1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

No wonder you guys are so easily disappointed. :)

TDS, Maxidyne, eSEA One and 5 others like this.
  2. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I wont get disappointed. If we were promised one and didnt get it i would be.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Now I'm kind of thinking there may be some kind of announcement today.
    We still don't know (afaik) who the well-known british manufacturer is that's coming to AC.

4. SunBro

SunBro Alien

People in this thread need a gigantic reality check. IF we do get something this evening(europe time) it will be 911 rsr only.

If kunos indeed releases the fantasy track too... well, color me shocked.

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

wouldnt be that surprising if we got more updated cars with tm10 too. I asked aris on the forum how he would do with the updates if he was going to give updates every now and then or just when it was bigger updates and he hadnt decided that yet.

6. SunBro

SunBro Alien

I only meant new content. Of course we can get updated cars. I for one am very eager to try the updated v10 lotus elevens(both road and gt4)

kofotsjanne likes this.
  7. Seems like it is the news on the upcoming console version.

8. Torcano

Torcano Alien

That Volcano Orange or whatever colour it is looks pretty garbage on it yes, but seen it in the in the spy shots taken a while ago where it was all black and it looked like the god damn bat-mobile. Thing looks mean from the front three quarter view. More interested in the performance of the car though, hearing some real fat claims from everyone. Would love to see one in Delta Red, my favorite McLaren colour that. :p

9. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

From AC-Facebook-Page:

COMMUNITY BLOG - "Today, we want to give our console community a short but sweet update on private lobbies, Porsche Pack Vol 3 DLC and upcoming Special Events…

PRIVATE LOBBIES
    Firstly, we want to thank our console players for their continued patience regarding private lobbies. We get asked almost every day when they’re likely to land on console and be rest assured, our team have been working incredibly hard to make them happen. It’s not an easy task for the developers but today, we’re happy to announce that private lobbies are heading into QA next week, so watch this space… The finish line is in sight!

PORSCHE PACK VOL. 3 DLC
    The Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC is coming! We’re heading into submission next week so hopefully we’ll have a release date to share with you guys soon, as well as more info on what to expect in v 1.12."

READ MORE > http://bit.ly/2jmm99n

10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

paesants' stuff :(

xystof and mister dog like this.
  11. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

Boooooooooooooooooring...

12. Berry

Berry Alien

I love that colour, seen it IRL at night, it's just great.As far as performance goes, it should be very very fast, hypercar fast.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

disappointed in you two, more people should be able to enjoy this game as much as we do, there is a lot of license money available on the console market not shun them away.

14. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

yes yes, keep calm and smile, i just was joking :D

15. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

Same here. Lighten up.

Schnipp likes this.
  16. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

sorry i just get annoyed at the guys that have a superiority complex

17. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Fffffffffuuuuuuu.... :( no rsr today.

18. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Curious, are private lobbies comming to PC too? Might be a dumb question due to console having its own online infrastructure but a lobby where players can come together and switch tracks and cars without switching servers would be nice, even though we technicly can just all jump between them but it's a bit old school.

19. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

no they arent dont we have password locked servers anyways.

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Its not to late for an update and/or car yet :)