1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Tam league season 1

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TAM Spencer, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

[​IMG]

TAM league is about to start its first season on AC,

We are an experienced league that has members from all over Europe and
    have been running for many years, we are looking for guys with exceptional
    race ethics, we honestly do not care how fast you are, what we really care
    about is how clean and aware you are, any one who has been on the TAM
    server knows how strict it is.

AC Season 1 will be 8 races over 2 months, racing every monday at 7pm GMT
    alternating between the E30 grA and Assetto Corsas GT3 cars,
    please see the website for further details.
    We start on February 2nd, Race laps and specific track rules will follow shortly
    You will need a full clutch and H shifter setup as minimum

We have a 100mg upload / 100mg download dedicated Linux server.

A paid for Teamspeak server.

And a 1tb TAM member drop box for file sharing.

Every season the TAM members donate a few £ to a pay pal account which
    all comes out as prizes at the end of the season, we are a non profit
    league, it all comes out as prizes, in past years this has ranged from a
    DFGT, Turtle beach headsets, trophies, a copy of AC, vouchers etc.

Were not interested in having guys join that are interested in just winning
    prizes though, we want racers who enjoy super clean racing with guys they
    can trust on track, and some banter in the TS server :)

If you are interested please post here for details and type TAM in the server
    search bar in AC to come join for some casual races.

AC Season 1 is now over we have 4 weeks till we start again
    This thread will be updated with the new seasons details for those that are interested.

www.TheAutomotiveMayhem.com

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Tam league information May 14, 2015
    ACC Multiplayer Different time stamp in chat Jan 27, 2022
    Screens & Videos Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm MOD on Assetto Corsa Mar 20, 2021
    ACC User Interface timestamp Aug 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Time Stamp in MP Chat inconsistent Mar 1, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Pixel Density adjustament Jul 1, 2019
    Screens & Videos Tamada Sportsland Drift Montage [DTP Mod] Feb 26, 2018
    General modding discussion My Mega Tamada map is not complete? Dec 26, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Impact time stamp inside json session report Jan 28, 2016
    Suggestions Turbo boost, lockable via server cfg. (balance/restrict/tame cars) Sep 6, 2015
    Screens & Videos Twin drifting, door to door - tamada sportsland, toyota jzx110 Jun 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Tam server will be open to all Jun 30, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Tamburello. Apr 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Classic Run - how to tame the Beast (Lotus 49) Jan 22, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues tamburello kerb Nov 24, 2013

3. Sounded good until the part about having to have an H-pattern; not sure why this is a requirement for GT3 cars (or how you plan on enforcing it) but good luck to you guys. Y'all are some of the fastest and cleanest racers out there so I'm sure this will be a great league for those who participate.

paulieGTR and TAM Spencer like this.
  4. esox71

esox71 Alien

Just a wild guess the H-pattern is for the group A :confused:

TAM Spencer and paulieGTR like this.
  5. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I took part in some public GT3 races on the TAM server and they were clean and well administered. I am interested in some league racing.

6. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Ben, if you want you come and race with us guys a few times and I'm sure you'll be good to go. :)

TAM Spencer and esox71 like this.
  7. brianr121

brianr121 Racer

Wish I could race with you guys again, but there's no way I could make the race time being west coast US...

TAM Spencer likes this.
  8. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Im interested as well. See if ivg is still as good as he was

esox71 likes this.
  9. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

lol he is, theres about 8 of us all about ivg's speed that duke it out most races, come join a server see how you get on

esox71 likes this.
  10. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Sure, ill check it out this weekend

esox71 likes this.
  11. brianr121

brianr121 Racer

@TAM Spencer, Do you guys run any open races on the weekends?

12. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

There are TAM guys on our sever most nights, always some at the weekends, feel free to join :)

brianr121 likes this.
  13. Chessiah

Chessiah Racer

I have done some races with you guys, but shame is minimum clutch and H-pattern, I got a DFP cant afford other atm.

14. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

I understand its a bit limiting on who can join, but we would lock it down to cockpit only as well if we could, we are looking for an authentic experience

baloche likes this.
  15. Chessiah

Chessiah Racer

I always race in cockpit wouldn't have it any other way, well hope I join in the future if I get a g27 at some point, good luck with the league.

16. iVG

iVG Alien

@TCLF make sure you look at your mirrors pls ty gg wp

17. TCLF

TCLF Alien

yes, because thats the only place I will see you :D

PhenOm likes this.
  18. iVG

iVG Alien

Or the waning gibbous moon.

19. I don't know why you insist on an H shifter when paddles are sslower in a manual car anyway. I also don't think there is any way to know and hence enforce this.

Not that it bothers me, I'm in Australia so couldn't join anyway but more out of curiosity than anything.

20. iVG

iVG Alien

Paddles are not slower if you do not use the auto cut/blip assist.

21. Yeah they are as the game still uses its own clutch with paddles so there is a greater drop in revs and time in shifting gears which results in less acceleration performance compared to H shifter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.