for racing: Multiplayer; that Assetto deserves.

17. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

After pressing 'esc' in-game, it would be nice if pressing it again resumed.

It would also be nice if you could navigate the pause menu using the controls at hand. Either wheel, gamepad, keyboard etc., i.e. anything other than the bloody mouse. Unfortunately sensible suggestions like this are officially 'random useless stuff which won't make the project any better'.

18. endgame

endgame Racer

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that, there's not not even proper pause/unpause button :rolleyes:

jasjeet likes this.
  19. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Headlights on replays not working (they work as a state change). A minor thing really.

Are all the tail lights working now on cars?

20. magzire

magzire Alien

Seen a few isssues

No collisions with certain players
    Qualifying time doesn't reset from the outlap across the line or wont register the lap
    Players will be switched to the pits on race countdown, strange indeed also it gets stuck for sometime.
    Joining a server and the time will read 5555.55 etc. Reconnecting helps.

Feels like im forgetting something.

21. Kevin Wolfe

Kevin Wolfe Racer

i'm more annoyed by the car's behaviour when the car jumps. it can't model the landing and the car usually spins like crazy.